will I ever have a child someday or be alone?

LOL_LOL

I am desperate to know if I will ever have a baby as I'm already 29 with a divorce proceeding from my husband of a year...we might reconcile (depends), but my questions is about a baby regardless whether it will be him or any other men in my life....so will I ever have a child? Does it show when at least or how many? :( I would really appreciate if someone could help interpret the chart as I am clueless....first time doing horary.
Thanks in advance....it would really mean a lot to me.

I chose the default house system...not sure if equal is much different....let me know if you're like me to convert default to equal.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_horary.46863.24569.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_horary.46863.24569.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 58

bubuza_dulce

Hi, LOL_LOL,

I know only a few things about horary so other members more experienced might see things differently in this chart.

So, you are represented by Mars, the ruler of Aries Asc and also by the Moon.

The question being about children is a 5th house matter so it is represented by the Sun. The Sun makes very good aspects with Mars and also with the Moon so the answer would be an obvious "yes".

I don't know how to interpret the fact that the planet who represents you is already in the 5th house or the fact that the Sun, representing "the children" is in your 1st, also representing you. It's like it's done already or it shows your great identification and interest with the matter.

Lots of good aspects, Jupiter in the 1st, so my knowledge of the basics of horary tells me you should not worry but relax, this issue seems to turn out very good for you.
How many, when, this I don't know. Good luck!

rafaella

It is a positive chart for a baby, for sure!

You are Mars in 5th, the ruler of baby is Sun in 1st and interestingly they have swapped positions with each other - in each other's houses. But the trine already happened between them, that's past aspect. However, Moon being strong in Cancer does translate the light between Mars (you) and the baby (Sun). The aspect between Moon and Sun will complete in 3 degrees, could mean 3 years possibly...

all the best!

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Using the Part of Conception (POC) as primary quesited:

-the POC (ascendant+mars-sun) falls @ 20 Sagittarius
a) disposited by Jupiter which is posited in the fertile Taurus and is itself disposited by the fertile Venus = + testimony
b) in the benefic 9th whole sign house = + testimony
c) sign conjunct the Lucky Strike North Node = + testimony
-querent = 1st house = Aries = Mars
-Mars flows toward the POC = + testimony
-querent's co-significator, the Moon, flows toward the POC = + testimony

Very + totality of testimonies that querent will have a child (one or more) in the future. Answer to the question is "yes you will have a child in the future"...

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I agree with rafaella's reading. The only thing I would mention is that the Moon isn't translating the light in this chart. She would have to have already passed the aspect to Mars in order for it to be translation. Also, it's unlikely that the Moon could facilitate this translation as she is not in any dignities of either the Sun or Mars.

I agree that it likely will be in either 3 years, or when the Sun and Mars next meet in conjunction. Not sure when that is, actually. :D

I'm pretty concerned about the child's significator being in your sign of detriment though...

rafaella

I agree with rafaella's reading. The only thing I would mention is that the Moon isn't translating the light in this chart. She would have to have already passed the aspect to Mars in order for it to be translation. Also, it's unlikely that the Moon could facilitate this translation as she is not in any dignities of either the Sun or Mars.

I agree that it likely will be in either 3 years, or when the Sun and Mars next meet in conjunction. Not sure when that is, actually. :D

I'm pretty concerned about the child's significator being in your sign of detriment though...

Yeah true Moon has yet to aspect Mars before translating to Sun. However, I've noticed some contemporary astrologers would look at this chart as translation. The one in particular is Lehman. She has many examples in her book where she states its a translation even when Moon is yet to make the first aspect! Even I was suprised to see this, but it makes sense to me.

I guess Deborah Houlding may disagree :)

LOL_LOL

THANK YOU so much for all of your readings! I really appreciate all of your positive insights as this question was worrying me so much....good to know that there is still hope fore me :) 3 years sounds good to me as my own parents had me when they were both 35 years old...29+3=approximately their age!

