Why the hell does nobody like me?!?!?!?!

retinoid

For the past year I have not been able to hold down 1 friend. I meet a lot of people and they want nothing to do with me and I have been alone for so long without much luck getting out. What the hell is doing this to me?!?! Please help if you know any transits here is my natal chart.

Last edited:

Nexus7

In the last year, you have had Saturn making a transit square to your natal Moon/Venus conjunction in Sagittarius, then Saturn would have moved on to square natal Uranus, but these transits would have taken place some months back. At the same time, Jupiter and Uranus have been in a long conjunction in Pisces for the last few months, also squaring your natal Moon/Venus conjunction. If there was a major experience of hurt and rejection, along with considerable disappointment at this time, the loss of confidence afterwards might well have continued to stay with you - once bitten, twice shy.

Transitting Pluto has also crossed natal Uranus recently, which rules your Midheaven - this is 'all about you' in the larger world in which you might wish to make your contribution to society. The question that did come to mind here was 'what sort of friendships have you been looking for' and with an Aquarius Midheaven, that in part might mean having the sense of being part of a larger movement, or group, in which you might also feel accepted socially.

The transit square from Uranus to Moon/Venus might indicate, however, that somehow, you have not been able to create the sense of rapport you have been looking for. This transit may mean that with women especially, it has been difficult to build a sense of rapport, perhpas through not knowing what kind of response in many everyday situations is being expected from you, particuarly if you are working or studying in an unfamiliar environment.

This, however, should pass, as Uranus moves out of late Pisces into Aries.

Your natal Moon/Venus conjunction incidentllay should not normally 'make' you particuarly dislikeable - this is a conjunction that is often said to bestow a certain amount of charm to the native, although there might need to be some common ground intellectually before you can bond, and this may be a relatively brash positon for the Moon. This conjunction may also meanthat you should be able to mix well with people from many different backgrounds and countries.

You Scorpio planets, especially with Pluto there too, suggests however that there are some intensely private dimensions to your overall being, and this may create its own dilemmas in social situations, wherever you may feelthat you are being expected to be 'light' or superficial. Yet, your Gemini ascendant may give over 'superficial' impressions to begin with, when what you are looking for is something far deeper? Perhaps somehow, other people are getting 'mixed messages' from you about what you are looking for from them, and this is partly what may be creating some wariness towards you?

retinoid

At the same time, Jupiter and Uranus have been in a long conjunction in Pisces for the last few months, also squaring your natal Moon/Venus conjunction. If there was a major experience of hurt and rejection, along with considerable disappointment at this time, the loss of confidence afterwards might well have continued to stay with you - once bitten, twice shy.

Something did happen that sent a curve ball to my emotional well being that I was not prepared for last year. It is still with me sort of and now I kind of 'expect' other people to treat me the same way and they often do I think it also has to do with where I am finding these people.

You Scorpio planets, especially with Pluto there too, suggests however that there are some intensely private dimensions to your overall being, and this may create its own dilemmas in social situations, wherever you may feelthat you are being expected to be 'light' or superficial. Yet, your Gemini ascendant may give over 'superficial' impressions to begin with, when what you are looking for is something far deeper? Perhaps somehow, other people are getting 'mixed messages' from you about what you are looking for from them, and this is partly what may be creating some wariness towards you?

Yes this has been a huge problem throughout my life. I have a very contradictory personality which I am sure is due to the Sagittarius/Gemini influences in my chart and the very strong hold that Scorpio has over my personality. My draconic chart is totally full of Sagittarius and Aquarius influences. I switch from wanting the superficial/acquaintance-like relationships to the melding of spirit. Whichever I get I am not happy with either because if something gets too deep I want to get out...if something is too superficial I need more emotion involved. Combine this with 'sexual problems' of never being satisfied during sex or feeling 'bored' or lonely after having sex (probably because Saturn is in the eighth) it makes me incredibly sexually frustrated.

Overall I have issues lol...but thank you very much for your response!
This has been a huge problem with me for my whole life

sethi

For the past year I have not been able to hold down 1 friend. I meet a lot of people and they want nothing to do with me and I have been alone for so long without much luck getting out. What the hell is doing this to me?!?! Please help if you know any transits here is my natal chart.

James,

At some point in your life before your 30th birthday , you are going to do something very rash(if you have not already done so). Repercussions of which will keep on rebounding throughout your life.

Get rid of friends who might ask you to join them in things which are totally unsuitable and frowned upon in this society.

You want to marry the person you love? because that is what you will most probably do, against the wishes of everyone concerned. But do marry and give your children your name.

Don't understand what i am talking about ?? then you can send to me a private message . We can discuss this if you are interested.

But before marrying, look at your financial situation, so that you may not have problems .

retinoid

James,

At some point in your life before your 30th birthday , you are going to do something very rash(if you have not already done so). Repercussions of which will keep on rebounding throughout your life.

Get rid of friends who might ask you to join them in things which are totally unsuitable and frowned upon in this society.

You want to marry the person you love? because that is what you will most probably do, against the wishes of everyone concerned. But do marry and give your children your name.

Don't understand what i am talking about ?? then you can send to me a private message . We can discuss this if you are interested.

But before marrying, look at your financial situation, so that you may not have problems .

I sent you 2 private messages but they aren't in my sent folder so I am not sure if they got to you.

helikias

After looking at your chart, I can see that you have what is called "foot in mouth" syndrome. :cool: What makes it worse than usual is that what you say resounds with profound truth, so it really gets under people's skins. I'm not trying to sounds harsh; the right people would appreciate your truthful ways, but your friends are likely shallow people.

Have you thought about a career in law?

retinoid

After looking at your chart, I can see that you have what is called "foot in mouth" syndrome. :cool: What makes it worse than usual is that what you say resounds with profound truth, so it really gets under people's skins. I'm not trying to sounds harsh; the right people would appreciate your truthful ways, but your friends are likely shallow people.

Have you thought about a career in law?

I'm not sure if I have foot in mouth syndrome...Maybe sometimes but everyone does sometimes. I think my problem is the sort of people I have been associating with since I have been finding them through the same sort of medium.

I have thought about a career in law briefly but more so in medicine...so what did I major in? Economics lol.