Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 02-03-2010, 02:05 AM

Scorpio Eyes

I've always been drawn to Scorpio eyes. Even musical influences. In my life I realize, the top players have been Scorpios at some point, my own child, past loves, or just big influences on me in general.

I don't really wonder why they figure in my life so prominently, but I wonder, how. I have:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H
Jupiter in Scorpio, 10th H
Mars and Neptune on the cusp of Scorpio too.

Can anyone figure out why specifically?

Last edited by SagiCap; 04-17-2010 at 07:50 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:29 AM

Re: Scorpio Eyes

No pictures, but my ex was a Scorpio ascendant with both Mars and Pluto in Scorpio, both on the ascendant! Understandably, he was the most Scorpio-like person in both appearance and attitude. Wasn't always a good thing as he was seriously intense, controlling, jealous and possessive... his eyes were completely magnetic though.
They do tend to have that quality to their eyes.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:44 AM

Oh wow, that's a lot of Scorp influence. Do you find you are repeatedly drawn to them in general though?

Old 02-08-2010, 12:58 AM

This may rain on your parade a bit - but I think we are unconsciously drawn to the people whom we need at any particular time in our lives. Thus, we may be attracted to the eyes which Scorpio-heavy people have, but there is always an underlying reason which is probably to do with our chosen destiny in this incarnation.

My ex-husband has Scorpio rising, but I did not know about astrology when he looked at me one day, and I thought, "Oh, I love those eyes - so blue!" While we were married he would comment upon my eyes (I have Sun conj Pluto) and I'd look in the mirror and not see anything remarkable at all. But we had to get together, firstly to have our children, and then to manipulate one another, but not have any idea of how we were each contributing to the toxicity in our relationship!!

Some of us need Scorpio types in order to bring out the Scorpio in us - that's my theory.

I know people who are similarly attracted to Aquarian eyes - you know, the very clear, glassy eyes. I guess this is because they have a need for an Aquarian Boost.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen

My Natal chart
Old 02-11-2010, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
This may rain on your parade a bit
Not at all! Why? Your whole post was really interesting. Thanks.

Old 02-11-2010, 03:03 AM

I'm an Aquarius but I'm Scorpio rising and Scorpio moon, pluto, and mars lol. I don't know if my picture indicates that I'm a scorpio or an aquarius. Are certain features indicative of a particular sign?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kelly.jpg (17.8 KB, 92 views)
Old 02-11-2010, 04:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to HeyPlayGirl

i think r4ven is right. i have saturn in the 1st and im a virgo sun so i'm not always tons of fun lol yet most of my friends are sag suns/risings. they bring fun and fire to me that i am lacking with all my earth&water.

also whammy you're so pretty! i love when red heads wear cobalt blue
Old 02-11-2010, 08:49 AM

I can tell a scorpio sun or scorpio rising a mile off...........as you say, its all in the eyes....Ive never been wrong either. They either have deep penetrating almost black shiny eyes or piercing blue with such a deep intensity that almost penetrates your soul
Old 02-11-2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyPlayGirl View Post
i think r4ven is right. i have saturn in the 1st and im a virgo sun so i'm not always tons of fun lol yet most of my friends are sag suns/risings. they bring fun and fire to me that i am lacking with all my earth&water.

also whammy you're so pretty! i love when red heads wear cobalt blue
haha thank you very much. I'm actually not a real redhead but I like to put red in my hair. I change it all the time
Old 02-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Teb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_jay66 View Post
I can tell a scorpio sun or scorpio rising a mile off...........as you say, its all in the eyes....Ive never been wrong either. They either have deep penetrating almost black shiny eyes or piercing blue with such a deep intensity that almost penetrates your soul
would u say they also have darting eye movements?
Old 02-11-2010, 05:54 PM

Pluto in the 1st house, I've found, have those same eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_jay66 View Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:18 AM

My eyes are sweet & scary. Depends on who I'm looking at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
Some of us need Scorpio types in order to bring out the Scorpio in us - that's my theory.
That's so true. I can't tell you how many people I've done this for.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:23 AM
eternalautumn

I have Scorpio rising and Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st. What do you think?

