My Predictions

Santi

I am so happy and honored to start a thread here , this is dedicated to My predictions as I decided not to pester others' threads with my predictions.

Method Used!
Well , I mix methods.
The methods I would be using would be of Konrad;s Goca;s and Banefranco;s
I mix them , and use my own intution too.

I am a die hard Chelsea fan and I am happy to make sure that the first match in this thread is a Chelsea Home Game ..

Santi

The First Game is
CHELSEA vs NORWICH
Kits
Chelsea Deep Blue
Norwich Yellow
Chelsea is ASC.
Chart for Kickoff
astro_2gw_01_chelsea_vs_norwich_hr.16195.30824.gif

I use another chart for Second Half and another for the nearing end of the game.
I use Dignities and POF as key points in my predictions.
Reading:
1.Lord 1 has much higher Acc Dignity than Lord 7( Oh in 8th house and Sun is near)
1.a. There is SATURN in 10th house.
2.Lord 7 has Esse Dignity of +5 and lord 1 has +1
3.Moon squares POF ( good for the DSC team)-// But not sure if it happens
Evaluation: I would not say anything clear cut but I say Chelsea to have a bad game during first 30 minutes even thought Norwich might get away lucky at several occasions.
Additional Notes: Chelsea goal during 30-40 minutes?

Second Half:
1.Jupiter in House 4 So stronger Acc Dignity than Lored 7

Penultimate stage:
1.Jupiter in House 4.

So Chelsea to pick up the game during the second half .

PREDICTION:
Chelsea not to lose.

Notes: I believe this wont be the sort high flying victory for the blues but I believe they will run away with the three points.

Santi

I d easily say Chelsea win for this game , but Which team not to lose is how my predictions are going to be listed , so following the suite!

banefranco

Team in darker jerseys is about to win. Who is that team we can see at TV. Lighter team has very close impact by the Moon but when you see the girl you like at the other side of the street does it mean that you will come to her. Yes if it happens during the relevant and reasonable time as one match lasts, let say :biggrin:. Otherwise to be so close produce nothing. Aspect must happen not to be ''about to happen''. I am doing that way.
Regards to this thread and encouragement to mix methods. That is all Astrology.

banefranco

I do not know which color table is used here but try to assign teams according to colors between Swansea vs Sunderland, what kind of philosophy we might have in that way. Swansea played in white jesrseys and Sunderland in mixed colored jesreys. I assigned as usual darker at ASC, white (Swansea) at DSC so Sunderland ''could not lose''. No problems with Mercurian ''mixed colored'' jerseys. And please someone to explains me where, in which colored table made through the history of Astrology anyone assigned WHITE to JUPITER. :happy:.

Santi

Yes!
That is the point!
Chelsea Sunderland and Everton could not have lost!
That was my pred , and so was the result.
Now I have one lined up for Liverpool as well , They won't win as it is the darker team when compared to the Bolton's white.
Let us see what happens.
I won my first test Yipee!

Santi

Note:
There were almost ten games in Championship starting at the 1500 BST,
and in all those games , except the Brighton vs Peterborough ,
The DARKER team did not lose.
Some remark aint it?
I dont still know the strips for the Brighton game ,
And any 8 of them on multiples would have fetched a 50 pound return for a 2 pound stake!
:)
Amazing aint it?
To say i got 8 out of 9 in them.( in championship ) I did not post or bet though...

banefranco

I am not sure about Brighton but seems to be Peterborough was in Darker jerseys. I will check. Well in the second half the ruler of the lighter team is Moon and enters it's own house 7, Saturn enters 8th house, count dignities everything is clear.

banefranco

Must be vary carefull and compare very simmilar charts, these charts are not simmilar At chelsea the cusp of one is on the 7th degree, Swansea at 4th degree and Brighton at 19th degree. The difference can be slight 2-3 degrees may be one more or two.

banefranco

If you do not count this chart you made 100% prediction :happy: . Frawley has never made that procent in that huge number and will never make.....Congratulations to you. That is spectacular.

banefranco

I found that acc and ess differences in my ''range table'' which I announced in Serbian, it says that any score can be expected. Do not bother youself about Liverpool. continual strenth in Ess dignities but significantely low in acc dignities, There is a long way to make that table I have not finished completelly. Someone will.

Santi

Well , Even for Liverpool My reading was wrong in the beginning ,
Throughout most parts of the game , it has Saturn on 7th House ,
So thats through victory for Liverpool, never mind its too late to make the prediction.
So I m coming up with a new one ,

banefranco

Well something what can be interesting, under same circumstances it does matter whether home team is at ASC or AWAY team is.

Santi

This should be my new prediction ,
Valencia vs Racing Santander
ASC(Racing)
DSC (valncia
Kickoff : Sun in H7 , Saturn in H8 , Valencia to start well.
Second Half: Jupiter becomes Lord 1 , and has higer dignity , and saturn in H7., Valencia ;s game is ruptured.

Prediction : Valencia not to win.

Santi

On Reference to the Brighton game , Yes it is true . I OVER GENERALIZED the charts , and thought they would be too similar.
thanks for notifying that.
One question , How to add POF in SOlar Fire software?

banefranco

Me either :happy:, but there is the difference what means you have to care about dignities when home team is at 1st house or Away team is there.
When values differs slightly.