What type of career does my chart suggest?

Saturnian

So what do those placements suggest?
Capricorn sun
Capricorn Mars
N.Node in Sagittarius
Asc in Capricorn
2nd house in Aquarius
6th house in Gemini
Mid-Heaven in Scorpio

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/ashe_09/Decorated images/chart_birth.png

Also another thing.Does my chart indicate a person who could have potential as a teacher/guide for other people?Cause ever since I was very young I had a thing for school and knowledge.I also dreamed of becoming a teacher.I am also often told that I am good at explaining.Also a current friend of mine was my former english teacher.
I just see that i lean towards that kind of profession,does my chart also indicate so?(as a whole,cause some placements themselves point it out).

Ebenia

Your north node is in Sagittarius in 11th house which could indicate that you should try to become more Sagittarius-like, and Sagittarius also rules teaching and higher mind studies. 11th house could indicate groups and maybe young people. So well, why not?

Surely you will probably do well in your career, cause you have Moon conjunction Jupiter in your 10th house, which is quite fortunate aspect. But I could also see you as self-employed, due to your massive first house. Because you have a stellium chart and before you could become a good teacher (and anyway) you should try to work on understanding other people's points of view better. People with strong first house empahasis may sometimes get caught up in their own world and it is massively important that you get to understand the larger view of life too (this is also the message of your North Node in Sagit. in 11th) and understanding the actions of groups of people, not only your own. You are very self-sufficient and surely you will do well in anything that you really put your mind into - after all, you are a fellow Cappie. ;)

Saturnian

Your north node is in Sagittarius in 11th house which could indicate that you should try to become more Sagittarius-like, and Sagittarius also rules teaching and higher mind studies. 11th house could indicate groups and maybe young people. So well, why not?

Surely you will probably do well in your career, cause you have Moon conjunction Jupiter in your 10th house, which is quite fortunate aspect. But I could also see you as self-employed, due to your massive first house. Because you have a stellium chart and before you could become a good teacher (and anyway) you should try to work on understanding other people's points of view better. People with strong first house empahasis may sometimes get caught up in their own world and it is massively important that you get to understand the larger view of life too (this is also the message of your North Node in Sagit. in 11th) and understanding the actions of groups of people, not only your own. You are very self-sufficient and surely you will do well in anything that you really put your mind into - after all, you are a fellow Cappie. ;)
Right now my progressed chart is:
Sun in Aquarius
Moon in Gemini
Mercury in Aquarius
Venus in Aquarius
Mars in Capricorn
Asc in Aquarius.

I've noticed that the last 3 years I've become really interested in hearing others' opinions and see things from other points of views except mine and that's what I am doing at the moment.I think I am learning to be more objective as N.Node would suggest with the sign of knowledge.Despite still having my own point of view and sometimes even being stubborn about I am learning to accept and hear others' as well.

Saturnian

Anyone else care to share their opinions?Cause I am really having a hard time deciding.I see myself being interested in so MANY things...