Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:36 AM

Triangles in natal chart

I am pretty new to astrology and am trying to figure out what the triangles in my chart could mean. I was born near Nashville, Tn. May 15, 1983 at 12:01 AM....there appear to be 4 triangles in my chart, although two of the points of one triangle are the ascendant and MC. Do they count as planets? I have heard some say that they do, then others say only planets can be part of yod.
Also, is it true that the 9th house signifies second marriage? Mine is Libra and pluto and saturn are conjunct there. I would think that wouldn't be good? I have been having an awful time with relationships lately, so am especially interested in figuring out that aspect of my chart as well as possibly what the future holds.... if I will keep ending up with failing relationships.
Any help or links to sites that would explain configurations in natal charts would be greatly appreciated!

Old 11-07-2011, 01:41 AM

Re: Triangles in natal chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminimoon83 View Post
I am pretty new to astrology and am trying to figure out what the triangles in my chart could mean. I was born near Nashville, Tn. May 15, 1983 at 12:01 AM....there appear to be 4 triangles in my chart, although two of the points of one triangle are the ascendant and MC. Do they count as planets? I have heard some say that they do, then others say only planets can be part of yod.
Also, is it true that the 9th house signifies second marriage? Mine is Libra and pluto and saturn are conjunct there. I would think that wouldn't be good? I have been having an awful time with relationships lately, so am especially interested in figuring out that aspect of my chart as well as possibly what the future holds.... if I will keep ending up with failing relationships.
Any help or links to sites that would explain configurations in natal charts would be greatly appreciated!
Hello geminimoon - those are known as 'trines' here's a link to plenty of info http://www.horoscoper.net/astrology/trine.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let your food be your medicine: let your medicine be your food. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY red cabbage sliced Equatorially illustrates the Golden Mean Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Old 11-07-2011, 01:49 AM

Re: Triangles in natal chart

Great site! Thanks!

Tags
9th house, chart, natal, triangles, yod aspect