Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Old 07-15-2010, 06:06 AM

5-6 planets in one house...

Im pretty new here and was looking if anybody had something more to tell me about my chart.. Ive read that my chart was not too common.. Im not quite sure why though because I never had a proper reading yet.. Until then.. Any insight might help.. Thanks..

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...=vesachart.gif

Last edited by Cheeky; 07-15-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: fixed the link.. :)
Old 07-15-2010, 06:22 AM

Re: 5-6 planets in one house...

It certainly is a very interesting chart. The overall shape is what's called a fan shape I believe, with a tight bundle of planets in one area of the chart and one planet (Jupiter) standing alone in the opposite area, forming oppositions with that conjunction of Sun, Uranus and Saturn. You have a stellium of 5 planets in Capricorn and 6 planets in the 3rd house. Venus and the Moon are cuddled up really close to your IC and Pluto is in its own sign of Scorpio, in the first house and Saturn is the sole dispositor (if we allow for Scorpio's dual rulership of Mars and Pluto). All very interesting stuff, and needs a bit more thought.

Hope to get back to you once I've mulled it over.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:41 AM

The most important planets of your chart are definitely Jupiter, cause it is the handle of your chart and then Mars, which is singleton. You also have unaspected Mercury retrograde, which you should definitely seek information about, cause it can be quite challenging. I think that if you get to understand your Mercury and intellectual side better, then you can be more succesfull in the Jupiter in 9th house -area.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky View Post
Im pretty new here and was looking if anybody had something more to tell me about my chart.. Ive read that my chart was not too common.. Im not quite sure why though because I never had a proper reading yet.. Until then.. Any insight might help.. Thanks..

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...86-u1126616663
I have the same amount of planets in my 1st house.

But your chart won't appear when I clicked the link.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:35 PM

Thank you very much for looking into my post.. I also fixed the link so the chart should show up now... I have heard that Jupiter is a pretty strong page in my book.. Im trying to learn more..
Old 07-15-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Thank you very much for looking into my post.. I also fixed the link so the chart should show up now... I have heard that Jupiter is a pretty strong page in my book.. Im trying to learn more..
Man...can I shake your hand?You have a Capricorn stellium just like me.*shakes hand*
Let alone that Aquarius moon...
I already like you without knowing you,XD.You must be a very understanding person(if I am not wrong) but kinda difficult to handle your feelings and show them to others.If I am not wrong again of course.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnian View Post
Man...can I shake your hand?You have a Capricorn stellium just like me.*shakes hand*
Let alone that Aquarius moon...
I already like you without knowing you,XD.You must be a very understanding person(if I am not wrong) but kinda difficult to handle your feelings and show them to others.If I am not wrong again of course.
You are correct.. That Aquarius moon gets me in trouble at times as well.. Nothing I cant handle of course... Im interested now.. What planets are in your Capricorn..

Last edited by Cheeky; 07-15-2010 at 09:11 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
You are correct.. That Aquarius moon gets me in trouble at times as well.. Nothing I cant handle of course... Im interested now.. What planets are in your Capricorn..
Capricorn sun
Scorpio moon
Capricorn mercury
Capricorn venus
Capricorn mars
Jupiter Scorpio
Saturn Aquarius
Uranus Capricorn
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio

I ahve my Ascendant in Capricorn so all of those planets fall in the 1st.Except for Mars which is in the end of the 12th but conjunct my Ascendant.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:12 AM

Hi,

My 8th house has formed by a stellium of 5 planets, can anyone pls look at my chart and give me some info about my chart

DOB : 27TH SEP 1981
time : 3.28 pm
place : Berhampur
state : Orissa

Br/Dipti

[deleted ad - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 10-17-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:04 AM

Even with the equal house system you have 5 planets in the 3rd. That is hard to analyse and each aspect has to be taken one by one around the chart.

However communications are very important, neighbours, siblings and other peer group friends are emphasised. This is the house of study and general schooling, your general mentality, short trips and everyday communications including local media.

Not surprised that no one has tackled it yet. If you ask a few specific questions you may have results.

Last edited by Claire19; 08-08-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:19 PM

Hi,

Thanks clair

So nice of you for telling me a bit about my chart

I would like to more about career, if i get into business what business should suit me ?

Br/Dipti

[deleted ad - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 10-17-2010 at 03:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:58 AM

Your chart looks extremely close to mine; several planets in Capricorn, 3rd house.
You might have an overactive mind...
Old 08-12-2010, 07:54 AM

Sorry to post another "OMG ME TOO!1!!!!1!!11" message, but here we go: I was born with the sun, Uranus, Neptune, Mars, and Mercury in Capricorn in the fifth house. Nearby, I have Venus in Sagittarius in the fifth house and Saturn in Aquarius in the sixth house. My chart looks like a basket with marbles in it: the Cap planets are the marbles and Jupiter (Virgo, 2nd house) and the moon (Aries, eighth house) are the handles of the basket.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
Your chart looks extremely close to mine; several planets in Capricorn, 3rd house.
You might have an overactive mind...
I like to analyze everything.. Sometimes I over-analyze if thats close to what you're saying...

Tags
5 planets, 6 planets, house, planet, planets