Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:13 PM

What does it mean to dream of one specific person almost every day?

The last 2 weeks Ive been having recurrent dreams about a specific person that I know. Some times very unpleasant ones and other times good ones. What could it mean? Subconsciousness working with something? The dreams are kind of absurd and in strange language too...

Old 01-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Horus's Profile Fields

Re: What does it mean to dream of one specific person almost every day?

Write down the dreams in detail.

While recalling them, close your eyes. Do this often as you write.

Write it in present tense. Example: "I am walking down a hall, I open a door".

Afterwards make a list of the major elements in the dream , and what those things mean to YOU.

Example:

1.Hawk -agression
2.Uncle Bob -selfish jerk, selfishness

Usually, while doing this, insights will pop into your mind, and it will all fall into place so that the meaning of the message from your subconscious mind will become apparent.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:04 PM

One of them was about my ex and that we were at a bakery to buy cake. But the woman working there said we were too young to taste the cake or something. Then I got cross with her and told her off and said that she should respect us like grown ups. I felt good about telling her off, and then we got the cake, and I was cutting it. I thought to myself while cutting it that I had to do it well.... The bakery was kind of small. I cut the cake in two for both of us.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:09 PM

Is the person you keep dreaming of the ex or the woman.
I don't know what that means exactly, but there is definately something your mind and unconscious is trying to work out that involves this person or something they represent to you.
I agree with Horus, write them down and explore the symbolism and the way you feel in the dream.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabondgirl View Post
The last 2 weeks Ive been having recurrent dreams about a specific person that I know. Some times very unpleasant ones and other times good ones. What could it mean? Subconsciousness working with something? The dreams are kind of absurd and in strange language too...

It depends on what kind of dreams you have. If you have vivid dreams, then just notice what will happen with this person in the future. Maybe your mind is thinking of him and you did not notice this. How are you these days? Just notice your mood too. I suggest that you should write down all your dreams. Please, can you update us what will happen (if something happens) with this person in the future?
Old 01-13-2011, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia View Post
It depends on what kind of dreams you have. If you have vivid dreams, then just notice what will happen with this person in the future. Maybe your mind is thinking of him and you did not notice this. How are you these days? Just notice your mood too. I suggest that you should write down all your dreams. Please, can you update us what will happen (if something happens) with this person in the future?
The ex is not the one recurring in my dreams actually, although Ive had some dreams about him too mostly while we were together. And negative dreams sometimes....

Its this other guy at my school. I dont know what this means, but Ive been having dreams about him before I started "liking" him. And that time I dreamt about him and my ex together in the same dream. I thought I would not end up liking him, but somehow I did. Like inception or something

Then this autumne I had a very special dream about the other guy and the ex together, that seemed to last forever! I posted it here earlier, will find the link again and post it here.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:35 AM

Also tonight I dreamt of both of them, the ex and the new guy....2 seperate dreams for each of them. Its even more strange to know the fact that they are born same day, month, year:/

And also about a little kid that told me that my heart area was dark and tried to heal it:P
Old 01-15-2011, 04:02 PM

I've had that happen with guys too and I usually end up liking them. Then I ask myelf...was it them or was it the dream??? My experience has been that they were intense crushes, but never much more than that, but that is just me. Definately a real connection of some sort though.
That is interesting they are born on the same day.
That is sweet about the child. Will you send the healing kid my way when your healed up?