Will Ron and I speak again

Vista

Guy I dated for 6 months, have not seen or spoken to him since we broke up. We aren't on speaking terms. Could run into him at some events soon. Question: will we talk again?

Me - Sun in the 10th and angular, 2nd ruler Venus in Taurus in 10th

He is Saturn exalted in Libra but Rx in the 3rd peregrine

There is an applying trine between Sun and Saturn.

Moon in Taurus rules action in his turned 3rd house. Saturn is also in Venus my secondary ruler. Maybe he wants to but unsure how to go about it.

I don't know what the planetary hour ruler is so I don't know if this is radical.
I think it's a yes, however with Saturn debilitated i do wonder. It seems since we are applying there is a mutual desire to maybe speak and bury the hatchet? Any thoughts? Lilly doesn't have much on communication issues.

Attachments

• will i speak to ron again.jpg
    will i speak to ron again.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Spicadilly

I agree for being a yes for a contact as also Moon in his 3rd will first cj his 3rd ruler Mars plus the applying Sun trine Saturn but being retro the timing may be off so the 3 degrees could be 3 months and the Moon weeks? After the contact the situation may remain the same as all angles are fixed ot that also reiterates timing in month.

SN in his 5th, don't think he is in a great place to date at the mo but you are with the NN in your 5th, its ruler about the change sign maybe indicates new dating needs.

I don't know how to check the hour planet and would be nice to see the POf.

Vista

I agree for being a yes for a contact as also Moon in his 3rd will first cj his 3rd ruler Mars plus the applying Sun trine Saturn but being retro the timing may be off so the 3 degrees could be 3 months and the Moon weeks? After the contact the situation may remain the same as all angles are fixed ot that also reiterates timing in month.

SN in his 5th, don't think he is in a great place to date at the mo but you are with the NN in your 5th, its ruler about the change sign maybe indicates new dating needs.

I don't know how to check the hour planet and would be nice to see the POf.

Hi there, thank you for the feedback! I added POF and Chiron, with POF placed in his 5th house and Chiron in his 1st. I don't necessarily know that I would ever date him again, in fact I don't think I would, but there are a lot of unsaid things between us. The way he handled things upon the break-up when we could have easily remained friends(we have a lot mutual acquaintances/friends) was very disturbing to me.This is what bothered me the most because we were friends before we dated. I am not sure if he is in a place to date or not, but he had a relationship with a woman he loved very much who "loved him" but wasn't in love with him and her daughters didn't like him so that was the final deal breaker. BTW, they co-own a sailboat together and she has the same exact birthday and year as I do. Weird, huh? Anyway, they got back together after being broken up for 2 years for about 3 or 4 months and then sh broke it off again in December. Unfortunately, she hangs around a lot of the same people he does in his sailing group so I imagine he might still be getting over her as he was pretty hopeful and happy they were back together again.
I was wondering if our communication would clear the air between or just plain awkward. I think because the Sun is stronger in an angle and Saturn being peregrine and Rx, I am guessing it might be up to me how it goes or perhaps i will get to say what I want and he will feel like a heel.

Again, I appreciate your time and energy!!

Vista

I was kind of thinking him being Saturn Rx could be him returning to a previous situation as in maybe he and I being friends again. Isn't that what Rx means, returning to a previous situation?

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

Only addressing the narrow, specific question of you and he talking again:
...his house of communications is under Aries, yours under Libra
-his significator, Saturn, is posited in your house of communication
-your significator, the Sun, flows away from his house of communications
...therefore I delineate the answer to this question as:
+yes you and Ron will talk again
+YOU will initiate it, he definitely won't (he is in YOUR house of communications, nothing of you, including your significator, is in or approaching his house of communications)
-also notice that it is you (the Sun) which applies in trine to him (Saturn) not the other way around
-notice you are in the 11th house of friendship, and that this also posits the Dragon's Tail: shows in the chart that you (Sun) are upset (SN) about not even having a friendly relationship with him (you in the 11th house harmed by Dragon's Tail)
...time estimate: you will talk to him within 4 "time units" (signs between you-Sun-and Ron-Saturn), which, with fixed signs at the pivots, I'll take as months, so I'll estimate: within 4 months of the date of this question.

Vista

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

Only addressing the narrow, specific question of you and he talking again:
...his house of communications is under Aries, yours under Libra
-his significator, Saturn, is posited in your house of communication
-your significator, the Sun, flows away from his house of communications
...therefore I delineate the answer to this question as:
+yes you and Ron will talk again
+YOU will initiate it, he definitely won't (he is in YOUR house of communications, nothing of you, including your significator, is in or approaching his house of communications)
-also notice that it is you (the Sun) which applies in trine to him (Saturn) not the other way around
-notice you are in the 11th house of friendship, and that this also posits the Dragon's Tail: shows in the chart that you (Sun) are upset (SN) about not even having a friendly relationship with him (you in the 11th house harmed by Dragon's Tail)
...time estimate: you will talk to him within 4 "time units" (signs between you-Sun-and Ron-Saturn), which, with fixed signs at the pivots, I'll take as months, so I'll estimate: within 4 months of the date of this question.
Hi Dr Farr,
Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I was confused and for learning purposes I was wondering if you could explain something? Wouldn't him(Saturn)in my 3rd house of communication show him coming to me? The reason i ask is that for example in relationship horary astrology the significator of the questied in the querent house(1st) shows them coming to the querent or liking the querent more and vice versa. He is in my 3rd house, wouldn't that suggest him coming to me? There is also the mutual applying trine between Sun and Saturn, maybe we both want to talk to clear the air? Now I do see the Moon representing action applying to Mars, his 3rd so you are probably correct, although at this moment in time I find it hard to imagine initiating contact because he was such a jerk before and really owes me an apology. Regardless, it's is very hard for him to communicate(that was a big problem in our relationship) and he's more about avoidance(natal Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Venus and Neptune in the 12th). Is there any way to tell what the outcome would be of the communication with this chart? I see Moon's final aspect is a conjunction with Mercury, not sure what that represents? Again, I really appreciate your time and not trying to discount your interpretation but rather trying to learn as much as I can about horary.

gemini59

In general if he is saturn, he is not moving as fast as you the sun. There for the faster planet approaches the slower.

