Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Jesusistheway's Avatar
Jesusistheway Jesusistheway is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 603
Mother Mary's DOB

I know that Mary, mother of Jesus was born on Sept. 8 at 12pm but I don't know the year? Does anyone have a clue as to what it is? I doubt anyone will know. I researched online and could not find anything. The time is known by a mystic.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-06-2010, 08:30 PM
JerryRR JerryRR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 573
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Mary,mother of Jesus: 4th August 24 BC,12h 49m 21s LMT,Nazareth,Israel.

Source:Rev,Pam Crane.

Jerry
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Jesusistheway's Avatar
Jesusistheway Jesusistheway is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 603
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Yay! Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2010, 02:37 AM
gemily's Avatar
gemily gemily is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 19
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

I am a christian and believe in the Bible, but how can anyone know for sure when Mary was born? Are there clues in the Bible on this? Just don't understand how anyone can know for sure...
__________________
Good and bad, I define these terms
Quite clear, no doubt, somehow.
Ah, but I was so much older then.
I'm younger than that now.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Jesusistheway's Avatar
Jesusistheway Jesusistheway is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 603
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemily View Post
I am a christian and believe in the Bible, but how can anyone know for sure when Mary was born? Are there clues in the Bible on this? Just don't understand how anyone can know for sure...
Its nice to know there's a fellow Christian here. The Catholic Tradition holds that Sept. 8 is her birthdate. I saw an apparition video of her celebrating her birthday with Catholics and it was on Sept. 8, it was an apparition, I saw inexplainable things happen. It was a bit cultish. Also, the mystic who wrote that her birth time was at 12PM claims that she was told many secrets of the Virgin Mary and felt unworthy to write it in her book that was told to write entitled The Mystical City of God. Its a matter of faith in believing a mystic's words. The Church celebrates Sept. 8 as significant as the Feast day of her birth. Look it up, the Church still does it. I think her birth year is a speculation.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,738
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
I know that Mary, mother of Jesus was born on Sept. 8 at 12pm but I don't know the year? Does anyone have a clue as to what it is? I doubt anyone will know. I researched online and could not find anything. The time is known by a mystic.
There are as many dates for Mary's birth as there are speculative dates for Jesus. As she was known as the Virgin Mary, then that is why some would put her with the Virgo sun sign I guess.
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-07-2010, 07:51 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,738
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryRR View Post
Mary,mother of Jesus: 4th August 24 BC,12h 49m 21s LMT,Nazareth,Israel.

Source:Rev,Pam Crane.

Jerry
This kind of makes sense to me as it is generally known she was about 16 at Jesus' birth which was by many accounts in 7BC. BUt how do we know for sure????
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,738
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
Its nice to know there's a fellow Christian here. The Catholic Tradition holds that Sept. 8 is her birthdate. I saw an apparition video of her celebrating her birthday with Catholics and it was on Sept. 8, it was an apparition, I saw inexplainable things happen. It was a bit cultish. Also, the mystic who wrote that her birth time was at 12PM claims that she was told many secrets of the Virgin Mary and felt unworthy to write it in her book that was told to write entitled The Mystical City of God. Its a matter of faith in believing a mystic's words. The Church celebrates Sept. 8 as significant as the Feast day of her birth. Look it up, the Church still does it. I think her birth year is a speculation.
Why would she necessarily celebrate with Catholics?? She was not one after all but I guess that belief system gives her a lot of credence as part of their faith.

Jesus was not born on 25 December but his birth is celebrated on that day so September 8 may just represent a Virgo birthday for Mary.
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Niplan's Avatar
Niplan Niplan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 865
Send a message via AIM to Niplan
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

for fictional characters you should use the date the book was written/printed unless its stated in said fictional book.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-07-2010, 07:44 PM
JerryRR JerryRR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 573
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Hi J,
May I ask,why do you think her birth year is speculation?

Additional data:

Jesus Christ:7th May 5BC,18h 43m 55s LMT,Bethlehem,Israel.

Source Rev Pam Crane.

Jerry
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-07-2010, 10:59 PM
Jesusistheway's Avatar
Jesusistheway Jesusistheway is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 603
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryRR View Post
Hi J,
May I ask,why do you think her birth year is speculation?

Additional data:

Jesus Christ:7th May 5BC,18h 43m 55s LMT,Bethlehem,Israel.

Source Rev Pam Crane.

