Sun conjunct North Node

fullmoonlibra

I try to understand in all its facets, what this conjunction can mean to me.
This is what is said about it:

Sun conjunct North Node: This conjunction indicates birth near the time of a solar or lunar eclipse. It also shows that this is a major event in the natural world, which causes major events and sets of circumstances in the natives' world and provides them greater scope for their self-expression as well as opportunities for expansion of their poqwe and leadership potential. The conjunction suggests an inherited karmic tendency toward good luck as a result of previous use of the life energies for the benefit of the individual's larger environment...
[edited quote over 100 words Moderator - from http://3wisemenessentials.com/astrological_delineations/sun_in_aspect_to_nodes.html ]

Sun conjunct North Node: Intellectual or physical associations, the public. Seeking contact with others, the desire to associate.

Sun conjunct North Node: This aspect provides strong personal elevation in this life.It usually comes from lack of recognition and self-respect from the recent past life.They just have to get out of the Karmic rut and establish some of their own standards in this life. The destiny often helps them in most of the ways it can during life.Stronger independence is taught; but there are always supporting walls around them.This ensures any fail-safe mechanism for them. Thus, even if they make a mistake,they do not have to pay for it on a grand scale... not at least in this life...
[edited quote over 100 words Moderator - from http://cosmicsisters.multiply.com/journal?&=&page_start=2560&show_interstitial=1&u=/journal ]

Sun conjunct North Node: Seeking contact with others results in growth. Creative potential or power potential aids growth. Ability to perform on a high level in some respect stimulates growth potential.

Sun conjunct North Node: The conjunction with the Sun places the self-consciousness of the native in the foreground. What matters here is to function autonomously and independently, to develop the character traits and strengths that already exist, and to concentrate on the achievement of personal goals. With the Sun's aspects, personal commitment to all affairs of the house or axis is required. The emphasis is always laid on individual effort for further development; imperfections or weaknesses are not tolerated. Given freedom and independence, the native will attain his or her objective and will make solid progress.

The only other aspect I have to my North Node is a trine to ASC Leo.
And the NN is in critical degree 29 in Aries in 9 th house.

What else am I suppose to expect from my NN??
I want recognition in my life and I want to attain it through writing novels, does it tell thát?
Am I lucky to have it trine ASC Leo, which seeks recognition too?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_me.373.19990.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_me.373.19990.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:

fullmoonlibra

The Total lunar eclipse on 24 April 1986 was conjunct your Pluto in 3th house and sextile Neptune in your 5th house. Sun conjunct North node is exact square your Part fortune. The Part fortune is a very important and powerfull point in your horoscope. Especially in your progressed chart. The professors from Astro Dienst Zürich made a mistake to not note North node square Part of fortune aspect.
I posted also a question on the same aspect. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30555
My Total Solar eclipse opposes your Total Lunar eclipse, very interesting.
I also have North node conjunct Sun and square Part fortune 27 degrees of Capricorn.
Maybe we can complement each other in one way or another ?

Interesting horoscope !

Really?
What's interesting about my horoscope? I mean.. What took your attention?
I know it's strange that I have two T square, two grand trines, one mystic rectangle and one small talent triangle. Do you mean this?
And why is the north node square POF an important issue?
They are both at 29 degrees you know, so is it rather good or bad?

fullmoonlibra

I'm not born exactly on the day of the lunar eclipse, but 2 days before it. So should I look to the position of the moon on my birthday or to the position of the moon on the 24th (moon conjunct pluto), to find an answer in which way this eclipse can influence my life?

The libra - way or the scorpio - way?

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Ok, another thing to mention that I just came to know:

"Solar eclipses can have an effect up to 3 to 6 months before they occur and as long as 1 year afterward"

So, I was born in April 1986. And there was a partial solar eclipse at the 9th of April and a hybrid solar eclipse at the 3rd of October in 1986. So I should take these eclipses in account too???

What's awesome is this:
the solar eclipse of October is conjunct my Moon :andy: !!!
What did I just discovered??

"For most of us, however, the eclipses that affect our nativities are
anything from a few days to 6 months, and in some cases a full year before
or after our birth dates. In any case, the prime consideration is not just
how near this or that eclipse falls to a birth date, but whether the eclipses,
or the planet thereat, closely overlay or closely aspect any of the natal
planetary positions. If they do, then that eclipse chart is extremely
important to you; because in such case the eclipse or its planets intensify
or amplify any planet they configure in your birth chart...And by eclipses, I
do not mean merely the position of the eclipse itself, I mean the position of
any planet or planets at the time of an eclipse relative to any planetary
position in the nativity."

Attachments

• 19 oct.jpg
    19 oct.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Lunar eclipse in the third house is almost fatal to female natives. Either they die or they may become widow. If nothing of this kind happens there are family discord. In case of male native, they are calm and quiet workers. They are learned also.

Two days after I was born there was a lunar eclipse in my third house, conjunct Pluto..

So should I take the text above serious and start being afraid of my future?

fullmoonlibra

I have the same questions as you and try to think along with you.
Did you already see your eclipse path on a world map?
You need to look at both the Moon positions !

Did you read this too? "The natal eclipse indicates that you eclipse your contemporaries in some respect, you overshadow them. You eclipse your mates in the qualities, faculties, capabilities, or feats indicated by the sign that the eclipse occupies." http://billmeridian.com/2012UACWORKSHOP.pdf

I read that starting next week when is my 36th birthday i will become famous.
"Solar eclipse in the 11th house Means sudden great profits, honor and fame in the 36th year of age."

In my birthyear in 1976 were some very heavy earthquakes with very many deaths.
30 years later I get married in one of those countries and get a baby there in the place where the earthquake was.

26 April 1986, was the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. Total Lunar eclipse was conjunct Pluto in Scorpio.

So I was born a few days before a disaster :annoyed:

And wow! Nice things they say about the solar eclipse in the eleventh!

Last edited:

The Ram

In my view this indicates that in your past lives you havn't really developed the suns qualities. Even though you're weak in that area, since your karma has been good the opportunity to create a strong ego (sun) is being handed to you on a silver platter in this life. You're going to be afforded ample opportunity to grow in this area much faster than is normal for most folks.

Your Libra south node in the 3rd house with libra on the 3rd house cusp reinforces this. You were a supporting player in your past lives, always in the background never in the spotlight, yet you became adept at communication, making the right friends and compromise. Your Aries north node in the 9th with Aries on the 9th cusp indicates the goal is to become an authority unto yourself this time around. It's time for you to be the star.

Last edited: