I feel like I ask so many questions and am hardly able to help, but believe me I try to help!!
Here is the chart wheel.
The question here is: am I going to be happy with my life during and within my college career (the first 4 years of my degree)?
Three times I tried "what should I expect in my college career?", stupidly thinking that it was specific enough. However it reinforced my belief in horary astrology by giving me an ASC of 29, 27 & 27 degrees respectively (hours/days later), making the chart not radical. Shucks.
I really didn't completely know what my question was, so I decided to break it into two questions: Will I be happy...? And Will I be successful...? I am hoping to understand some of the currents taking place in my life during the 4 years as an undergraduate. This year I'm doing uncredited work (to prove myself able to hold a good GPA, as I'm a home schooler. I'll be focusing on Japanese.) Next year I'll be earning my CA residency, and I won't be able to afford the out-of-state tuition.
What I'm asking about is the following 4 years at, as planned, CSU Fullerton, majoring in Journalism with a minor in History (I imagine this will matter in the chart). One semester of this will be in Japan as an exchange student, too.
The types of things I was hoping to find in this chart were of my reaction to the school:
- Will I wear myself out (by trying to do as much extracurricular stuff as I can to make my portfolio more impressive to Berkeley, my planned graduate school)?
- Will I have solid friendships and sense of community in my university?
- And will I have an overall sense of progression and satisfaction with my college and myself?
The next chart would be the question of my success and how the school would react to me. I was hoping to see answers concerning my grades and other accomplishments (or lack thereof). I plan to cast this after I feel I understand this first chart (and it'll give the planets time to move about.)
God, I always make these so long!
Some of the things I've noticed:
- Asc 3Sag00, being the earliest possible minute of a radical chart. I assume this is because I'm asking a question about 2 years in the future.
- Querent is Jupiter. Jupiter being one of the planets ruling colleges. It's at home in Sag and in first angle, but it's retrograde.
- The "secondary" significator of universities, the third house ruler, is in the 9th. This is
a cadent house, but also, of course, the main house of universities. This seems like it could go either way.
- Pluto, from the 1st house, is opposing the Sun (significator of the uni). Troubling. (I assume Mars will be the way to reconcile whatever this problem is?)
- On the subject of Mars, he's in Aries, a fire house, only receiving and giving easy aspects, he seems to be of great help here. Could you help me at all to know how this could be utilized?
- Moon (only challenged) on 4th angle, in noct. triplicity (is this a nocturnal chart?) applying hard aspect to Pluto (a sig. of myself) and separating from hard aspect to Uranus. Midheaven applying conj. Most importantly, applying square to Sun, significator of the university.
I also don't really like Uranus here. Peregrine, being challenged by the midheaven & Moon and Jupiter separating from challenge (he will come back when direct though), yet on the second angle. Seems disruptive, right?
I appreciate any insight. I'll be reading this chart for a while, until I feel satisfied I understand it but I'm not starting out too hot.
I should say I'm very bad at picking out what the non-sig. planets represent in horary charts as of yet.