Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 01-23-2011, 07:03 PM

Could I be an actor/famous?

or what other careers would suit me if definitely not an actor?

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: gif Birth Chart.gif (52.2 KB, 91 views)

Old 01-23-2011, 07:41 PM

Re: Could I be an actor/famous?

I see good acting ability, judging from your mental disposition (aspects to Mercury) and your personality (aspects to Sun). You could be a good writer too.

Regarding fame, I see it possible only if you are ready to fight for it. It won't come easy, because initially it will be dificult to recognize your talent, perhaps because of your own fears or devaluation.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:16 PM

Smile Re: Could I be an actor/famous?

Hi,

Yes, you have it all to be a famous actor. Sun in Cancer (good acting skills and sensitivity to arts in general), Ascendant in Libra with the ruler in the 10th making a conjunction with the Sun. The 10th is the house of notoriety, especially with the Sun there. With Venus, you have even more chance, and even more because it is the ruler of your Ascendant. I would say you are famous already.

Thanks,

Flevis
Old 01-25-2011, 12:49 AM

With a chart like yours, you can't miss success in the performing arts, but you're going to have to fight laziness and letting yourself feel tired. I think you are going to need a lot of physical exercise or you could easily get in the habit of lying around the house doing nothing instead of working for your dream.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:34 PM

wow, thanks everyone for the responses thus far

POF Chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birth chart2.jpg (85.8 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Cheminsky; 01-27-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:26 PM

You could be an actor for sure and fame is not out of the question either.
I would say that even writing and editing is an option. You are prepared to work hard I would say but there would be conflicts with major corporations and using the assets of others however. But you can earn money from acting and other performing arts for sure. How about writing childrens stories or setting up a local theatre group??
Old 01-25-2011, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flevis View Post
Hi,

Yes, you have it all to be a famous actor. Sun in Cancer (good acting skills and sensitivity to arts in general), Ascendant in Libra with the ruler in the 10th making a conjunction with the Sun. The 10th is the house of notoriety, especially with the Sun there. With Venus, you have even more chance, and even more because it is the ruler of your Ascendant. I would say you are famous already.

Thanks,

Flevis
Not to mention the 5th house influences and the Moon ruler of 10th in the 3rd Jupiter trine Mercury. The SUn and Venus in the 10th are classic.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:43 AM

thanks for your insightful response claire. does my chart say anything about my degree/the extent of fame i could possibly attain? i'm interested in success as an actor; but for nothing superfluous like the kardashians, paris hilton, etc. etc.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheminsky View Post
thanks for your insightful response claire. does my chart say anything about my degree/the extent of fame i could possibly attain? i'm interested in success as an actor; but for nothing superfluous like the kardashians, paris hilton, etc. etc.
This is difficult to gauge and we need transits and progressions for the current influences at the time of any major happening. I do feel good about your prospects. NOt an easy field to crack and I would suggest you have more than one string to your bow. Learning different aspects of the performing arts.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:14 PM

^ yeah, definitely. thank you for your input once again.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:00 AM

sorry to bump this up again, but i've been reading up more on astrology , especially on saturn in the fifth house. apparently this inhibits creative faculties and artistic expression, so im wondering if this will have a huge hindrance on me? thanks again in advance
Old 02-14-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
sorry to bump this up again, but i've been reading up more on astrology , especially on saturn in the fifth house. apparently this inhibits creative faculties and artistic expression, so im wondering if this will have a huge hindrance on me? thanks again in advance
It can manifest in many ways. Potentially discipline and unwavering determination in ones craft. Honestly, fame and artistic giftedness isn't readable in a chart. Sure, you can look at those of successful people, but how do you reconcile those charts with others which seem to have no artistic leanings or indication of fame, yet achieve just that?

You can't. It's unreadable in a chart, only manifest in your free will and how you express the energies in your chart.

You've the potential to either be the greatest film actor of your generation, or the next Hayden Christensen. Or neither.

For what its worth, mars contacts to Uranus/Neptune (trines, conjunctions especially) are fairly prevalent among well known actors and artists.

Last edited by Vishua; 02-14-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:56 PM

Hello!

Concerning your natal mercury in the 11th house opposite Saturn in the 5th house, this could manifest in a lack of confidence in your creative abilities. Saturn in the 5th could also mean a career in the arts, not only lack of confidence. I can see your Mercury-Saturn opposition in action by your asking others if you would be a successful actor, when you probably already realize your own talents.

