Originally Posted by Elijebrg
I am asking for help with the chart of a young woman I am close too who has been arrested twice for possessing prescription drugs with out a prescription. She is in so many respects a really fine person. She is struggling with the effects of this and is herself somewhat bewildered at this aspect of herself/life. I have just seen the ninth house Uranus in Sagittarius (13 59) squaring her Pisces ascendant[ see thread below] (13 49) and opposing her fourth house Chiron in Gemini (13 55).[uranus opp chiron is simply generational] These aspects seem to indicate this kind of experience in the sudden entanglements with the law because of drug use due to emotional upheaval. I am hoping someone can help with suggestions as to how to put these aspects to conscious positive use. She will be some time dealing with the consequences of this last arrest and is really looking for a positive direction that will lead away from this underbelly energy and on to something she can be proud of.
Thank you for any input.
this ladies Uranus is well aspected with nice trines
Uranus and ascendant aspects http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22573
I use Equal House system (where each cusp is same as Ascendant) and am a modern astrologer. Lots of newcomers come into Astrology/forums and get a free chart from www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few others if you wish to experiment…..
In equal house Uranus is just inside 10th house. Problem with this lady is Saturn in 9th house square that massive stellium in Leo
Saturn in the 9th house
· Saturn's best positions are the 3rd and 9th houses. Gives a practical philosophy of life.
· Not good for relationships with in-laws if afflicted. Best to live at a distance.
· Makes good teachers, professors, workers in publishing fields or scientific pursuits.
· Good at detailed work. Exacting and concentrative.
· Can be fanatical and intolerant in religious concerns if Saturn is afflicted.
· These people are influenced by the conservative religion and traditional values of their background. Even rebellion will change only the form and not the reality of their basic beliefs.
· Life or travel in foreign countries may be most successful if connected with work.
· Care should be taken to avoid difficulties in travel.
· Systems of belief you will judge according to their practical value and you will seek and desire personal distinction through some achievement you have studied.
I have put both 8th and 9th house you to research
Uranus in 8th House – succeedent house
· You will be concerned with life’s mysteries, ie; Astrology ‑ Spiritualism etc.
· You could have sudden changes of fortunes, through partnerships or inheritance.
· It will not be easy to settle down to a hum‑drum marital routine.
· Unstable joint finances.
· Could stop conception. Sexual impulses need controlling (all or nothing) or possible unusual/kinky sex
· Very strong psychic feeling as well as keen intuition.
· Unexpected and sudden upsets where deaths are concerned.
· Difficulties in inheritances but if well aspected could mean an unexpected windfall.
· By experiencing others "turning upon them," they can endure intense states of psychological abuse that can appear sadistic. The abuse dynamic linked with violations of trust can also include sexual abuse in a variety of ways. The sudden loss linked with partnerships wherein a merging of resources and realities had occurred can create fundamental psychological trauma that impacts on their ability to trust ever again
Uranus in 9th House – cadent house
· Could be superstitious. Have a favourite talisman.
· You will be able to hold onto your ideals, and integrity against any odds.
· Interested in new methods of teaching (esp. natural ways),
· likes to travel to unusual places and meet unusual people.
· Want higher education.
· May learn unusual languages.
· May have odd in‑laws and/or difficulties if afflicted
· Success in publishing, teaching, or in foreign affairs.
· Gives unusual journeys, either on material plane or superconscious plane.
· Not orthodox in religious views.
· Apt to marry someone from another country.
in future posts, please could you not cut off the aspect grid when posting charts, we need to see this info, at a glance. In Extended chart selection you need to reduce the image ration orb to smallest 63% before uploading here.
that stellium in Leo tells us that she wants/needs to be centre of attention. her jupiter is singleton and onlyplanet in air. This tends to make 'sweeping statement syndrome' with not enough thought put behind speech