Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts. Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-21-2010, 09:37 AM
CaptNemo CaptNemo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5
Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Hi Everyone, this is my first post. Looking forward to hanging out here.

I have had alot of sucess with astrology and in a nut shell I was an Intellegent Libra, but I was one dimensional since my approach to life was all AIR. Astrology balanced me out and now I understand how to operate in all the Elements, but the source of my engery in Knowledge (AIR) and I still run into ruff spots when I have to communicate with people who don't have a logical mind or who make emotional or intutive decisions (Water/Earth oriented people).

Here is my question:

I'm Libra and I have this Aries persion in my life I have to deal with. Both us are a Strong Libra VS. a Strong Aries and as you all know we are oppisites.

Well I have problems conveying Knowledge to this impulsive Aries, so I did her chart to see how her brain works. As you all Know Mercury is the planet that rules your rational center. Comming from a Computer Design background, I consider Mercury your CPU, where you put things together. My Mercury is in Scorpio, and my Venus is in Virgo. So basically I'm a very logical Libra, even in the maters of Love: ... and astrology has help me understand myself and my place in the universe.

Well I did the chart on this Aries person and it turns out that her Mercury is in Pisces. So this Aries person makes Impulsive Emotional/Intuitive decisions. You can see that when I try to explain my rational logical ideas I will have problems. I have learned you use imagery and metaphors to communicate but I was wondering if you guys could give me other suggestion on how to communicate with this Impulsive, Emtional/Gut Level not very educated Strong Minded Aries. Here is what I have found on Mercury in Pisces:


Quote:
Mercury is in 28 Degrees Pisces.
Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think
with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective
person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to
reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and
emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

... this explains the Aries in my life exactly, at least that's how I see her? If you were a Libra how would you communicate scientific facts and/or just basically communicate with an Aries whose Mercury is in Pisces?

All opinions welcome.


Last edited by CaptNemo; 12-21-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-21-2010, 10:53 AM
piscesnurse's Avatar
piscesnurse piscesnurse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: beantown
Posts: 275
Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

The mercury in pisces sees and feels it all almost universally
one word a mercury in pisces is much deeper than people think ~ listen listen listen as well to what they are saying (from a mercury in pisces)
__________________
love is like an electric blanket with someone else in control of the switch

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Wildezword's Avatar
Wildezword Wildezword is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Austin, TX, Baby!
Posts: 33
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

I'd use images, not sentences to convey facts to Mercury in Pisces. You might also consider using "dramatic exaggeration." All fact and no flavor probably won't work on Mercury in Pisces. Or illustrate a story with the facts. Good luck.
__________________
"I don't believe in astrology. I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical." - Arthur C. Clarke

www.AstrologicalAspects.com / www.LogicCool.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-21-2010, 11:56 AM
CaptNemo CaptNemo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesnurse View Post
The mercury in pisces sees and feels it all almost universally
one word a mercury in pisces is much deeper than people think ~ listen listen listen as well to what they are saying (from a mercury in pisces)
I agree, but you are Pisces not an Aries. I find Aries people very impulsive and don't have much patience for facts. Add Mercury in Pisces to that, and a rational person could have problems
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-23-2010, 07:58 AM
dperez3894's Avatar
dperez3894 dperez3894 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 191
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Yes, visual stuff and metaphors work. It also has to make an emotional impact as well.

I'm an Aries with Mercury in Pisces. If you throw a bunch of raw data and numbers at us or try to explain in pure logic, then it's all a bunch of gibberish. You might as well be telling all of the data and logic to the wall.

The visualization and impressions from Mercury in Pisces is the reason I learn better from videos than from books.

I can learn from books but the data slowly comes together in microscopic bits and pieces until it forms a big picture, kind of like Sherlock Holmes seeing the answer to a mystery become a picture inside his head.
__________________
"Real is just a matter of perception." - Peter Bishop, FRINGE

"You cannot escape your own attitudes, for they will form the nature of what you see." - Jane Roberts / Seth

"You can start with nothing and out of nothing and out of no way, a way will be made."- Rev. Michael Beckwith
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-23-2010, 10:49 AM
CaptNemo CaptNemo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dperez3894 View Post
Yes, visual stuff and metaphors work. It also has to make an emotional impact as well.

I'm an Aries with Mercury in Pisces. If you throw a bunch of raw data and numbers at us or try to explain in pure logic, then it's all a bunch of gibberish. You might as well be telling all of the data and logic to the wall.