A Libra Asc is great for an artistic career, cancer sun gives imagination and inspiration. Just don't let that Saturn in the 5th make you second guess yourself. Mars opposite Pluto gives enormous reserves of energy, so go for it! Even you career house cusps seems very suitable for a career as an actor. Also, don't expect too much too fast. Learn to be humble and not only want super-stardom. Chances are you are just trying to fill holes in your spirit. I wish you the best of luck on your adventure!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishua View Post
It can manifest in many ways. Potentially discipline and unwavering determination in ones craft. Honestly, fame and artistic giftedness isn't readable in a chart. Sure, you can look at those of successful people, but how do you reconcile those charts with others which seem to have no artistic leanings or indication of fame, yet achieve just that?

You can't. It's unreadable in a chart, only manifest in your free will and how you express the energies in your chart.

You've the potential to either be the greatest film actor of your generation, or the next Hayden Christensen. Or neither.

For what its worth, mars contacts to Uranus/Neptune (trines, conjunctions especially) are fairly prevalent among well known actors and artists.
Thanks for your insightful input.

Quote:
A Libra Asc is great for an artistic career, cancer sun gives imagination and inspiration. Just don't let that Saturn in the 5th make you second guess yourself. Mars opposite Pluto gives enormous reserves of energy, so go for it! Even you career house cusps seems very suitable for a career as an actor. Also, don't expect too much too fast. Learn to be humble and not only want super-stardom. Chances are you are just trying to fill holes in your spirit. I wish you the best of luck on your adventure!
Thanks for your advice/analysis!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:43 AM

You will be famous in spite you want it or not sun in the 10th... If at this time you are not famous, you will be in the future.
you will be famous because art, physical beauty, body language... venus conjunct sun!

congratulations!!
Old 02-18-2011, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
You will be famous in spite you want it or not sun in the 10th... If at this time you are not famous, you will be in the future.
you will be famous because art, physical beauty, body language... venus conjunct sun!

congratulations!!

thanks for your analysis!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Banned

Money & you
http://www.astrotheme.com/files/money_and_you.php
http://www.cafeastrology.com/astrologytopics/astrology_of_money_wealth.html
career significators
http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/significators.html
Professional & Destiny
http://www.astrotheme.com/files/astrology_professional_destiny.php
http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/significators.html
sticky in vocational astrology forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32775

My thoughts and links on vocation
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=264759&postcount=7

Waybread’s thoughts on Vocation
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=264335&postcount=2

Saturn is a singleton and challenged with quincunx to sun. Saturn shows where we *lack confidence* and must apply more hard work to overcome matters. Saturn in 5th house of creative self expression doesn't bode well in my mind for acting. The square from saturn to mars suggests frustrations, delays, limitations and stop/go situations.

aspect patterns – splash or splay
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/Splay.htm
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html

There is also a Grand square involving mars squ mercury=argumentativeness. Mercury square pluto = cutting sacarsm, good for research but nasty tongue. Pluto square saturn = ambition, hard work, then lastly saturn squ mars as described above...

Sun, venus opp neptune, unrealistic, rose tinted glasses, financial/romantic illusions, deceptions and over idealising.
Sun opp neptune = no clear image or core beliefs espec in teenage years.
Sun opp Uranus = impatience, impulsiveness, wanting to do something unusual, to feed the pride and ego. touch eccentric, awkward

research yoru quincunxs.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:

congratulations!!
would you care to eleborate on this please? It does suggest someone who is concerned with career, but also status and simply wants to become *known for something* in there sphere of influence. All 10th house matters
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html

I have venus conj sun and this simply suggests that this person is 'gentle inside' and capable of expressing venus traits, but it is very wide orb.

The OP transiting Pluto is currently conjunct your IC/home roots, therefore there is strong poss that you will move or transform your home roots with this transit, providing your TIME of birth is correct of course.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
would you care to eleborate on this please? It does suggest someone who is concerned with career, but also status and simply wants to become *known for something* in there sphere of influence. All 10th house matters
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h10.html
From what I know, most people who have the sun in the 10th, achieve success slowly.
Well I think in general that people who have the Sun or Moon in the 10th, or any angular house, but (specially in the 10th) will give them the potential to be famous or known for their own talents, obviously a high concerning for career.
Adding the desire to be known that maybe impulse them to achieve what they want; "recognition"
In general, if that persons don't achieve "fame" in particular, at least that persons may be popular, highly visible, or known at some point of their lives in their city or at least in the society they move.
This also depend on the aspects that the planets of the 10th receive;

What I am trying to say is that this is a common aspect to be known.
SPECIALLY SUN AND MOON.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:27 PM

Alternate view: Cooking could be of much interest, thereby favors restaurant business and hosting parties.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Banned

I will have to say yes. You have the sun planet of authority in the 10th house along with venus planet of art. You have jupiter (planet of success) in aspect to the mc and the sun (I use about a 10 degree orb for all major aspects). Plus you have the moon ruler of the mc in tight aspect to saturn the disposting planet of neptune (film). And you have jupiter (ruler of the 6th house of general work) and disposting planet of the moon (mc ruler) in tight aspect to neptune (believed by many to be the planet of film).

