Firstly, if you want to find out the "power" of planets, there is an easier way. Go to www.astro.com
(where you created this chart) and click on:
- "Free Horoscopes" (at the top of the page)
- "Extended Chart Selection"
- On the dropdown list select "Simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen"
- "Click here to show the chart"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the powers of each planet
Secondly, keep house dispositing separate from planetary dispositing. If we only look at house dispositing in your example:
- Mars is focused in the 11th house (ruled by Uranus)
- Uranus is focused in the 2nd house (ruled by Venus)
So there is NO house dispositing in your example and Jupiter doesn't enter into it.
Thirdly, if you are concerned about orb accuracy (which is the sign of a serious astrologer), use this chart generator:
which is, as far as I know the ONLY online chart generator that lets you set orbs for planets. Or you can get your own offline chart generator program that will allow you to customize each planetary orb even more. I have found trying to adjust Astrodienst's huge orbs by eye is time-consuming and error-inducing
, so I re-enter data into my own offline program.
Fourthly, I suggest, to keep things simple in the beginning looking at the "big picture":
- More planets at bottom than top - inner world focus
- More planets on left than right - self focus
- More planets on bottom left of chart - uses personal awareness to discover their inner world
- Stronger focus in Physical (also values), Thinking, Friends (also rebellion), and Spirituality (also confusion, idealization)
- Challenging connection between Friends and Physical (values)
- Strong Mars (being, also anger) issues
- North node (future goals) focused in 5th house (self-expression) - important to express themselves in some way
That is PLENTY to start a discussion with, if you want. Once you have all this, then, if you want to, you can look at house rulers, signs on cusp, etc., but make sure these basic things are understood first. For more on basic astrological chart interpretation, see below.
Keeping it simple,