Aileen Wuornos...can't find birth time

Good afternoon everyone! :happy: I was wondering if anyone could be of any help in my search. I have been looking everywhere for Aileen Wuornos time of birth. Does anyone know this? Or have any suggestions where I can find this? This would be of much help. Thank you..

freedomlover

Good afternoon everyone! :happy: I was wondering if anyone could be of any help in my search. I have been looking everywhere for Aileen Wuornos time of birth. Does anyone know this? Or have any suggestions where I can find this? This would be of much help. Thank you..

I've always been fascinated by the story of Aileen Wuornos. Some time back, I stumbled upon her chart on the web, and saved the link. Regrettably, I do not remember the site I got it from - just that it was a private astrologer who had decided to do a write-up on her chart. It wasn't Astrotheme or astrodatabank or anything. So, assuming that maybe this person lived in Rochester, Michigan and/or somehow had access to her birth certificate, this is the chart I found:

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2069/aileenwuornoschartji5.gif

(Click on image to make larger and clearer)

Hope that helps.

FL

Nexus7

I was curious about her chart too - sad story.

Is the chart time somebody put together, though. In view ofthat 7th-House Mars.

Looking ather I had guessed a Sagittarius Ascendant with Mars close to the Ascendant - there was no doubt whereverit was that she was one, very angry women, wherever her Mars had happened to be.