Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Old 01-04-2012, 07:24 PM

Unhappy Re: Mental illness and physical disabilities in natal chart

My natal star chart said Gemini is the 12th house, where no planet was found already risen above Cancer (ascendant). The 12th sign - Pisces began to set along with Aquarius...and indeed Capricorn (descendant) when low is a sign of having the blues, but a lower influence on my life while Aquarius is my prominent solar and lunar sign. Lilith is a Near-earth object and Cruithne was the "second moon" or satellite, but actually is a NEO...yet my natal star chart I used on astro.com did not have Lilith (I need to include Lilith for relevance).

Advertisements:
Old 01-04-2012, 07:35 PM

Angry Re: Mental illness and physical disabilities in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hknt99 View Post
nobody said anything about Lilith.. mine is in 12th house in pisces.. that could explain somethings, what do you think astrologer50?
To many astrologers, the presence of Lilith can explain ones' chance of developing a mental/neurobehavioral and psychological disorder. To some people, Lilith represents an ailment, disease and (physical or mental) disability to appear in ones' life...Autism is something I was already born with and is ultimately incurable.

astrologer50, This is still on topic and I would know not to post anything clearly 180 degrees off topic. Lilith was in Virgo or 3rd house (near bottom of the chart), again with 3 other planets and such friction. I never consider Autism to be an ailment, because it isn't one and persons with Autism learn to live with what society calls a handicap in socialization and childhood development.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:37 PM

Re: Mental illness and physical disabilities in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
I didn't say anything was black and white either,your words, but for me it seemed a 'stretch'
Meaning: all people with some disability whose chart I've seen.

You might have misunderstood my sentence,but still my sentence was perfectly clear.

Last edited by Choe; 01-04-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:40 PM

Wink Re: Mental illness and physical disabilities in natal chart

Everyone! don't be hatin. Belonging to a sun sign of the zodiac don't make anyone different. I always wondered my birthdate 3 days before the sun enters Pisces, could place me in a Piscean realm of minor astrological influence. (OMG, I'm offended! sarcasm is a classic Aquarian trait.)
Old 01-04-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;350412
anyways i have noticed that the descriptions of the signs cancer pisces and sagittarius are not always correct. they forget to mention that cancers are the BEST fake friends and backstabbers, pisces are manipulative exactors and some times sagittarius's philosophy about life can be "i dont give a sh**" .
I actually have the same experience with Pisces. Ok,they had Scorpio rising, but gosh, what a manipulative friend!! it was scary for me to realise how two faced a person can be.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choe View Post
Meaning: all people with some disability whose chart I've seen.

You might have misunderstood my sentence,but still my sentence was perfectly clear.
I really think it may help you to discuss this (theory) on12th house planet threads to get feedback from members there...

We have know way to know how many charts of people with disabilities you have researched. But like I say further your own research by discussing with members ....
Old 01-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
I actually have the same experience with Pisces. Ok,they had Scorpio rising, but gosh, what a manipulative friend!! it was scary for me to realise how two faced a person can be.
generically, I would suggest the above link, not necessarily pisces....
Old 01-04-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
Uranus in scorpio is a *generational planet* are you saying the whole generation are prone to autism?

I see you are prone to selective reading syndrome. I said,

Why not put your chart up since you seem determined to bring this thread to be all about YOU??

Not based entirely on generation, nor limited to gender (Autism more frequent among boys, and notice Aquarius is a masculine sign) or race (the risk of Autism found in ethnic groups, but can be found in all races).

Autism is a pandemic to children or teens born between 1990 and 2005, or should I say among them originating in generation "Y" (the 25th letter of the Roman alphabet, or 12th sign/house?) have the most diagnosis rate of autism than any previous generation. Uranus was in Sagittarius, Capricorn and Aquarius in that time period, currently in Pisces going onto Aries.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:04 PM

astrologer50
you said that my mind is infantile
i didnt know about the OP of other thread pm to you but that is funny.
anyway i do not think that my comments are offensive or false. i know enough people born under these signs(including me) that with their behaviour they confirm the things i said.

we are going offtopic.

about this thread:
mercury aspects to neptune can make person delusional.
mercury aspects to pluto can make person obsessive and paranoid.

Last edited by hknt99; 01-04-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:48 PM

well you see people do not notice but every time pisces talks he is manipulating you for good or bad. scorpios are always controlling you. leos always try to get attention and make drama when ever they open their mouths,
and i am the sagittarius teacher.. you see i noticed that sagittarius teach people not only with their words but with the good and bad they do to you. and so on with every sign..

you see. i had a girlfriend virgo(for which i didnt care really). i cheated with her 2(yes thats right) friends who both were cancers. isnt that backstabbing? and at the end when i broke up with the virgo girl , i thought that the one cancer girl is really close to me but at she just left.. and at the end i realize that cancers are true backstabbers.. they just pretend that they will help you and just backstab you. i wont even start about George W Bush

Last edited by hknt99; 01-04-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
well you see people do not notice but every time pisces talks he is manipulating you for good or bad. scorpios are always controlling you. leos always try to get attention and make drama when ever they open their mouths,
and i am the sagittarius teacher.. you see i noticed that sagittarius teach people not only with their words but with the good and bad they do to you. and so on with every sign..
I really think you have realistic observations of the signs.. taken from real-life,not cook -books Water element has a potential for being manipulative and emotionally controlling, in my opinion.