Last edited by juicey J.; 02-19-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
From what I know, most people who have the sun in the 10th, achieve success slowly.
Well I think in general that people who have the Sun or Moon in the 10th, or any angular house, but (specially in the 10th) will give them the potential to be famous or known for their own talents, obviously a high concerning for career.
Adding the desire to be known that maybe impulse them to achieve what they want; "recognition"
In general, if that persons don't achieve "fame" in particular, at least that persons may be popular, highly visible, or known at some point of their lives in their city or at least in the society they move.
This also depend on the aspects that the planets of the 10th receive;

What I am trying to say is that this is a common aspect to be known.
SPECIALLY SUN AND MOON.
I have a friend with 10th house sun, and she *married* someone who was ambitious and had *status* so SHE would push them up the career ladder. So, it doesn't always follow that OP would or even could be famous, they may simply may for *prestige and position* in society..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey J. View Post
I will have to say yes. You have the sun planet of authority in the 10th house along with venus planet of art. You have jupiter (planet of success) in aspect to the mc and the sun (I use about a 10 degree orb for all major aspects). It's sextile from 12th suggesting opportunities from behind the scenes. It's who you know, not necessarily what you know syndrome

Plus you have the moon ruler of the mc in tight aspect to saturn the disposting planet of neptune (film). And you have jupiter (ruler of the 6th house of general work) and disposting planet of the moon (mc ruler) in tight aspect to neptune (believed by many to be the planet of film).
Quote:
Moon Sextile Saturn
The Moon sextile Saturn shows a degree of reserve and caution in your feelings in close relationships. You have a willingness to discuss problems that arise, and you sincerely try to understand. You are modestly ambitious, but never likely to sacrifice integrity to get ahead. Determination may be stronger than otherwise indicated in the chart. You communicate well, and teaching comes naturally for you. You project knowledge clearly and with real authority.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/moonaspects.html#moxsa
Quote:
Moon sextile or trine Saturn
It's quite natural and easy for you to keep your cool during times of stress or emotional upheaval. You are able to employ common sense when others around you may be expressing fear or impatience, and you are generally respected for this ability. Your instincts are towards caution, responsibility, and moderation. Your habits are simple and moderate as well, and this comes so naturally to you that you may have trouble understanding others who are less orderly, disciplined, and grounded.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/m...rnaspects.html
So as moon rules MC and Saturn rules 4th, these matters are connected to home/family IC and career. Lets not forget this saturn is a singleton and challenges sun by quincunx, square mars=cautious, delays frustrations and stop/go situations.

Mercury is THE most challenged planets in this chart and I suggest further research to understand the nature and complex aspects to/from
Old 02-23-2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post

Mercury is THE most challenged planets in this chart and I suggest further research to understand the nature and complex aspects to/from

thanks astro50, you're always so helpful. i have been starting to research a lot of my aspects, it just often gets difficult due to the inherent bias people have when it comes to their own chart and the fact that with so many different aspects in a person's chart- there are always conflicting opinions about career- which is why i always appreciate the input of others. if not an actor, which careers do you think would be suitable for me?
Old 02-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
thanks astro50, you're always so helpful. i have been starting to research a lot of my aspects, it just often gets difficult due to the inherent bias people have when it comes to their own chart and the fact that with so many different aspects in a person's chart- there are always conflicting opinions about career- which is why i always appreciate the input of others. if not an actor, which careers do you think would be suitable for me?
do the research from the links I have given for self enlightenment. Do not allow astrology or anything for that matter to deter you from your dreams and aspirations

However, cancer MC with moon deposited in Saggi. All water signs can be found in the 'caring professions' also catering. Now Saggi has 'high' expectations wants freedom and independence (is well aspected)at all costs and can be linked with 9th house matters ie: law, religion, long distance travel, the police, higher education etc. Moon placed in 3rd house naturally ruled by gemini suggests a need for communications and fone work

As explained before, your mercury is the most challenged AND conjunct chiron the 'wounds recieved and given out' in communications with friends may have done a number on you in childhood and it's upto you to overcome these

Tags
actor or famous