Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please, but we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Old 12-19-2010, 05:12 PM

About to launch my divination website

I've been working for the past few years on a divination system which incorporates many already established systems within its framework including astrology, tarot, cabala, numerology, divination using dice, etc. I'm now almost ready to launch, it's just a matter of figuring out webhosting and my CMS and then uploading all my files (1300+). I've done some correlations for the upcoming lunar eclipse using a small portion of my data. http://www.buzzfeed.com/tomc6/predic...r-eclipse-1icm

Old 12-20-2010, 02:08 AM

Re: About to launch my divination website

Best wishes for your success!

Tags
cabala, divination, launch, numerology, tarot, website