Last edited by Choe; 01-04-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:
I really think you have realistic observations of the signs.. taken from real-life,not cook -books Water element has a potential for being manipulative and emotionally controlling, in my opinion.
well my obsession from which i cannot get rid of in the last year and a half is created because my mercury conjuncts pluto in scorpio 8th and all and the thing is that i do not know my phone number, but i do know the natal charts with all the aspects of my surroundings and hundreds celebrities and i watched interviews and studying them and so on so what i say u cannot denial. i can give you alot of stories if you really want to think about it.
lets say this is my hobby lol

ops and i posted all that in a thread about mental illness.. anyways

Last edited by hknt99; 01-04-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
"Lame degrees" are technically known as "AZIMENE DEGREES", and they are another classification of certain degree qualities; the available lists of Azimenes are consistent and so can be used with confidence.
Thank you Dr. Farr for your post. What I realized when I read 'lame' degrees I didnt recognize that word but I do know Azimene, I mean I have seen reference to that term, that's what confused me. I've been doing a lot of studying lately and I really appreciate you guys who are always there to answer my questions; I am very grateful!

A blessed student,
Serafin5
Old 01-05-2012, 04:42 AM

ANYTIME!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonlibra View Post
Which aspects to which planets show if a person has borderline, schizophrenia, eating disorder, a low IQ,... Or is blind, not able to walk, deaf,... ???

For example: if someone you only know through the internet is interested in astrology and posts his chart, and you start reading it, where to look to find specific issues like these?
I think it's important to proove astrology is not limited and not too theoretical.

I know that health issues are sixth house related, but I also know that for example an aspect to X planet to Y planet, with another aspect to Z planet shows the potenty of having X disorder....

But how it is interpreted and what kind of aspect structures causes what, I don't know...
I don't think there's any aspect which guarantees this, but I've seen Mercury conjunct Neptune native visibly have a full blown conversation with themselves. I didn't interrupt in case I upset them, but from what I could tell they had great rapport with the voices in their head haha
Sagittarius is my #1 dominant sign, Jupiter #2 dominant planet! Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune in the 9th. One day I'll travel the world! Japan you're first
Old 04-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Interesting subject!! My personal observations are the following:

Moon in hard aspect to Uranus = bi-polar/manic/easily irritated and loses interest quickly

Moon/Mercury in hard aspect to Saturn = Prone to depression and or morbid or negative thoughts, as in the glass is "half empty."

Moon/Mercury in hard aspect to Pluto = Deeply wounded, can be verbally abusive, emotional problems

Mars in hard aspect to Ur/Pluto = can have anger issues, or be controlling and abusive

Of course one must look at the sign/house placement to see how the native works through these issues, also other supportive aspects in one's chart to offset these challenges. I believe there are ways to work through any challenges we have natally. For example, Mars in hard aspect to Pluto, many athletes have this natally. This is a great way to work with this energy.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo.lights View Post
I don't think there's any aspect which guarantees this, but I've seen Mercury conjunct Neptune native visibly have a full blown conversation with themselves.
Yeah i can have entire conversations with myself, i've never considered it unusual because i think to some degree everyone does.. especially when attempting to figure out a problem or scenario. Naturally if someone observes you doing this it's going to appear strange though

My Moon is conjunct Mercury in Gemini, so there's a strong connection between my subconscious and conscious mind that's expressed verbally.
Lives in eternity's sun rise."
- William Blake.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Uranian View Post
From what I've heard, mental issues mostly come from afflicted Moon/Mercury and certain aspects with Uranus. Eating disorders would probably be Jupiter and Venus. Physical disabilities probably come from bad fixed stars or "lame" degrees if "lame" degrees are actually important.
This is a very complex issue and I would only respond if the person's condition is established and not mere supposition.

For mental issues definitely Uranus with Mercury, often Neptune as well.
Eating disorders belonng with the Moon and often Pluto. The sixth house of food and diet is often involved. Jupiter expands whatever planet it is connected with so can exacerbate a condition. Physical ailments are often denoted in the 1st house and its influences as well as the 6th of illness. I dont use fixed stars at all. Lameness is depicted by Mercury aspects in general and again connected to the 1st house.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post

Moon in hard aspect to Uranus = bi-polar/manic/easily irritated and loses interest quickly

Moon/Mercury in hard aspect to Saturn = Prone to depression and or morbid or negative thoughts, as in the glass is "half empty."

