Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Old 11-25-2012, 11:38 PM

Elizabeth Warren birth horoscope

My validated rectification just completed. She could be the first woman President of the USA!

Elizabeth Warren birth horoscope

I am very interested in this most capable and progressive woman who has fought for financial accountability of the banksters and created the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau. She is the Senator elect from Massachusetts. This page describes the birth chart that I have rectified and validated for Elizabeth Warren using 11 precisely dated events from her life. These events are as follows...

http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/20...rth-horoscope/

The progressions of her chart are very very strong on election day 2016.

http://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/
Old 11-26-2012, 06:02 AM

Re: Elizabeth Warren birth horoscope

Strong as they may be, she is in the senate so her reelection isn't up until 2018, and considering the goals she has set forth for herself, I don't think she would pull out of her seat early to run for president. She is making a name for herself first. It might be more likely that other things related to the 2016 election will revolve around her.

I still need to see what she will do in congress, but I indeed have high hopes. I was very excited to see that she was elected.

Tags
birth, elizabeth, horoscope, warren