Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Old 10-14-2010, 02:55 PM

What kind of man would suit me best?

The thread "What type of men I attract?" got me thinking.. I know what type of men I attract, but what I attract and what is good for me are a totally different ball game. As I mentioned in that thread, I generally attract Cancer Sun signs with fire in their chart, Fire Sun signs with a lot of air in their chart and very often men with Venus in Leo.

I'm obviously attracting and/or am attracted to the wrong kind of man. What would work best for me? Thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: gif natalchart3.GIF (54.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by anjelik; 10-14-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:15 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Lada
Re: What kind of man would suit me best?

I think he might be rather gentle (cause DSC Canser and Sun - the sign of Man in chart of woman - in Picses), family lover, but clever, original (moon in Gemini opposite Uranus), sociable< may be older than you (Mars conjunct Saturn))
Old 10-14-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
The thread "What type of men I attract?" got me thinking.. I know what type of men I attract, but what I attract and what is good for me are a totally different ball game. As I mentioned in that thread, I generally attract Cancer Sun signs with fire in their chart, Fire Sun signs with a lot of air in their chart and very often men with Venus in Leo.

I'm obviously attracting and/or am attracted to the wrong kind of man. What would work best for me? Thoughts?
Your venus is in the last degree of capricorn so it has aquarius traits
Your Mars is in Libra in the last degrees of the 8th house, so it has traits of the 9th.
So the best man for you is one that is independent but serious and wise, with good artistic sense. Someone that has a different points of view than you, someone talkative and intelligent.
Also your venus is squaring jupiter and pluto. So you need someone that respects your freedom, and understand that you can become possessive an intense sometimes..
quite contradictory, but is what your chart says... in general.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Your venus is in the last degree of capricorn so it has aquarius traits
Your Mars is in Libra in the last degrees of the 8th house, so it has traits of the 9th.
So the best man for you is one that is independent but serious and wise, with good artistic sense. Someone that has a different points of view than you, someone talkative and intelligent.
Also your venus is squaring jupiter and pluto. So you need someone that respects your freedom, and understand that you can become possessive an intense sometimes..
quite contradictory, but is what your chart says... in general.
I agree that I like men that are intelligent and a little off-beat, but I find that I am usually not attracted to them in a sexual sense.. more as friends. It's funny because I joke that the guys that I have the best connection with are 5'6" with a mohawk and I'm physically attracted to the 6'4" Abercrombie model. Conversely, the model type is attracted to me in a physical sense but after that fizzles out we have nothing in common.

Also, you are right.. I do like my freedom but can become very posessive.. it's kind of hypocrtical, I think!

My dad is a double Aquarius (sun and rising).. could there be a connection? I've never found myself attracted to anyone with Aquarius in their chart though.

Last edited by anjelik; 10-14-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelik View Post
I agree that I like men that are intelligent and a little off-beat, but I find that I am usually not attracted to them in a sexual sense.. more as friends. It's funny because I joke that the guys that I have the best connection with are 5'6" with a mohawk and I'm physically attracted to the 6'4" Abercrombie model. Conversely, the model type is attracted to me in a physical sense but after that fizzles out we have nothing in common.

Also, you are right.. I do like my freedom but can become very posessive.. it's kind of hypocrtical, I think!

My dad is a double Aquarius (sun and rising).. could there be a connection? I've never found myself attracted to anyone with Aquarius in their chart though.

Probably you are not attracted to men that have their personal planets in Aquarius... But you will be attracted to someone with Strong Uranus in their chart. Or men that are hard to pin down.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
Probably you are not attracted to men that have their personal planets in Aquarius... But you will be attracted to someone with Strong Uranus in their chart. Or men that are hard to pin down.
That's really true.. I love a chase. If someone is too eager or available to me I am instantly turned off. However, then at the same time I get very frustrated. So is this kind of person really good for me? I often question that.

Tags
kind, suit