Moon/Mercury in hard aspect to Pluto = Deeply wounded, can be verbally abusive, emotional problems

Mars in hard aspect to Ur/Pluto = can have anger issues, or be controlling and abusive

Of course one must look at the sign/house placement to see how the native works through these issues, also other supportive aspects in one's chart to offset these challenges. I believe there are ways to work through any challenges we have natally. For example, Mars in hard aspect to Pluto, many athletes have this natally. This is a great way to work with this energy.
Brilliant post.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo.lights View Post
I don't think there's any aspect which guarantees this, but I've seen Mercury conjunct Neptune native visibly have a full blown conversation with themselves. I didn't interrupt in case I upset them, but from what I could tell they had great rapport with the voices in their head haha
Mercury with Neptune is often able to tap into psychic realm and communicate there with those who inhabit that world. Dont assume that they are only talking to themselves or are crazy. Schizophrenia is a vulnerability to the forces in the lower realms and not having the natural barrier against those entities who mean harm and are negative. It is not something to be laughed at.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post

Wow I have all of the aspects mentioned, and yes I am bi polar. Off to the gym for me

Old 04-12-2012, 04:59 AM

Quote:
yesterday astrologer50 insulted me.. im just trying to be a little sarcastic

anyway as i said, nobody mentioned lilith's position in the natal chart and her impact on possible disabilities on the individual. imo lilith's position in your chart shows alot about your problems.
Would somebody with saturn/venus/lilith conjunction conjunct Unukalhai be really crazy? I'm talking downright psycho.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...pictureid=5972

"What would you rather be, a bus driver or a super terrorist?"
Old 04-17-2012, 05:56 PM

In the book, "Signs of Mental Illness - Mitchell E Gibson", the author describes the following markers for mental illness:

Saturn-Pluto parallel - as "one of the most difficult patterns for mental illness", "chronic recurrent unipolar depression"

Pluto-mercury contraparallel - a major sign of mental illness, "major depression and schizophrenia"

Pluto-Mars parallel

Conjunctions: sun-mercury

Sextiles: sun-neptune, moon-uranus, saturn-uranus

Squares: moon-mercury, saturn-neptune, saturn-uranus

Surprisingly, he also says that trines between jupiter-venus, jupiter-uranus, jupiter-pluto, uranus-neptune, etc are also markers for depression. Who would have thought that trines would indicate hardship?

He also talks about things like "exdeks", "hideks", elevation by proximity, grand elevation, etc. Things I know nothing about. Anyone know?

Last edited by Carris; 04-17-2012 at 06:02 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:57 AM

I'm pretty sure I'm a hypochondriac because Libra is my 6th house.
I'm mostly (legally) deaf, but wasn't born that way. I just recently found out I have a "full house" of every sign. I'm worried about what mental health problems might arise. I've had years of therapy so if I am crazy it just makes sense. I'm just curious how the astrology and psychology work for me.

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)
Ascendant
Taurus
2245'22

2nd House
Gemini
1936'15

3rd House
Cancer
1244'21

Imum Coeli
Leo
641'54

5th House
Virgo
523'39

6th House
Libra
1152'58

Descendant
Scorpio
2245'22

8th House
Sagittarius
1936'15

9th House
Capricorn
1244'21

Medium Coeli
Aquarius
641'54

11th House
Pisces
523'39

12th House
Aries
1152'58

PLANETARY POSITIONS
planet
sign
degree

Sun
Sagittarius
2407'55
in house 8

Moon
Virgo
1135'54
in house 5

Mercury
Sagittarius
421'23
in house 7

Venus
Aquarius
817'25
in house 10

Mars
Cancer
2538'31
in house 3

Jupiter
Libra
1147'19
end of house 5

Saturn
Aquarius
1445'55
in house 10
Uranus
Capricorn
1644'04
in house 9
Neptune
Capricorn
1745'47
in house 9
Pluto
Scorpio
2403'57
in house 7
True Node
Sagittarius
2129'48
in house 8

Last edited by Nicehotpink; 04-19-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

NHP, might I suggest you erase your chart information and just attach a natal chart. You can obtain one from astro.com for free. It's in the free horoscope section. Right click on the chart image and save as a picture and then reattach below in the manage attachments section of your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicehotpink View Post
I'm pretty sure I'm a hypochondriac because Libra is my 6th house.
I'm mostly (legally) deaf, but wasn't born that way. I just recently found out I have a "full house" of every sign. I'm worried about what mental health problems might arise. I've had years of therapy so if I am crazy it just makes sense. I'm just curious how the astrology and psychology work for me.

HOUSE POSITIONS (Placidus)
Ascendant
Taurus
2245'22

2nd House
Gemini
1936'15

3rd House
Cancer
1244'21

Imum Coeli
Leo