Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology

Predictive Astrology This is the place to discuss the astrology of the past, present, and future. Includes eclipses, transits, progressions, planetary returns.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:23 PM

transiting north node conjunct natal jupiter

Hello!

I was wandering how did u experienced this transit? Was there happening any major event in your life? Did u even feel this transit?

Soon i will have this conjunction but i dont have a clue what to expect. Jupiter i in my 4th house and also a ruler of 4th house. If this is going to happen someone else i would tell him that there is a chance that he will got his own apartment or that his parent are going to buy new real estate or maybe there will be a newborn in close family...but all those 3 options are not possible in my case so please give me your feedback, how did u felt this transit.

Tnx!

Old 02-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Banned

Re: transiting north node conjunct natal jupiter

I recently was really looking forward to T Node conj natal pluto in 7th and absolutely nothing. So I suspect it will be neglible --
Old 04-06-2010, 11:40 AM

I just found out that this was the transit in my mothers chart that I was born or conceived at Jupiter transit north node!
Old 04-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Funny enough, that was the time I joined this forum. I started a mundane job that turned into quite an experience. I also begun working on a website that compiles my interests into something workable. Jupiter rules my Ascendant, and sits in my 3rd house in Pisces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmas
Soon i will have this conjunction but i dont have a clue what to expect. Jupiter i in my 4th house and also a ruler of 4th house. If this is going to happen someone else i would tell him that there is a chance that he will got his own apartment or that his parent are going to buy new real estate or maybe there will be a newborn in close family...but all those 3 options are not possible in my case so please give me your feedback, how did u felt this transit.
Did you have any Jupiterian effects?

NR
Old 04-10-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmas View Post
Hello!

I was wandering how did u experienced this transit? Was there happening any major event in your life? Did u even feel this transit?

Tnx!
In short transitting nodes are not valid. They are only points and refer to the individual's path this time around in a natal chart only.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabondgirl View Post
I just found out that this was the transit in my mothers chart that I was born or conceived at Jupiter transit north node!
JUpiter transit to natal north node is not the same as the other way around.
It is valid if there is a connection natally with these two.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
In short transitting nodes are not valid. They are only points and refer to the individual's path this time around in a natal chart only.
First sorry for swerving the main theme

but I was wondering about this thing....our life is string of karmic connections and situations....so the transiting north node is not so important and doesn't have any significant meaning ...like the transiting planets have....but does it mean that for example....

when we have NN transiting through our 12th house and conjunct any planet and the SN is on our Sun or planet in opposition....does it mean that in this moment we have to work off some past karma....and there might be some very important event.....
can we consider a specific situation, event during the time of this transit for karmic...or is it going to be easier for us to understand about our past lives.....?

hope my questions are clear and not stupid....

Old 04-10-2010, 02:01 PM

Neptun rising,
when tranisitng NN conjnct my natal jupiter i spend a lot of money in that period...i bought plane ticket for Paris and i started to learn snowboarding so i had to pay school and clothes for that sport which is expensive. At the same time NN was sextile my natal saturn who rules my 5th house,house of pleasures,recreations...

nothing else happened
Old 04-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

I see, thanks for the update enigmas. Hopefully well worth the spend by the sounds of it
Old 04-11-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanila View Post
First sorry for swerving the main theme

but I was wondering about this thing....our life is string of karmic connections and situations....so the transiting north node is not so important and doesn't have any significant meaning ...like the transiting planets have....but does it mean that for example....

when we have NN transiting through our 12th house and conjunct any planet and the SN is on our Sun or planet in opposition....does it mean that in this moment we have to work off some past karma....and there might be some very important event.....
can we consider a specific situation, event during the time of this transit for karmic...or is it going to be easier for us to understand about our past lives.....?

hope my questions are clear and not stupid....

No of course they are not stupid questions. As a teacher I feel there are no stupid questions.

But as I have said transitting nodes are just not valid in any way in my opinion. THey belong to the person born on that day that you are referring to, as their personal karma if you like. I do agree that the 12th house shows our karmic neuroses and habits from the past which can be healed once they are brought to the light. The transitting north node that you may refer to has no bearing on your life right now if you understand. It does not belong to your natal chart.

Last edited by Claire19; 04-11-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
No of course they are not stupid questions . But as I have said transitting nodes are just not valid in any way in my opinion. THey belong to the person born on that day that you are referring to, as their personal karma if you like. I do agree that the 12th house shows our karmic neuroses and habits from the past which can be healed once they are brought to the light. The transitting north node that you may refer to has no bearing on your life right now if you understand. It does not belong to your chart.

Yes thanks Claire19...I understand
Old 04-11-2010, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanila View Post
Yes thanks Claire19...I understand
Good for you.

Tags
conjunct, jupiter, natal, node, north, transiting