The visualization and impressions from Mercury in Pisces is the reason I learn better from videos than from books.

I can learn from books but the data slowly comes together in microscopic bits and pieces until it forms a big picture, kind of like Sherlock Holmes seeing the answer to a mystery become a picture inside his head.
Thanks,

So it is true that some people put things together with pictures and imagery better?

What I find interesting is that some people will not make decisions soley on logic. ... I love making decisions soley on logic???
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Caro's Avatar
Caro Caro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,721
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

the merc in pisces should calm this aries down a little,
if you are very descriptive in your communication and not confrontational, the right setting by the sea in a nice little coffee shop and this person may begin to chill.
aries can often put on a big 'bluff'. sometimes quite insecure underneath.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-03-2011, 11:16 AM
byjove's Avatar
byjove byjove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ravenclaw (official sorting)
Posts: 1,818
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

I'm sorry but to me a good deal of what was said about this co-worker seems very arrogant and superior. You have effectively reduced this person in your own thinking to how the Greeks called these people the Celts as 'barbarians'. History shows the Celts were very sophisticated in ways other civilizations of that time couldn't dream of - simply that the Greeks THOUGHT they were superior!! Hint hint! I don't think you necessarily mean ill, but mother of G, come down to earth and join us!!

I'm a guy with Sun in Aries and Mercury in Pisces, just like my father. Over the years I've seen many of 'my' characteristics in him and so have come to see them face to face. Time has passed since you posted this thread, but if you still see this person...

- Kindness and sincerity and compassion are key, M in Pis. helps ANYONE. Speak to them with your heart, not your facts (90% of which are BS anyway, and every fact has a similar opposing fact)
- A professor at home said I 'absorb as if by osmosis', so they're absorbing when you've finished preaching your 'logic' to them
- A great deal of high-intelligence folk come from this group, don't underestimate it! There are threads on this here if you have a look.
- It's a an old joke to consider this placement as an impairment of intelligence. I recommend this article to help clear that up:

http://www.mindfire.ca/The%20Planets...n%20Pisces.htm
__________________
Transits
TR Jupiter trine Sun, Saturn

Progressions
PR Venus inconjunct Moon
PR Mars sextile Sun, opposition Saturn

Last edited by byjove; 01-21-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-03-2011, 12:36 PM
piscesnurse's Avatar
piscesnurse piscesnurse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: beantown
Posts: 275
Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

hi yes, but i have aries rising and a astrologist told me my chart had a strong mars influence :] @ captain nemo
mecrury in pisces thinks in images and about a thousand things at once
we absorb so much we need to ground ourselves and filter things out It someone can be on one subject and we are thinking about that but have already gone on to something else
__________________
love is like an electric blanket with someone else in control of the switch

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN

Last edited by piscesnurse; 04-03-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-03-2011, 01:22 PM
piscesnurse's Avatar
piscesnurse piscesnurse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: beantown
Posts: 275
Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

byjove @ i love what you said about mercury in pisces It is refreshing to hear a positive
usually all i hear is negativity~ re this placement mine is in the 12th
__________________
love is like an electric blanket with someone else in control of the switch

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Caro's Avatar
Caro Caro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,721
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

byjove - well said.

merc in pisces gets a bad press on here!

Im an aqua sun and merc in pisces - I recognise the issues but it does have some good points - thanks for the thread.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Flowergirl's Avatar
Flowergirl Flowergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 599
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by byjove View Post
It's a an old joke to consider this placement as an impairment of intelligence. I recommend this article to help clear that up:

http://www.mindfire.ca/The%20Planets...n%20Pisces.htm
Thanks for the link. I'm one of the people who don't like Mercury in Pisces but I will stop giving it a bad rap because I realise now not everyone with this placement feels it's bad.

The descriptions about both Mercury and Sun in Pisces in the link describe my dislike of it well. I have trouble thinking and communicating logically. I'm misunderstood most of the time and live reclusively because of it. I am scatterbrained a lot and often live in the mud of confusion and are too sensitive. This is not exactly a recipe for living successfully in the world as we know it.

Chiron is transiting my Mercury at the moment and it is bringing all of these things from the past back again to be dealt with. I suppose it's a good thing.

