Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:15 AM

Smile Composite Chart - Eros opposite Psyche

I had a reading online sent to me regarding the romantic asteroids between myself and another. The synastry yielded no Soulmate connection markers, but, the composite chart shows Eros opposite Psyche. The interpreter stated that was a marker of Soulmates.

The strangest part of all and it hit me out of nowhere driving on the way home; he has no idea what I look like. We connected online and I know what he looks like, but, he does not know what I look like. That is part of the story of Eros and Psyche. WOW!!

It wasn't a deep meaningul connection, but, it was intense sexually online and shortlived. We no longer connect in that way at all and have no active connection between us. It ended very abruptly w/out acknowledgement on either part. It just stopped and noone said anything.

My pull towards him is so strong and it's not even physical attraction. I wonder if we are done (karma debt satisfied).

What do you know about Eros opposing Psyche in the composite? I'm not looking for 'what I want to hear'. I just want to understand what is going on and how it works. So confused and deeply affected by this.

Blessings and Thank You in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Composite Eros Opposes Psyche.jpg (83.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by SoIntoYou; 04-10-2012 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 07:05 AM

Re: Composite Chart - Eros opposite Psyche

Interesting...I did a composite between myself and someone I liked, but I didn't know about Eros and Psyche then, so those points weren't on the chart (even though other points such as Chiron, Juno and The Part of Fortune were). After I read this topic I adjusted the composite so that both were in the chart.

I found out that Psyche was at 7 deg. of Virgo, while Eros was at 28 deg. of Aquarius. That mean's they are 9 deg. away from being exactly in opposition to each other. I'm not sure if they are close enough to make the opposition aspect or not, or if the Eros opposition Psyche aspect means anything or not, but it would interesting to find out.

Tags
chart, composite, eros, opposite, psyche