(Keeping in mind that I've considered careers in writing, working with animals, using my intuition plus my partner wants me to team up with him to do real estate projects)
My birth chart is in my signature, below.
What I've learnt from research:
(1) Capricorn in 6th could potentially support working with animals as a daily, secure job.
(2) My Juno, Saturn, Moon and Venus's placements could imply marrying into money, or being business partners with other half. (My boyfriend is the business man type with big ambitions, he's also a little wealthy).
(3) Stellium in 4th house could indicate a career associated with the home (real estate?).
(4) Capricorn in 6th could also support my 3rd observation.
(5) MC in Taurus supports success in the arts, or perhaps just using creativity?
(6) Ruler of MC in 2nd house could imply making money via my MC energies.
(7) MC trined with the house of creativity, further indicating potential success through creative endeavours.
(8) Ruler of 2nd is Mercury, which could indicate money making through Mercury energies (writing?).
(9) Mercury sextiles the planets of the 5th house, the house of creativity. Creative writing?
(10) Venus trines 5th house planets, possibly strengthening creativity and the love of it.
(11) Intuitive planets in the 5th house indicating using intuition for creative purposes?
(12) Successful intuitive pursuits supported by the trines with intuitive planets Uranus and Neptune, to the MC. And possibly even the stellium in Scorpio?
Let me know if there's anything I've missed or if there's anything I'm wrong about.
*edited: (13) Ruler of 6th house in 7th, could indicate a partner who's connected to my job, or something along them lines?