The original poster asked "How do you reach these people" and I can only say have compassion with these particular difficulties. Everyone is just trying their best with whatever peculiarities they have.
__________________
Blessings
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Caro's Avatar
Caro Caro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,721
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
Thanks for the link. I'm one of the people who don't like Mercury in Pisces but I will stop giving it a bad rap because I realise now not everyone with this placement feels it's bad.

The descriptions about both Mercury and Sun in Pisces in the link describe my dislike of it well. I have trouble thinking and communicating logically. I'm misunderstood most of the time and live reclusively because of it. I am scatterbrained a lot and often live in the mud of confusion and are too sensitive. This is not exactly a recipe for living successfully in the world as we know it.

Chiron is transiting my Mercury at the moment and it is bringing all of these things from the past back again to be dealt with. I suppose it's a good thing.

The original poster asked "How do you reach these people" and I can only say have compassion with these particular difficulties. Everyone is just trying their best with whatever peculiarities they have.
Flowergirl it seems a shame that you hide from the world with this placing.

Im interested in how the chiron transit (to merc)works out for you as I have this coming up - I am really looking forward to it.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-07-2011, 11:04 PM
Flowergirl's Avatar
Flowergirl Flowergirl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 599
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
Flowergirl it seems a shame that you hide from the world with this placing.

Im interested in how the chiron transit (to merc)works out for you as I have this coming up - I am really looking forward to it.
The Chiron transit is really very pleasant for me because it is bringing up a lot of realisations and hidden inner stuff that needs to be looked at. I feel that I can process realisations quicker, heal and put it behind me and move on. Where I felt stuck in the mud with my Mercury issues before, I am now looking at them again, accepting and moving on. It's a good feeling and positive experience to let it go. So far it's been good...

As far as hiding, I hope that one day I'll be able to feel more comfortable in the world but the world is changing. I read a very interesting article on Neptune in Pisces the other day where it said that all things Piscean will be more valued and deemed 'normal' for the next 14 years. That means that my kind of lifestyle, way of expression and being won't be deemed so 'weird' by society anymore. Hope that makes sense to you. Maybe I'll even come to value my Pisces in Merc down the line.
__________________
Blessings
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-08-2011, 09:09 AM
Caro's Avatar
Caro Caro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,721
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Hi FG
you are of course right the piscean energy is not valued, it is not a heavy agressive energy and therefore
in the materialistic world we live in - many do not recognise its values.
I too like you think neptune in pisces will calm all these squares in cardinals down and also help those with piscean planets be heard. it will hopefully raise the vibration of communication. You will be feeling the effects of neptune now I would have thought.
there are a lot of like minded people you can connect with so hopefully you will find them
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-29-2011, 01:42 PM
CosmicBlyss's Avatar
CosmicBlyss CosmicBlyss is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: halfway between the gutter and the stars
Posts: 33
Red face Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildezword View Post
I'd use images, not sentences to convey facts to Mercury in Pisces. You might also consider using "dramatic exaggeration." All fact and no flavor probably won't work on Mercury in Pisces. Or illustrate a story with the facts. Good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dperez3894 View Post
Yes, visual stuff and metaphors work. It also has to make an emotional impact as well.

If you throw a bunch of raw data and numbers at us or try to explain in pure logic, then it's all a bunch of gibberish. You might as well be telling all of the data and logic to the wall.
LOL, that is SO true. I sometimes think and feel in pictures. It would be extremely helpful if we could just converse with images or appropriate music that perfectly captures what we're feeling at a particular time. Once feelings can be properly distilled into words, I try to convey them with analogies sometimes to give others an idea of what a certain feeling is like, but the actual process of accurately getting out what I feel/think, or what I want to say, can be difficult sometimes, especially in the midst of an onslaught of strong feeling waves/currents. It's like my brain gets flooded if the feeling gauge goes too high (in either direction really, positive or not so much..) and the structured thoughts and sentences I may have been piecing together and keeping track of turn into 52 card pick up or something..