Jerry
I wanted to test the waters to see if anyone knew, but I guess there is data out there I was wrong. I think the birth year is speculation because there is no census that we can lean from. I also think Jesus' DOB is also speculation, how can one know for sure?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-08-2010, 03:30 PM
JerryRR JerryRR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 573
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Thank you for your reply.

Jerry
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-15-2011, 08:24 AM
Jesusistheway's Avatar
Jesusistheway Jesusistheway is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 603
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryRR View Post
Thank you for your reply.

Jerry
Jerry how in the hell did you get her DOB???? OH!! It was Pam Crane, how in the hell did she get it?? lol

In this ongoing apparition site she came to the visionary on August the 5th, a day away from your prediction! Wow.

holylove.org

August 5, 2011
Blessed Mother's Birthday

Listen Printer Friendly Page

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"I have come once again this year to celebrate the anniversary of My birth with you. If souls could only realize the great miracle of every birth, there would be no artificial birth control or abortion. Every birth is God's Plan throughout all eternity. The intrusion of man's free will upon life in the womb will prove catastrophic in the future, for every soul is God's instrument. His future is woven into the future of human events. Every human life is like a thread running through a tapestry - the tapestry being the past, present and future of the world. When one thread is pulled, it causes much unraveling in the tapestry. When one human life is snuffed out, God's Perfect Plan must be altered."

"In this country, artificial birth control will soon be available free of charge for the asking. What consequences await this decision against God's Will and with what covertness this was made law. I remind your government officials that it is Satan who works under cover of darkness."

"Disregard for human rights is also disregard for the Constitution your nation was founded upon. Sadly, the composure of this nation is slipping away under the guise of social justice."

"So today, My children, I celebrate all God has done for Me - My Immaculate Conception, the Virgin birth - and much more. I celebrate God's Plan which came to fruition in Me. I pray with you that God's Plan will be recognized in the heart of your nation, and come to fruition in and through you, as well."


So she warns the world and gives messages of hope, etc. But wow your only a day away. Hahahahah I knew she was a leo! Madonna is a leo what a coincidence and she used her moniker lol. Another funny coincidence is she dated a man named Jesus.

Anyway I wish I could run a report but I wonder if its blasphemous so maybe not
__________________
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Blizzardx Blizzardx is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 29
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

http://www.astrotheme.com/portraits/dp2erTD8D5Sn.htm

Virgin Mary with chart
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-18-2011, 10:38 PM
JerryRR JerryRR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 573
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Pointing to the earth with his right hand,the Angel cried out in a loud voice.
"Penance,penance,penance"

J.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-18-2011, 11:35 PM
Ruka_5 Ruka_5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 386
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
Hahahahah I knew she was a leo! Madonna is a leo what a coincidence and she used her moniker lol. Another funny coincidence is she dated a man named Jesus.

Anyway I wish I could run a report but I wonder if its blasphemous so maybe not

...Actually, Madonna is her actual birth name, it's not a stage name.

As far as the topic goes - I think there's just no way to ever really be sure what the birthdays of Mary or Jesus are, we'll just never know for sure and I think that in a way that's intentional. Can you imagine all the c.r.a.p that would come out of knowing their correct birthdates, times and natal charts?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Jesusistheway's Avatar
Jesusistheway Jesusistheway is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 603
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka_5 View Post
...Actually, Madonna is her actual birth name, it's not a stage name.

As far as the topic goes - I think there's just no way to ever really be sure what the birthdays of Mary or Jesus are, we'll just never know for sure and I think that in a way that's intentional. Can you imagine all the c.r.a.p that would come out of knowing their correct birthdates, times and natal charts?
lol I would love to speculate on their personalities but its so not my position to do so cause their so high above me lol. but yeah forgot her name's madonna. she borrowed immaculate collection from "immaculate conception" btw. so I do think she wanted a marian connection there.
__________________
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-19-2011, 12:29 AM
Ruka_5 Ruka_5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 386
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
lol I would love to speculate on their personalities but its so not my position to do so cause their so high above me lol. but yeah forgot her name's madonna. she borrowed immaculate collection from "immaculate conception" btw. so I do think she wanted a marian connection there.
I didn't even mean it like that, I meant in the sense of people trying to say certain signs were better than others because Jesus and Mary supposedly had planets (or luminaries) in those signs - which is definitely what would happen.

