Trans Lilith conjunct Sun + Mars... Help!

Gigabob6

In a few weeks Black Moon Lilith (currently 14 7' Pisces) is going to conjunct my Mars (17 29' Pisces) and then my Sun (18 21' Pisces). Natally, I also have these two trine my Lilith (18 4' Cancer), so seeing as Lilith already affects me deeply, this seems like it's going to be an incredible transit. The only problem is, I can't read what it's going to mean for me. Can anyone help??

(P.S My sun/mars are in the 12th house, and my lilith is in the 4th)

Claire19

I dont use Lilith and certainly not for transits. However if there are aspects natally with the planets as well, then you may feel some effect perhaps.

Joz

In a few weeks Black Moon Lilith (currently 14 7' Pisces) is going to conjunct my Mars (17 29' Pisces) and then my Sun (18 21' Pisces). Natally, I also have these two trine my Lilith (18 4' Cancer), so seeing as Lilith already affects me deeply, this seems like it's going to be an incredible transit. The only problem is, I can't read what it's going to mean for me. Can anyone help??

(P.S My sun/mars are in the 12th house, and my lilith is in the 4th)

You would look to the houses that Mars and Sun rule in your chart, as well as factor in meaning of the 12th house with your Mars/Sun conjunction, to see what experiences Lilith transits may describe for you. No worries, just work on staying as aware and conscious as possible, since Lilith may also relate to what is hidden/taboo...why not journal and see what is revealed to you? It may end up being a very liberating time in your life!

Last edited:

Gigabob6

Would this transit possibly affect me at home? Because while Lilith is conjuncting my Sun and Mars she also trines my natal Lilith in Cancer (4th house). Lately I've been having under the surface kind of problems with my stepmother, would this transit be those problems coming to a head?

Neptune Rising

Hello!

Oh I'm very interested in Lilith, having had and followed my experiences with her over the last two years since she sprang into my consciousness with her empowering presence!

It will help if you could post your natal chart with transits, including the Lilith point so we can see.

It also helps to know if you are male or female because I think it make a difference as far as Lilith goes.

As far as I know, she represents our wild side, our taboo side, she takes us way out of our safety zone into uncharted territories of experience. People have different opinions of her, I have come to realisee though that she gives us a very intense soul experience that breaks through our ego to get to our true nature. A little bit like a female Pluto. Each transit of Lilith conjunct to my personal planets has brought a wild experience with a man into my life - I'm female. Very often it has been a taboo relationship of a somewhat hidden, or triangular nature. I am currently having Lilith conjuncting my chart ruler Jupiter, and shiver me timbers I am involved with a Sagitarian man who happens to have another girlfriend and I don't know where on earth I stand with him. :andy: It certainly has been a wild experience so far.

When Lilith conjuncted my Mars, I was involved with another man who also I discovered had a girlfriend abroad - I got very mad about that (Mars?). When she conjuncted my Sun I was involved with a man at work, another hidden relationship... He had Lilith trine his Mars at the same time, so for him the Lilith experience involved a woman in his life which gave him alot of maybe useful drive (trine to his natal Mars).

NR :)

Gigabob6

I suppose I should give more info shouldn't I? :biggrin: I'm male and let's see if I can get the chart up... As of today Lilith is at 16 23' Pisces. The transit is due to become exact to my mars on December 1 and to my sun on December 9th.

Attachments

• 600 by 600 Chart.GIF
    600 by 600 Chart.GIF
    62.1 KB · Views: 48

Neptune Rising

Ah, thanks for posting the chart.

Mars rules your drive, Sun rules your soul and vitality. Mars rules your ascendant and your 8th house and resides in your 12th. Perhaps a Lilith type of experience will enter your life in the next month if not already that will allow you to explore your Martian type areas as well as your vitality.. With a 12th house involvement it may be even more hidden than Lilith usually is, perhaps it will be of a spiritual nature or of an addictive nature as the 12th house and the sign of Pisces is involved. I would imagine that you have or will have Lilith type of experiences in your life with the natal trine to her, so maybe you are no stranger to the taboo, to following the beat of your own drum, or reaching into your soul's depths or these may well be a theme of your life... This could reflect in the type of females that you attract to you or the type of experiences you draw to you.

When Lilith shows her presence, I have found that things are certainly never boring!!

Gigabob6

Yeah, things definitley won't be boring! I'm getting the feeling this may have to do with figuring out my sexuality. I'm 14, so this definitely coincides with that period of my life.

Neptune Rising

Ah I see, yes I had a feeling of your age when I saw the Saturn placement. It might have a very different effect for you than it did for me in that case. Interestingly, when Lilith has been conjuncting my natal Jupiter in Pisces, I have seemed to be able to unlock lots of spiritual truths that just seem like 2nd nature. The tests that I have faced at this time have tested my spiritual faith to the extreme and made me alot stronger in my philosophy.

Gigabob6

Ah yes, both of the conjunctions will become exact at night, so my dreams ARE likely to be affected. Let's hope Lilith decides to transform me in a way that I like!

Claire19

Would this transit possibly affect me at home? Because while Lilith is conjuncting my Sun and Mars she also trines my natal Lilith in Cancer (4th house). Lately I've been having under the surface kind of problems with my stepmother, would this transit be those problems coming to a head?
Stepmother usually falls in your 11th house but if she lives with you then the 4th can be affected. Under the surface would be Pluto so see what that is doing and where. I dont use asteroids or fixed stars so am skeptical about any transits for sure.

Betty F

Stepmother usually falls in your 11th house but if she lives with you then the 4th can be affected. Under the surface would be Pluto so see what that is doing and where. I dont use asteroids or fixed stars so am skeptical about any transits for sure.

Moon squares Neptune in the 11th in Capricorn. That sounds like a stepmother you don't get along with to me. T-Neptune and Chiron trining your Moon should be giving you some understanding of the relationship, and some healing.

I'm not well versed on Lillith either... Just discovered her a couple of months ago, but between Lillith, Neptune and T-Pluto aspecting your Venus, there is certainly a lot going on in your chart about your relationships with women.