Do you know people (if not yourself) with this placement that are highly intuitive, creative and/or artistic? Do you or they
draw/paint or do something specific in a very artistic way, create/play music or write poetry/stories? Just curious
I *wish* I could paint, but I think very lyrically and enjoy reading and writing in such style as well.
Many of Sarah Mclachlan & Enya's lyrics rock my musical socks
__________________
Astro Nerd



IC- She had to live not in the passing world, but in her own deeps. - Pearl S. Buck
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-29-2011, 01:50 PM
piscesnurse's Avatar
piscesnurse piscesnurse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: beantown
Posts: 275
Send a message via Yahoo to piscesnurse
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

This is so true thinking in images or just knowing ~it is as your brain becomes so filled with everything flooding in. i find i can really relate to people as well.(feeling or knowing) i also write poetry .. even though i am a nurse i have worked in jobs where communication is key
__________________
love is like an electric blanket with someone else in control of the switch

Men Traveling A Narrow Path, Seeking Illumination
10 DEGREES PISCES SABIAN
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-29-2011, 09:35 PM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,697
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptNemo View Post
I agree, but you are Pisces not an Aries. I find Aries people very impulsive and don't have much patience for facts. Add Mercury in Pisces to that, and a rational person could have problems
Where's the chart please? I am assuming that mercury in pisces has other aspects. I think just taking one aspect like this and generalising is doing a disservice to all those mercury/pisces.

Plus it would be interesting to see a synastry bi wheel with you and this person, that could give you pointers. If you don't know here time, post a 12noon chart, if you don't have her permission to post the chart you can always black out the data...

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

what members like to see in a thread – help forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25930
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-29-2011, 11:49 PM
byjove's Avatar
byjove byjove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ravenclaw (official sorting)
Posts: 1,818
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

You mean an Aries with Mercury in Pisces could have little patience with rationale, or those dealing with them?!
__________________
Transits
TR Jupiter trine Sun, Saturn

Progressions
PR Venus inconjunct Moon
PR Mars sextile Sun, opposition Saturn
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-03-2011, 05:38 AM
Ruka_5 Ruka_5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 386
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptNemo View Post
I agree, but you are Pisces not an Aries. I find Aries people very impulsive and don't have much patience for facts. Add Mercury in Pisces to that, and a rational person could have problems
Not always true; my mother was an Aries ascendant with Mercury in Pisces and she wasn't a difficult space-cadet type by a long shot.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-03-2011, 06:22 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 297
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptNemo View Post
I agree, but you are Pisces not an Aries. I find Aries people very impulsive and don't have much patience for facts. Add Mercury in Pisces to that, and a rational person could have problems
My mom is an Aries with Mercury in Pisces whereas I'm an Aries with Mercury in Aries. Needless to say we have a lot of arguments because I get frustrated she is slow at picking up/understanding what I'm saying. From my point of view, I'm giving her the facts, the basic necessities and I assume what I'm saying is simple but she gets confused. In order to reach her (it's funny because everyone says Aries is the baby of the zodiac and Pisces is the old man, however you have to talk to my mom like you would talk to a baby, and I'd rather someone talked to me in blunt terms so we can resolve or communicate faster) She hears the tone of your voice, your body language, your facial expressions first before hearing what you're saying and makes decisions based off that. I've learned I have to approach her calmly and patiently otherwise I will never get around to asking her my intended question because we'll get off arguing about each other's behavior in the first place. Pisces likes to immerse itself in whatever it's doing. It's alll about absorbtion. So when you approach this Aries, you can't go to them and say "Hey, I need this and this, thanks." They need buttering up and cooing and asking them how their day is and really relaxed communication or they get stressed out and shut you off.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-03-2011, 06:46 PM
byjove's Avatar
byjove byjove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ravenclaw (official sorting)
Posts: 1,818
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Either there's mass discrimination about Mercury in Pisces or I'm in fact blind myself, because I disagree with most criticism of Mercury in Pisces. Perhaps things are too modified in my chart to be the 'pure' brand, I don't know.

My data:

Sun in Aries Mercury (on MC) in Pisces
Moon in Virgo Venus in Pisces
Sun trine Saturn (exact)

I admit I've trouble sometimes with my parents who both have Moon in Pisces, which is opposite my (Cancer rising) Virgo Moon (in the 3rd) ... but my dad has Mercury in Pisces, and other Mercury in Pisces people I find are a delight...however... I know I'm blindly optimistic at times, and I have the best of intentions for others and mistake everyone else to be the same - it takes me time to see and accept that someone is acting against me...I just can't fathom it. Worst of all, is a wolf in sheep clothes - not everyone who smiles at you is your friend - people can work against you when you're not around, and that I think Mercury in Pisces people are known to late in 'seeing'.
__________________
Transits
TR Jupiter trine Sun, Saturn

