Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 04-08-2012, 04:05 AM

Potential for more children, 5th house natal and composite?

Hello! I have spent quite a bit of time reading through other threads to interpret my own chart and would like to find out if I am heading in the right direction, and also what else I need to consider with regard to an indication of more children in my chart (and for my partner, his first child(ren).

I understand that I should consider my partner's chart, however, I am wondering if I should also look at our composite chart to gather more information about potential children - number, gender, general timing, etc. I have two children (teenge boys) from a previous relationship, my partner does not have any children - he is in his late 30's (I am as well), he has his natal mars and saturn in his fifth house, ruled by gemini, my 5th house is empty, ruled by aq. and my 9th house is ruled by gemini and also contains merc (9th house is for 3rd child, right). Our composite chart is very interesting with merc, venus, sun, mars composite 5th house ruled by aries. We did have a miscarriage back in April 2010, but would like to try again before we get too old. :-) My interpretation of the loaded 5th house in our composite chart could mean we have come together to create children and/or the focus of our relationship is the children. Any other possible meanings? Our charts are included, along with composite.

I think his mars in 5th ruled by gemini indicates twin boys and conj saturn perhaps just children later in life (he's 38 now). If I can use our composite chart it could indicate twins as well, perhaps a boy and a girl (5th ruled by aries, contains merc - gemini link to twins?...mars boy and venus girl?). Twins also supported by my natal merc in gemini in my 9th house (3rd child). Am I over simplifying this? Can anyone add or lead me in the right direction?

BTW, does the miscarriage count as a third "child" so that I must move to my natal 11th house, or is it only for children born? Also, how do the transits activate these areas...must they be within 2 degrees? Thank you!

Lade...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HERS Natal Prog Trans.jpg (92.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg HIS natal prog trans.jpg (91.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg COMP chart trans.jpg (88.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Preciosa; 04-08-2012 at 04:32 AM. Reason: add more/clarify info

Tags
children, composite, house, natal, potential