I too was curious about his planet in your house signifying you going to him.

but if we look at other indicators we see other things that point to an answer. Your 3rd house ruler is moving away from his. You are in your own sign of Taurus where you are strong. His third house ruler is mars, which is in detriment in Taurus...he is not strong in communication where you are and you are moving away from him.

You are also moon and you are moving to mars.

But if I think my way through this, Saturn or him, is in his 9th house. It may imply he receives your communication, he is at your mercy occupying your house of communication.
How if sun were in his third house it would imply your were at his house or at his mercy in communication.

Vista

In general if he is saturn, he is not moving as fast as you the sun. There for the faster planet approaches the slower.

I too was curious about his planet in your house signifying you going to him.

but if we look at other indicators we see other things that point to an answer. Your 3rd house ruler is moving away from his. You are in your own sign of Taurus where you are strong. His third house ruler is mars, which is in detriment in Taurus...he is not strong in communication where you are and you are moving away from him.

You are also moon and you are moving to mars.

But if I think my way through this, Saturn or him, is in his 9th house. It may imply he receives your communication, he is at your mercy occupying your house of communication.
How if sun were in his third house it would imply your were at his house or at his mercy in communication.

Hi Gemini59!
Haven't seen you around in a while! Thank you for joining the discussion. You have made some interesting points. Since he really is incapable of communication unless put on the spot, it really does make sense that I would initiate the contact even though I don't like him very much right now and can't see me doing that. Question: Me moving away from him and his turned 3rd ruler Mars in the detriment of Venus. What would that imply? And when you say "at my mercy in terms of receiving my communication." Could you elaborate what you meant by this? Sorry to be literal, but trying to learn as much as possible so I can eventually do my own interpretations with some accuracy. Thanks again!

gemini59

When a planet is in anothers house it is like it is a guest, at the owners mercy in terms of treatment.

I am not as well spoken on this as Dr. Farr I am afraid.

But a planet in detriment is very weak. Since venus rules your third house his third house ruler, mars in taurus loses energy to communicate. Does that help?

It might be a stretch and I am sure others have a better more advanced view point. I am too still learning.

The strongest indicator is the Aries rulership of his house of communication. Mars indicates no while venus your 3rd house is a yes thus you communicate he does not.

Vista

When a planet is in anothers house it is like it is a guest, at the owners mercy in terms of treatment.

I am not as well spoken on this as Dr. Farr I am afraid.

But a planet in detriment is very weak. Since venus rules your third house his third house ruler, mars in taurus loses energy to communicate. Does that help?

It might be a stretch and I am sure others have a better more advanced view point. I am too still learning.

The strongest indicator is the Aries rulership of his house of communication. Mars indicates no while venus your 3rd house is a yes thus you communicate he does not.

Ok, that makes more sense. Thank you again! It will be curious to see how it turns out.

tikana

Vista

yes you 2 talk
i think he will get hold of you because he has no dignity in saturn than your peregrine sun.. even though sun is faster you want the talk more than he does but he is the one who is making a move

T

dr. farr

Gemini59 has elaborated the point of view I follow; he (Saturn) in your house of communication makes him the receiver of the house action and you the "activator" of that action; but the quesited's significator being in a querent's house makes the quesited susceptible (rather than resistant) to the action of the querent; and, of course, vice versa.
(Note that the above is Ankara horary doctrine, and also reflects earlier pre-European horary thought and practice during the Islamic-horary era)

Vista

Tikana, Gemini59, and Dr Farr,
Again, thank you all for your valuable input! Doing my own charts helps me learn more about horary, so the concrete examples you all have give has been very helpful!

Thanks again. Will update if anything happens.
Warmly,
Vista

Spicadilly

Tikana, Gemini59, and Dr Farr,
Again, thank you all for your valuable input! Doing my own charts helps me learn more about horary, so the concrete examples you all have give has been very helpful!

Thanks again. Will update if anything happens.
Warmly,
Vista

Good to hear !!!

Vista

BTW, got my new software it's the Day of the Sun and hour of Saturn. I would assume this would be radical then?

Spicadilly

No problem. Let us know who calls first. This aspect of Sun trine saturn is driving me mad in all charts, want to learn the outcomes. What software did you get? Tikana knows about hour ruler.

Vista

No problem. Let us know who calls first. This aspect of Sun trine saturn is driving me mad in all charts, want to learn the outcomes. What software did you get? Tikana knows about hour ruler.

I know what you mean about that aspect. Complicates things since Saturn is Rx.
I upgraded my Solar Fire software to version 7.3. My old software was incompatible with Windows 7 so I was without anything.

Vista

I wanted to Update all of you on what happened for learning purposes. I did see Ron on July 17th, which is almost 3 weeks after the date of this post.

I made the move to say hello to him not the other way around. He would have clearly ignored me, which is not a surprise since he is incapable of communication with his natal Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Neptune in Scorpio placed in the 12th house. So...that's all that happened, a hello. The timing was off or should I say there were people around both of us so it wouldn't have been appropriate or the right place to "speak my mind." It is kind of a bummer as I have a few things to say. There is a chance i will see him again tonight, however when i looked at today's transits and did another horary I doubt we will say anything to each other. So there you have it. Thanks again for your replies. Now off to pack some more...