Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology

Predictive Astrology This is the place to discuss the astrology of the past, present, and future. Includes eclipses, transits, progressions, planetary returns.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:02 AM

Indicators of birthing twins??

What are some indicators of birthing twins?

I know that Gemini, Pisces and perhaps Sag are all dual signs but what do I look for when trying to determine if one is pregnant with twins?

What do I look for when trying to determine the sex of the child?

The chart I am looking at shows child conjunct mars in the first, however the progressed shows jupiter conjuct sun in the 5th. I think it is a boy.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ash.gif (62.6 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Teb; 05-25-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Banned

Re: Indicators of birthing twins??

This is a toughie
Quote:
What are some indicators of birthing twins?

I know that Gemini, Pisces and perhaps Sag are all dual signs but what do I look for when trying to determine if one is pregnant with twins?
You are right in your assumption of mutables on 5th and 8th house cusps, show 'potential' also having Uranus in 5th can show something unusal or unexpected with giving birth. I have mars (a male planet) showing quick action when giving birth --- shedding peas

whereas having saturn in 5th could suggest a long time in labour. So if you have sun in 5th could be male, moon = daughter, venus = daughter, mercury not sure if male or female. gets way more complex when looking a 'outers' to

"Here's the fun part: determine which of your natal placements are male or female. If your planet or point falls on a Fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)or Air (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) sign, count it as male. Conversely, if your planet or point falls on an Earth (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) or a Water (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) sign, count it as female. Do this male/female assignment for all the 14 factors in your chart."
http://www.ehow.com/how_2113168_male...tal-chart.html
GENDER (sex)
"The Sun, the Mars and the Jupiter are male planets while the Moon, theVenus and Rahu are female planets. Mercury, Saturn and Ketu are considered to be impotent planets.
With this information we should think that the Sun is father, Mars is brother and Jupiter is son.
Moon and Venus are females with this it should be clear that Moon is mother and Venus is wife. Further detailed difference will be given at relevant place. It also helps in assessing the gender of a baby prior to its birth by examining the horoscope of the pregnant lady and her husband. It also helps in predicting about father, mother, brother etc. "
http://www.opendb.net/element/17804.php

The chart you posted has ruler of 5th Saggi/Jupiter and jupiter is in detriment (not well placed) in 2nd with all squares which can cause tension but they are to sun and mercury which I think helps expand those energies in the personality--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detriment_(astrology)

Quote:
The chart I am looking at shows child conjunct mars in the first, however the progressed shows jupiter conjuct sun in the 5th. I think it is a boy.
Are we looking at the same chart here?? mars is in 9th not first. Asteriod child, I read on here or astro that it has nothing to do with childbirth, just someone called 'child'.
Progress what exactly? shows jupiter conj sun in 5th ---progressed jupiter hardly ever moves (like the outers) prog sun is 24' gemini in 11th house.
Prog moon has JUST changed signs into Cappi for next 2.5years BUT is conj N Node in 5th which could be important. So with it being lunar and Moon if I was to guess would say female
Old 05-25-2010, 03:15 PM

Thanks Astro50, we can always count on you. I have a lot of questions now. I feel so blind so please be patient with me. . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
This is a toughie

You are right in your assumption of mutables on 5th and 8th house cusps, show 'potential' also having Uranus in 5th can show something unusal or unexpected with giving birth. I have mars (a male planet) showing quick action when giving birth --- shedding peas

whereas having saturn in 5th could suggest a long time in labour. So if you have sun in 5th could be male, moon = daughter, venus = daughter, mercury not sure if male or female. In what kind of chart? Are we talking Natal, progressions or Solar? gets way more complex when looking a 'outers' to

"Here's the fun part: determine which of your natal placements are male or female. If your planet or point falls on a Fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)or Air (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius) sign, count it as male. Conversely, if your planet or point falls on an Earth (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn) or a Water (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces) sign, count it as female. Do this male/female assignment for all the 14 factors in your chart."
http://www.ehow.com/how_2113168_male...tal-chart.html
GENDER (sex)
"The Sun, the Mars and the Jupiter are male planets while the Moon, theVenus and Rahu What is Rahu? are female planets. Mercury, Saturn and Ketu are considered to be impotent planets.
With this information we should think that the Sun is father, Mars is brother and Jupiter is son.
Moon and Venus are females with this it should be clear that Moon is mother and Venus is wife. Further detailed difference will be given at relevant place. It also helps in assessing the gender of a baby prior to its birth by examining the horoscope of the pregnant lady and her husband. It also helps in predicting about father, mother, brother etc. "
http://www.opendb.net/element/17804.php

