Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Old 08-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Cascada's Profile Fields

For asteroids such as Zeus, Poseidon and Aphrodite?

My question is, would you think that these asteroids work similarly to their planet counterparts (Zeus-Jupiter, Poseidon- Neptune, Aphrodite-Venus)? I'm just curious about them really. I have "Zeus" exactly conjunct my Vertex, and so I looked it into it. I read someone say that Zeus acts similarly to Jupiter, just to a lesser extent. So I searched for Jupiter and Vertex aspects and the interpretation seemed quite good, only it didn't feel right as it isn't really Jupiter, it's Zeus. What would you think?

If so, would the asteroid "Apollo" be similar in nature to the Sun in astrology? I couldn't think of any other suitable comparisons other than the Sun. Apollo is the god of the sun, he is creative (god of arts and music), he is egotistical, etc. plus, if you look into mythological descriptions of Apollo's appearance, it sounds similar to the Leo description.

Tags
aphrodite, asteroids, poseidon, zeus