I asked the question: Will I see him next week?
Here is the chart: http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?b...at;rs=3&nhor=1
The Ascendant was kind of early, so it's perhaps too early to tell. His significator is Mars, mine is Venus. He is in the 12th house, which is a dark house. I'm in House 6, which is not the best of houses either.
1) He is completely overruled by Mercury, which is most probably his job, because he is absolutely overwhelmed by it right now. The job is under the sun's beams. No wonder!
2) Venus is very strong in this chart. Oh, I wish I could see my strength!
3) An opposition is coming up between Mars and Venus, which would mean "NO".
4) At the same time there is a big Uranus on the 7th house cusp, referring to some change. What change, I wonder?
5) There is a square coming up between Mars and the Moon (also my significator), so that could be "YES", perhaps.
6) Mars is in Venus's fall. I can imagine that I'm pretty much the last he can think of right now. His head is full of Mercury (work)
Could someone make sense of this?
Thanks a lot!