The chart you posted has ruler of 5th Saggi/Jupiter and jupiter is in detriment (not well placed) in 2nd with all squares which can cause tension but they are to sun and mercury which I think helps expand those energies in the personality--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detriment_(astrology)

Are we looking at the same chart here?? mars is in 9th not first. Asteriod child, I read on here or astro that it has nothing to do with childbirth, just someone called 'child'. I also read that a tale tell sign of pregnanct is the astroid child conjunct sun and it is exactly like that in my chart, so I think there may be some relevancy to the child astroid being an indicator of pregnancy.
Progress what exactly? shows jupiter conj sun in 5th ---progressed jupiter hardly ever moves (like the outers) prog sun is 24' gemini in 11th house.
Prog moon has JUST changed signs into Cappi for next 2.5years BUT is conj N Node in 5th which could be important. So with it being lunar and Moon if I was to guess would say female
So I would like to go thru some of the other charts in an effort to learn. I will post them shortly with my thoughts.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:48 PM

feeling a little overwhelmed
solar return: Mars and child conjunct in the ASC house so that would be very significant and mars makes me think male? venus is in 8th house, house of reproduction so that makes me think female.

Now I want to know what can we learn about the child's personality. I might be getting ahead of my self.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ashsol.gif (61.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-25-2010, 03:56 PM

Natal and Transits. I really feel blind here. in the 5th house T.pluto & T. ceres conj True node. Pluto transforms and changes whatever it touches. So I would say something lifechanging is taking place and will never be the same. jupiter is the ruler of the 5th house. T.Jupiter is conj T.Uranus on the cusp of the 8th jupiter expands and the pregnancy was not planned. in the 6th house True node transiting uranus. 6th house rules our bodies so that confirms a change in the body.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ashtrans.gif (61.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 05-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
whereas having saturn in 5th could suggest a long time in labour. So if you have sun in 5th could be male, moon = daughter, venus = daughter, mercury not sure if male or female. In what kind of chart? Are we talking Natal, progressions or Solar? gets way more complex when looking a 'outers' to
natal of course.
Quote:
"The Sun, the Mars and the Jupiter are male planets while the Moon, theVenus and Rahu What is Rahu? are female planets. Mercury, Saturn and Ketu are considered to be impotent planets.
don't know think it's vedic astrology
Quote:
Are we looking at the same chart here?? mars is in 9th not first. Asteriod child, I read on here or astro that it has nothing to do with childbirth, just someone called 'child'. I also read that a tale tell sign of pregnanct is the astroid child conjunct sun and it is exactly like that in my chart, so I think there may be some relevancy to the child astroid being an indicator of pregnancy.
well the fact that it's not mainstream and astrologers know very little about this asteriod should be tellling you something
So I take it YOU are pregnant and are looking to see what sex this child may be??

Quote:
solar return: Mars and child conjunct in the ASC house so that would be very significant and mars makes me think male? venus is in 8th house, house of reproduction so that makes me think female.

Now I want to know what can we learn about the child's personality. I might be getting ahead of my self.
You have posted natal with SR outside. SR Asc falls in 4th house so family matters are emphasised for this SR year. So SR mars falls in 9th house with child asteriod. Do a SR as stand alone or select proper bi wheel in Extended chart selection.

All transits act as background influences until they make a mathamatical aspect to something inside or an Angle ie: Asc/Desc MC/IC

Quote:
T.Jupiter is conj T.Uranus on the cusp of the 8th jupiter expands and the pregnancy was not planned. in the 6th house True node transiting uranus. 6th house rules our bodies so that confirms a change in the body.
T Jupiter/uranus is conj 9th house cusp not 8th

True node in SR is 12' and urans is 17' -- this is not conjunct, but approaching.

rather than focus on SR you should look see what your secondary progressions are doing
Old 05-25-2010, 05:44 PM

Sonogram agrees with you Astro50, it's a girl.

Last edited by Teb; 07-22-2010 at 04:30 AM.

Tags
birthing, indicators, twins