Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 03-03-2012, 04:11 AM

Smile What can you tell me about Cancer Sun/Leo Moon, Sagitarius rising?

I am cancer sun/leo moon with Sag Rising. My Venus sign is also in leo. I just recently broke up with my bf who was libra with aries moon. We got along quite well and used to spend lots of time together including work, living etc we also used to enjoy cuddling on the couch... but we have broken up a number of times throughout the relationship only to get back together again. Although I loved him I always felt he was not quite the one though.. sometimes he could be very self centered and say things without thinking, he was also quite the flirt and continued to talk to some girls when we first got together which caused some issues. I am just wondering what signs would be better for me... as i enjoy being spoilt, lots of affection and loving. My bf although I used to get him things he would love for his bday and valentines he would not do the same. This used to bug me. I can also worry about things alot.. whether my partner feels the same etc.

I am hoping one im going to meet someone who I can feel whole with... who can put up with my moods and worrying, but is also fun and spotaneous.

Im hoping I can get some interesting insightfull replies. I am only new to this whole astrology side of things but am looking to learn.

Here are my signs-

Sun/Cancer
Moon/Leo
Mercury/Cancer
Venus/Leo
Mars/Leo
Jupiter/Gemini
Saturn/Capricorn
Uranus/Capricorn
Pluto/Scorpio

Thanks xx

Old 03-03-2012, 07:09 AM

Re: What can you tell me about Cancer Sun/Leo Moon, Sagitarius rising?

2455990860921.gif

Here I have attached a picture of my chartt. I put in my birth time and also place of birth. I spose I am just wondering why I seem to have so many problems with relationships... when I always try to do the right thing.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:36 AM

your mars and venus are square pluto in the 12th house which is the house of self undoing, i have venus square pluto in the same houses. basically we both look for intense relationships, and with your mars in such a tight square means really macho agressive guys are all ways attracted to you. What ive learned is that if i just wait and try to go along with new realtionships without actually making a commitment until i know its what i want because my original all or nothing approach wasnt working.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:37 PM

Well for one thing, both your Moon and Sun are in Mutual Reception by Domicile and disposit eachother because of it. Also your Moon is badly placed by house and your Sun is in its house of joy.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperBomber328 View Post
Well for one thing, both your Moon and Sun are in Mutual Reception by Domicile and disposit eachother because of it. Also your Moon is badly placed by house and your Sun is in its house of joy.
Can you explain to me what that means??

Tags
cancer, moon, rising, sagitarius, sun or leo