The only thing I did not quite understand (for lack of much knowledge as to how to interpret a chart in detail) is the following statement made by Kaiousei no Senshi "I'm pretty concerned about the child's significator being in your sign of detriment though..." If possible, would you mind elaborating as to what you mean? How is this going to negatively affect a child?

I am so glad that I found this forum as I was looking to learn more about birth chart interpretations, but it all looked so complex to me. I am sure that gradually I will make sense of some of the things. Again, thanks so much for all of your assistance in interpreting my horary for this important (and close to my heart) topic

:biggrin:

rafaella

Have you had a misscarriage or abortion previously? Just wondering about that past Sun/Mars aspect and Sun being in detriment of Mars.

If its about future child, then it could mean some complications when you have the baby, as Mars is your physical body as well as you as a person... Or the child comes when you not really prepared and going through some difficult time possibly with the partner and issues with your finances (Sun ruled by Venus which rules 2nd and 7th). Most likely its this second scenario....

But overall I don't really think the 'detriment' is relevant in this question, its secondary to the question you asked. You asked whether you will have a baby, and yes you will! :)

cheers!

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
rafaella said:
She has many examples in her book where she states its a translation even when Moon is yet to make the first aspect! Even I was suprised to see this, but it makes sense to me.

Interesting. I may have to ask Ms. Lehman about this. It's definitely not the way Bonatti and Lilly define Translation.

My concern with the negative reception sort of echoes my concern with the way the question was asked. It came across as very needy, as if you were counting on this child to give you emotional support, which really isn't the way it's supposed to work. The concern comes back, then, when we consider that negative receptions show one party injuring the other in some way. In this instance, we have the child injuring you. This could be physical in the form of a complicated pregnancy, emotional in that your expectations might not be realistic, or financial.

LOL_LOL

rafaella, yes you are absolutely correct about a past pregnancy. Back in 2007, if I remember correctly, I got pregnant but had a miscarriage right away within a month or so. Then I got pregnant again within a month, but I had an abortion. Perhaps the complication both of you were talking about deals with complication after having an abortion as I heard that aborting might create complications for a later pregnancy. I was with a very wrong person at that time, so the pregnancy wasn't realistic at all for me at the age of 24-25. Due to these two losses, I always freaked out that perhaps it's just not meant for me, but the issue was very important for me, so perhaps that's why I sounded so 'needy'.

The complication rather be financial than physical obviously.

Also, I am currently going through a divorce, which I am hoping to change but that's depending on my husband who is overseas now. I do not know what the future holds with him, but deep down my heart I have a feeling that perhaps he will be able to return in the future and he might be the one I have a child with. It was a very brief marriage (a year-long) and I filed for a divorce as we had complicated issues come up and I do not want to go into detail about it as I already posted the history in another post in here. I would really appreciate if you could please tell me if 'I will have a child with my current husband (Nelson)?' It would be interesting if it is someone else though.

I am amazed at your interpretations especially for my past pregnancy. Amazing :)

Attachments

• Will I have a baby from Nelson (my husband).jpg
    Will I have a baby from Nelson (my husband).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 23

rafaella

Oh wow, that was very interesting and thanks for sharing all that!! Well I really hope that you will not have to go through any complications when the child arrives. It is a bit early to ask whther you will have a child with your husband, when you still going through a divorce. The chart shows no connection between Saturn and Jupiter and Moon has just changed signs and in the 12th...I am not even sure chart is valid - have not checked the hour ruler.

On the other hand , I have been looking into pregnancy questions more deeply, as I have a personal interest in it as well. And according to Lilly, if the ruler of 5th is in the 1st house - the woman may have a child the first year after the question...So I guess you could even have a child next year!!! The fact that asc ruler and 5th ruler swapped positions with each other is also a strong testimony for a child and you not having difficulty with getting pregnant.

dr. farr

Relative to easy conception, note the number of strongly + testimonies centering on the Part of Conception in my delineation of this horary question.

rafaella

Interesting. I may have to ask Ms. Lehman about this. It's definitely not the way Bonatti and Lilly define Translation.

