Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Lily1983's Profile Fields

When will I meet my future husband?

When will I meet my future husband and what kind of man will he be? i.e. occupation type, character? Have I met him already?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Present Chart.jpg (82.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Birth Chart.jpg (79.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Lily1983; 11-12-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:33 AM

Re: When will I meet my future husband?

Your ascendant is late, and Saturn is technically in the 7th house. I personally wouldn't read this chart.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:36 AM
Lily1983's Profile Fields

Why? What's wrong with it?
Old 11-13-2011, 10:32 AM
rafaella's Profile Fields

Late ASC usually means that you have asked this question in some form previously and so this chart would not be reliable. Or in general Late Asc shows that the situation is out of the hands of the querent. Possibly your history of relationships has not been the best?

There is an aspect from Moon to the 7th ruler, however its an opposition. And the other thing is that Moon will first aspect Mercury, also by opposition. Shows that there may be something or someone coming between. Mercury is also in detriment, so Mercury acts as a bad influence on this situation.

I don't think you have met the future partner yet, the opposition is in the future, so in 6 units, could be 6 months or years before you meet this person. The oppsition shows the marriage will not come about easily....relationship that may be a difficult one with many splits in between. And there may be a regret once you get married to this person. But Moon Trine Saturn would still show longevity, possibly.

Mars your ruler has just entered a new sign, so it seems you have just changed your life recently. Perhaps ended a long relationship and entered a new life or relocated just within last few months?

I would advice you to ask this question again another time.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily1983 View Post
Why? What's wrong with it?
Because your question is irrelevant to your current situation. It doesn't matter when or where you will meet your future husband until you take control of your own health, as discussed in your other thread. You can ask this question until you are blue in the face, and the Universe is just going to keep throwing out vague charts like these, or charts with strictures, until you address the most important matter in your life that is currently staring you in the face. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true. You have more important matters to tend to at this time.

Last edited by misskitty; 11-13-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Tags
future, husband, meet