Yeah, I think naming it that was pretty much a clever play on words and the connection between her name and the Virgin Mary story, but not her trying to intentionally compare herself to the Virgin Mary or any deity-figure and say she was equivalent to them or anything like that. That aside, yeah, Madonna is definitely her real, birth name.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-19-2011, 03:02 AM
Jesusistheway's Avatar
Jesusistheway Jesusistheway is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 603
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka_5 View Post
I didn't even mean it like that, I meant in the sense of people trying to say certain signs were better than others because Jesus and Mary supposedly had planets (or luminaries) in those signs - which is definitely what would happen.

Yeah, I think naming it that was pretty much a clever play on words and the connection between her name and the Virgin Mary story, but not her trying to intentionally compare herself to the Virgin Mary or any deity-figure and say she was equivalent to them or anything like that. That aside, yeah, Madonna is definitely her real, birth name.
It is more than just a play on words, Madonna is not so superficial enough to just play on words like that. Have you heard of the song Like a Prayer she uses quite alot of analogies on sexuality and spirituality. I think any Madonna fan would agree with me.

And I never meant to say she is identifying herself as the Virgin Mary anyone who would do that is completely insane. That's not what I meant. It must be the mercury retrograde. End of discussion.
__________________
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-19-2011, 03:33 AM
Ruka_5 Ruka_5 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 386
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
It is more than just a play on words, Madonna is not so superficial enough to just play on words like that. Have you heard of the song Like a Prayer she uses quite alot of analogies on sexuality and spirituality. I think any Madonna fan would agree with me.

And I never meant to say she is identifying herself as the Virgin Mary anyone who would do that is completely insane. That's not what I meant. It must be the mercury retrograde. End of discussion.

It's possible to be a deep-thinker and not have a deep reason behind every choice you make. I still think she just did it because she thought it was a cool play on words. I'm pretty sure that not every drop of her catalogue is about spirituality or sex, either and I think it's a little myopic to suggest that is so.

And frankly I never said that you said she was comparing herself to the Virgin Mary, a bit narcissistic to make immediately assume I was, is it not? Not everything is about you. Mercury Retro, indeed; but not on my part, yours.

And now we're done.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-01-2011, 02:56 PM
LoveThyStar LoveThyStar is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Non can know her date and time of birth...
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Bjorkstrand Bjorkstrand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 284
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

How about this chart.

Jim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mary.jpg (78.0 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Bjorkstrand Bjorkstrand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 284
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Here's another. Sun moon in cancer

mars,jupter+ neptune conjunct

Jim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marycan.jpg (80.7 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-26-2012, 03:45 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,738
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
Its nice to know there's a fellow Christian here. The Catholic Tradition holds that Sept. 8 is her birthdate. I saw an apparition video of her celebrating her birthday with Catholics and it was on Sept. 8, it was an apparition, I saw inexplainable things happen. It was a bit cultish. Also, the mystic who wrote that her birth time was at 12PM claims that she was told many secrets of the Virgin Mary and felt unworthy to write it in her book that was told to write entitled The Mystical City of God. Its a matter of faith in believing a mystic's words. The Church celebrates Sept. 8 as significant as the Feast day of her birth. Look it up, the Church still does it. I think her birth year is a speculation.
If her birth year is a speculation then we cant do a chart on her and I have heard she was about 15 at the time of Jesus birth. Why would she be so connected to Catholics necessarily anyway???.. I agree that hypnotic regression can bring out the truth of such matters with subjects and I have a lot on Jesus in this way. More plausible when people dont have religious views or issues to get in the way of objectivity.
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-26-2012, 03:47 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,738
Re: Mother Mary's DOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusistheway View Post
lol I would love to speculate on their personalities but its so not my position to do so cause their so high above me lol. but yeah forgot her name's madonna. she borrowed immaculate collection from "immaculate conception" btw. so I do think she wanted a marian connection there.
Madonna has a Virgo Moon.....
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mary, mother

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moon square Uranus and instability in the mother??? R4VEN Astrology and Psychology 46 12-11-2011 06:44 PM
Father Figure in the Natal Chart Dakota Aspects & configurations 33 09-19-2011 04:50 PM
I've been `channeling' my mother - agghh!!! R4VEN Aspects & configurations 33 02-05-2011 01:04 PM
Everything I need to know, my mother taught me... piercethevale Humor 2 04-14-2010 07:46 AM
astrlogical interpretation discussion rogue_red Natal Astrology 8 02-01-2009 05:24 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2012, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.