When Will He Get New Job, Better Salary?

KatyaVelikaya

My boyfriend has had a terrible 12 months. He has changed jobs twice during that period, working for a total of 3 companies to date. The first one and the third one stopped paying him for weeks before he left. The middle one promised him the same salary but once he was on board, paid him 25% less, and he could not live on that. Although that company was stable pay and office hours, it wasn't enough. As it is, even working freelance since February, he has been earning less than living wage.

Today he learned officially from his current boss that they would not be paid for the last 3 weeks of work and he is also owed for late June. He is starting a job hunt but most work in his line is outside the area (developmental optical engineering) in more developing areas, rather than in the city limits. I have thought for a long time he needs to go back to school (doesnt want to) and reeducate. And I have said he needs to be thinking long term and not just how to get by. I feel he has given up...

So I asked this horary hoping to learn *when* he will start his new next job and IF it will be a higher/better salary than what he has been making. (which was not enough).

Note: I am in his country and I leave August 23rd. Am hoping he might find something that will start soon but give him a chance to visit me in my country (both $ and time wise). Though I suppose we cannot see that from a horary.

___

My take: he is cancer (Moon) and also Sun. Sun is trining Pars Fortuna, that must be good? Also Pars is in his 2nd house of earnings, so that must be good. Am i overlooking anything? Also, timeline??

Attachments

• BetterJobSalaryWhen.jpg
    BetterJobSalaryWhen.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Anachiel

...Note: I am in his country and I leave August 23rd. Am hoping he might find something that will start soon but give him a chance to visit me in my country (both $ and time wise). Though I suppose we cannot see that from a horary.

Actually, that is what I see here. The Moon applies directly to a trine of Saturn. The time is about 8 weeks.

I'd say in about 6 weeks he receives some money. I can't say for sure if it from a new job or one owning though. Mercury retrogrades back to sextile Mars the dispositor of Fortuna and the Sun trines Fortuna. mercury rules his 2nd and Mars is in the 2nd. Mars also rules the natural 10th so, it very well could be a new job.

If he focuses his efforts in a western direction veering to the southwest he should have better luck.

Also, Mars does rule the 9th so, going back to school is very much advised as well.

best wishes

KatyaVelikaya

Anachiel, thank you so much for providing input. I have mentioned studying again or training but he is sooo against it. Its frustrating bc it would push him ahead. I also agree with southwest (bc thats where i'm flying to!!) But again he doesnt want to go... argh.

Thanks - I will tell him what you said -- maybe he will listen to someone else if it isnt coming from me :)