Originally Posted by ckr1
...I was trying to do it all manually...
If you are just seeking a way of getting the data, Astro.com's free
chart service provides it with only slightly more effort/inconvenience by :-
1. Drawing the (true) Natal Chart
2. Drawing the Progressed Chart (for the true natal chart)
3. Drawing the (true) "Natal and Progressed" Chart
4. Drawing a "Natal Chart" for the Day/Date of the Transits (Needed only to get transitting planet/point aspects)
5. Drawing the (true) "Natal Chart and Transits"
6. Drawing a Natal Chart from the Progressed Chart data, and using that to draw a "Natal Chart and Transits" (Needed only to get transitting to Progressed planets/points)