I will give you an example - on page 216 of her book Moon is at 1 Aqua 18, Mercury 2 Lib 54 and Jupiter at 10Gem35, of course Mercury and Jupiter will trine but Lehman also states Moon is translating the light between the two planets. Moon is yet to aspect Mercury here!

here is an interesting discussion as well.... http://www.skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=926&view=next&sid=4babe46486b37562d45f2e467ac0b6f7

tikana

Right now, YOU wont.. you are not fertile

Mars is barren
Sun is separating from Mars
Sun/Mars rejection

moon aspects merc first
interference
What baby?!
T

LOL_LOL

Tikana, was your last post in reference to my question or the same question that was asked above your comment by some other person? In regard to my chart, I got the opposite views as you probably saw, so that's why I am a but confused :) Sorry.

tikana

LOL

i am answering your horary

yeah i noticed

ppl failed to see interfering merc in 12th house
and sun separating from mars you need applying aspect not separating
what the chart is saying is that you could have had a child if you wanted to

T

LOL_LOL

tikana, what you are saying could it be tied to my abortion then? I find it strange that I got pregnant twice and now I am not fertile. Not sure what could be the reason of that. Would you say this is a temp thing then? Also, could you please explain to what you mean regarding 'you could have had a baby if you wanted'...are you referring to my previous two pregnancies or in general? Sorry for the confusion. I just started learning astro, so sorry if I am not getting it right away as other members here.

Last edited:

tikana

LOL

I have no idea .. you asked a question will i get pregnant some day... there is a passing trine sun/mars telling me that you had been pregnant or had a good chance being pregnant
why mars is barren at the moment I HAVE NO Idea but it is barren.
i am not a doctor nor want to give you explanations why this why that.. my advice is go to the doctor. And yes, you should begin studying horary astrology there are plenty of full books online to start your studies

best regards,
T

rafaella

I don't agree with Tikana's interpretation.

For a yes, you need an aspect between Ascendant ruler (Mars) and 5th ruler (Sun), or you need an aspect between Moon and 5th ruler (Sun).
If there is no aspect one needs to look if Moon translates the light between 5th ruler and Ascedant ruler. Here it does!!!

Moon is strong in fertile Cancer and does translate light between Mars and Sun. According to Lilly, if Moon is translating then it may be a while before querent has children - so not an immediate pregnancy.

Aspect between Moon and Mercury will happen AFTER moon aspects Mars and Sun. Mercury is at 10 degree Aries, Mars at 4 degree, Sun at 6...Mercury does not interfer, for interference it would have been an immediate aspect between Moon/Mercury. Mercury rules 6th which could mean some complications to health of the querent when having children (which we already determined due to Sun being in detriment of Mars)

An advice to querent - you will find many responses here that go against each other, nothing new here... we all have our own ways of interpreting charts. You can take this same chart and hire a professional, if you are really worried about this, Or just study horary yourself, learn the rules and try applying them in your own charts.

cheers!

tikana

Rafaella

you still have a problem with barren Mars and poor moon/mars reception
Mars is rejecting sun - NOPE.. her body will reject the baby.. if she is to get pregnant again it wont make it. You never want Scorpio/Aries anywhere near Asce nor 5th house.

answer is still NOT anytime soon..

I would suggest this person to go to the doctors vs dealing with horary charts cause she needs medical intervention

And again this question is a trapped one. She doesnt have anyone right now with whom she wants to have kids with.

She has
Aries asce - semibarren - fire
Leo sign - barren - fire
Mars - barren
Jupiter Combusted -plus its in critical degree - rules children
moon is fertile but in 3rd
Venus - ruling newborns - barren in 3rd
in regio Mars is in 6th house - def health problems
on top of all the charts isnt even Radical
there is no hour / planetary agreement
Lord of the hour is Saturn
Lord of asce is Mars and triplicity of the asce is Jupiter

mars antiscias to Saturn - that is not good!

cheers

T

Last edited: