Solar Return "SATURN in the 7th house"

virgo18

I really want to know exactly what it means to have Saturn in the 7th house in the Solar Return, if you already have already a relationship?.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I really want to know exactly what it means to have Saturn in the 7th house in the Solar Return, if you already have a well relationship?. I read in some similar threads that Saturn in the 7th house most of the time could mean that you will cut off that relationship, or that the relationship will turn more serious... but that depends in the aspects of Saturn to see the results. I have Saturn in Libra in my 7th house... exalted
- trine Moon in Gemini
- opposition Ascendant in Aries
- sextile NN
- square MC
Saturn is under Venus rules... and I have Venus in Libra... so its in domicile. My Natal Venus also fall in my SR 7th house. WHAT EFFECT WILL THIS BRING TO MY RELATIONSHIP?
Here is a link to the Education Thread article STEPS ON HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN by Starlink - the article contains many helpful links to additional information on interpreting Solar Returns :smile: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763