Progressions
PR Venus inconjunct Moon
PR Mars sextile Sun, opposition Saturn
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Ruka_5 Ruka_5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 386
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyMissAries View Post
My mom is an Aries with Mercury in Pisces whereas I'm an Aries with Mercury in Aries. Needless to say we have a lot of arguments because I get frustrated she is slow at picking up/understanding what I'm saying. From my point of view, I'm giving her the facts, the basic necessities and I assume what I'm saying is simple but she gets confused. In order to reach her (it's funny because everyone says Aries is the baby of the zodiac and Pisces is the old man, however you have to talk to my mom like you would talk to a baby, and I'd rather someone talked to me in blunt terms so we can resolve or communicate faster) She hears the tone of your voice, your body language, your facial expressions first before hearing what you're saying and makes decisions based off that. I've learned I have to approach her calmly and patiently otherwise I will never get around to asking her my intended question because we'll get off arguing about each other's behavior in the first place. Pisces likes to immerse itself in whatever it's doing. It's alll about absorbtion. So when you approach this Aries, you can't go to them and say "Hey, I need this and this, thanks." They need buttering up and cooing and asking them how their day is and really relaxed communication or they get stressed out and shut you off.

This just proves how important it is to take each individual chart into account and all the aspects it makes because my mom was the exact opposite. In fact if I'd ever approached her that way she'd have probably gotten a bit offended and snippy with me; she was always very direct and straightforward in her communication style and expected that from others; I'm guessing due to her airy placements (Aquarius Sun; Gemini Moon) and Aries ascendant.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-03-2011, 11:43 PM
LovelyMissAries's Avatar
LovelyMissAries LovelyMissAries is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: US
Posts: 297
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka_5 View Post
This just proves how important it is to take each individual chart into account and all the aspects it makes because my mom was the exact opposite. In fact if I'd ever approached her that way she'd have probably gotten a bit offended and snippy with me; she was always very direct and straightforward in her communication style and expected that from others; I'm guessing due to her airy placements (Aquarius Sun; Gemini Moon) and Aries ascendant.
True. I forgot about my mom's Libra moon which most likely plays a large part in her being very peaceful (when it's convenient, anyway). And an Aries ASC with those air placements would definitely NOT need cooing or buttering up. Being a Gem ASC and Aries with Merc Aries myself, I can understand being offended by niceties. She probably thought it was weak and manipulative (again I'm just guessing based off her placements). My mom also has Taurus rising but I only see it in her stubbornness and her love of jewelry and shopping.

Last edited by LovelyMissAries; 08-03-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-04-2011, 12:23 AM
byjove's Avatar
byjove byjove is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ravenclaw (official sorting)
Posts: 1,818
Re: Mercury in Pisces: How do you reach these people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptNemo View Post
Hi Everyone, this is my first post. Looking forward to hanging out here.

...



Well I did the chart on this Aries person and it turns out that her Mercury is in Pisces. So this Aries person makes Impulsive Emotional/Intuitive decisions. You can see that when I try to explain my rational logical ideas I will have problems. I have learned you use imagery and metaphors to communicate but I was wondering if you guys could give me other suggestion on how to communicate with this Impulsive, Emtional/Gut Level not very educated Strong Minded Aries. Here is what I have found on Mercury in Pisces:





... this explains the Aries in my life exactly, at least that's how I see her? If you were a Libra how would you communicate scientific facts and/or just basically communicate with an Aries whose Mercury is in Pisces?

All opinions welcome.
...

Great thread on more info. on this here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ead.php?t=2131

Long ago I went on the defence of Mercury in Pisces and opened this thread to address and debunk myths:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=28241

This is one of the best DEEP Mercury in Pisces explorations I've found:
http://www.mindfire.ca/The%20Planets...n%20Pisces.htm
__________________
Transits
TR Jupiter trine Sun, Saturn

Progressions
PR Venus inconjunct Moon
PR Mars sextile Sun, opposition Saturn
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mercury, people, pisces, reach

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Composite chart for romance Neptune Rising Relational Astrology 6 12-09-2011 01:52 PM
Dispositor Shining Ray Natal Astrology 108 10-07-2011 06:48 PM
debilitated planets in aspect to dignified planets Night Sky Read My Chart 7 03-24-2009 08:37 AM
Social Anxiety Disorder --Found probable cause? And Advice welcome FishNChips62 Natal Astrology 12 07-13-2007 06:23 PM
An article by Henny Ruckert C1 Country and Place Astrology 19 03-16-2006 05:50 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2014, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.