Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:09 PM

Synastry vs Draconic?

In synastry,
if there is a very close square between two planets , but, in the draconic, its a close conjunction, which will be evident in the relationship?

Eg. mercury square mercury in synastry but mercury conjunct mercury in draconic synastry.
venus square venus VS venus conjunct venus , etc.

So, will the square or the conjunction be prominent in the relationship?

Old 04-14-2012, 11:01 AM

Re: Synastry vs Draconic?

I associate draconic charts more with soul level and aspects found in draconic can manifest in very developed inividuals, more often in practice synastry is the most obviously manifested, also composite and Davison charts. While draconic tells much about the nature of attachment of two souls involved, it is not practical in analysis of most relationships.
I've seen some very strong draconic attachments that failed because of bad synastry. These souls perhaps weren't ready for a relationship in this lifetime, and possibly will reconect in some other life. For this life, looks for individual charts first, then synastry, than composite/davison, as those will most likely be enough.
Regarding Mercury squares, those are difficult in synastry charts, so look if there are also good aspects to Mercury of each of two persons that would make these squares easier.
Venus squares are not that bad, as I understand.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:56 PM

Re: Synastry vs Draconic?

thankyou so much !

mercury aspects are not so gud actually..
mercury square mercury
mercury square mars
mercury square pluto
(all within a degree)

but a positive aspect to mercury within 3 degrees wud be mercury sextile uranus ..
does this help at all ?

Tags
draconic, synastry