Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:38 PM

Location: Moving to the Northewst, currently stuck in the desert.
Where is my artistic talent taking me?

I am in the process of trying to move out of nevada (the energy here makes me feel stuck.) I am moving up to the northwest once the winter passes. Im big on feeling energy, due to my scorpio moon and cander rising. I feel my best when surrounded by the pure natural earth. However, the working part of me has lacked greatly over the past 2 years. I am a home body (very cancer like), I am an artist in many areas but cannot seem to find someone to hire me. (which was never a challenge in the past) For a capricorn that can be aggravating...but for a capricorn cusp aquarius, like myself, I tend to rebel a bit and try to make my own money...that does not work so hot either. I have a ton of art to sell, specificaly astrology and zodiac art, but lack the communication and networking skills required to succeed in selling my self as a artist. I have to land a job to secure a financial security for me and my family (which is my partner and soon to be children). So, is there a boost in my chart that will be somewhat stable for money? Will I succeed in a job in the northwest?
Attached Images
File Type: gif my chart.gif (24.8 KB, 18 views)

Old 02-16-2007, 09:41 PM

Re: Where is my artistic talent taking me?

Hi Krystal. I'm not from America so have no idea of the distance & pos time change to the Northwest. Always helpful to do a relocation chart especially for planets on cusp. U offer much for long term unions but if ur serious about making money,maby try 2 keep domestic & business issues separate.
Hope this helps

Tags
artistic, taking, talent