Originally Posted by Drowzy_Shooter
There are a huge number of factors to consider in interpreting the chart...it takes time and patience, and unfortunately there are no quick-fix answers. You have recently been undergoing a significant developmental phase that is common for all your peers at this particular age, so you are not alone, as far as feeling the probable urge to rebel against authority. As you move out into the world of socialization, realize that you have thus far been conditioned a great deal by the influence of your parents and school: the teenager must then attempt to express their own independence one way or another. Realize that this is a stage and that the challenges or conflicts now will not last forever.
Have you been having difficulty with your schooling of late?...many kids are...You have a rather unfortunate aspect in the 4th house at the bottom of the chart that represents the parental influence...do yo feel as though you are being overly controlled or oppressed? Is one parent being a strong disciplinarian...have you struggled with any recent deaths or separations?
Please don't think of yourself as the typical only your Sun sign because you are much more than that...you have to also consider your Moon in Virgo and your Leo rising as well.
I suspect you have some issues with anger that you keep repressed or perhaps which is causing you to act out in an attempt to work through your difficulties...there is always a different way than that. You will have to focus on coming to terms with your Scorpio Sun [which demands emotional control] joined with Pluto afflicting your Moon...that will be an important riddle to work out.
Do you feel uncomfortable about your height? Just do not use it to try and intimidate others because of your own insecurities, please. I can help you to work through your hidden insecurities and gain an understanding of the overview of what your birth chart advises if you like...just here to help.
So I'd figure I'd answer the questions I saw;
1. I don't necessarily wish to rebel against authority, but as I am growing into my own person, I've noticed some differences between our (my parents and I) interests (I like guns, bows, all kinds of different stuff, they don't).
2. Schooling has gotten longer and a little bit more involved, but no difficulty as of yet (haven't gotten a B in.... 2-3 years? I can't remember). Also, is there any sort of explanation for my fascination with math (in particular, algebra)?
3. Not necessarily, my parents are trusting of me (and I have proven that I should be to them). But, one parent is a little bit quicker to get angry (to be fair, I get angry with him quickly too, but nothing above some serious backtalk, were not like, yelling at each other or anything), which makes me like the other one (dad = gemini mom = pisces, guess which one I find understands me better and I enjoy more?
4. No deaths, but I'm homeschooled (that's changing next year) and don't see my friends very much, but I don't really think that counts as a
5. I get angry quickly, and am not as tolerant as I should be of simple mistakes. In previous years (this year no league wants an 8th grade homeschooler, but next year I'll be public so I'll pick it back up) I've played football, I've noticed this year (I haven't played this year) that I've been quicker and snappier, I think there's some connection between those things.
6. I'm not insecure about my height (that was in a happy tone, not a defensive one), I actually kinda enjoy it. And the only time I use it for intimidation is where the situation needs it (Football, basketball, other more serious athletic competition).
So, some different questions I have (this is for anybody to answer).
What would be an Ideal combination of signs for a spouse? (other than the typical cancer and pisces get along with scorpio and whatnot)
Any other major things (positive or negative) that I should be aware of in my life? A
Any ideas of what careers would be best for me?
Final thing, any advice on weather or not it would be smart to move out of the country (I don't like where we're headed, so I'm thinking of moving back to the city of my ancestors (I forget exactly where, but somewhere near Oslo, Norway) (I've over the past few years, become in-tune with my heritage), or somewhere in eastern europe (ukraine, czech republic, places of that nature).