Hi all ,
I get to read this intersting article so thought to share with all who will interested in Vedic astrology
Jupiter and saturn are the two slowest moving planets there transit would have more signuficance in predictive purpose.
We generally think of Jupiter’s transits as positive and beneficial, causing expansion, growth, new opportunities and increasing the significations of any house that it transits or aspects. Likewise, we generally think of Saturn’s transits as negative and detrimental, causing limitation, obstacles, challenges and the denial of the significations of any house that it transits or aspects. However, while Saturn’s transit can give negative outcomes under certain circumstances, this is certainly not always the case.
Jupiter can be said to give the inspiration behind an endeavor, while Saturn gives it its structure and form. Without Saturn’s influence nothing of lasting value could ever be actualized. Jupiter gives new, expansive ideas but not necessarily the ability to manifest them. Therefore, we need both for an idea to come into full manifestation.
With this understanding, it becomes possible to see that when Jupiter and Saturn both aspect a sign by transit it becomes a significant event. That sign becomes strongly activated by both the expansive influence of Jupiter and the actualizing influence of Saturn. The otherwise potentially limiting and challenging qualities of Saturn’s transit become wise and more beneficial under Jupiter’s influence. While the potentially unrealistic and ungrounded qualities of Jupiter’s transit become more practical and focused under Saturn’s influence. Together they can indicate achievement, breakthroughs, and progress regarding the areas of life that are signified by the house(s) that they’re both aspecting by transit1st house
– Body, one’s identity, self-confidence, overall success.
– Earned income, acquisitions, food/diet, speech.
– Communication, advertising, hobbies, writing, siblings, short journeys, short-term goals.
– Home/residence, real estate, mother, vehicles, general happiness.
– Creativity, children, romance/dating, investments, education.
– Health, disease, acute illness, daily work, litigation, debts.
– Relationship, marriage, partnerships – business or romantic, foreign places.
– Other’s money – loans, inheritance; litigation, chronic illness, sexuality, transformation, occult knowledge.
– Long distance travel, spiritual teaching and teachers, good fortune, father.
– Career, employer, work/action, outer achievements.
– Monetary gains, side incomes, major long-term goals, groups, friends.
– Distant places, introspection, debts and expenditures, isolation.