***I AM NOT A MANLY GIRL, I AM A GIRLY MAN.***

Last edited by eternalautumn; 02-16-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: gender confusion.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:59 AM

My boyfriend's a scorpio rising and his eyes were def the first thing I noticed about him. The descriptions I've read about scorp rising always say they have dark intense eyes and an animal magnetism. Scorpio (and pluto) rules sexual magnetism, so in a way, I think everyone is attracted to that energy lol. I do like the theory that you are attracting scorps cus you need to have the scorp brought out in you (transformative powers, deep psychological or emotional insights, transcendence, whatever).

Funny, all the people closest to me in my life are libras or have libra rising, with the exception of my sister who has taurus rising (also ruled by Venus). I also think this means I'm supposed to learn libra lessons and also those dealing with Venus. Venus (a common ruler of most the ppl in my life) is the ruler of my North Node (karmic mission/destiny) in Taurus.

You might consider that this indicates a soul pattern (dunno if you believe in that). Our souls tend to take the familiar path- kinda like how you see ppl fall into a pattern with ppl they date (i.e. Pamela Anderson and all those rock stars). Our souls resists evolution to some extent because of fear for our emotional security.

Last edited by Bubbletree; 02-12-2010 at 02:02 AM. Reason: repetitive
Old 02-12-2010, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbletree View Post
You might consider that this indicates a soul pattern (dunno if you believe in that). Our souls tend to take the familiar path- kinda like how you see ppl fall into a pattern with ppl they date (i.e. Pamela Anderson and all those rock stars). Our souls resists evolution to some extent because of fear for our emotional security.
It is not the soul which takes the easy path, or falls into familiar patterns - it is the ego - the conscious, scared, timid, lazy, whatever.... part of us - which makes decisions like whether to follow through on an attraction, or not.

The soul brings us face-to-face with what we need................... but we always have free will at a conscious and ego-driven level as to whether we want to continue with the lesson.

The people to whom we become attracted may not necessarily be conscious for us, but the decisions we make in relation to these attractions (or even repulsions) need to be made at the level of the consious mind, or ego.

- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen

My Natal chart
Old 02-12-2010, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teb View Post
would u say they also have darting eye movements?
I havent seen this as Ive experienced the almost 'x - ray' stare
Old 02-12-2010, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalautumn View Post

Yes you defo have those intense deep scorpio eyes with the penetrating stare. Pluto in 1st can also intensify the natural scorpio traits and give an 'everything or nothing' approach to life...... sometimes a fight to the death mode if you really want something
Old 02-14-2010, 10:58 PM

A woman in an alternative shop said I had the Scorpio look:P A bit freaky, but...

I have Gemini rising and the ruler of Gemini (mercury) in Scorpio conjuncting Pluto. Its the only link I can think of
Old 02-15-2010, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagabondgirl View Post
A woman in an alternative shop said I had the Scorpio look:P A bit freaky, but...

I have Gemini rising and the ruler of Gemini (mercury) in Scorpio conjuncting Pluto. Its the only link I can think of
That's a strong enough link to give you that `look'.

Not all Scorpio people have the `look' or the eyes, as I have observed it. I know this guy born in 1962 who has Sun conj Merc in Scorpio, plus his Venus conj Neptune, also in Scorpio. I'm pretty sure also that he has a Pluto-Moon conjunction in Virgo. That's quite a lot of Scorpio influence. Sadly, no magnetic eyes, or even magnetic personality - but I have noticed that he seems to have a kind of `power' over his wife, which to an outsider looks like a control game, but just may originate in their sexual relationship, which seems to be quite intense. He's not especially good-looking in any way at all, and his eyes are kinda nothing.

- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen

My Natal chart
Old 02-15-2010, 01:16 AM

So if I have an aqua AC with saturn in scorp and uranus in saj, is that side of scorpio look or saj look? (dont know if its modern ruler or traditional ruler)
Old 02-15-2010, 02:26 AM

Quote:
The soul brings us face-to-face with what we need................... but we always have free will at a conscious and ego-driven level as to whether we want to continue with the lesson.

The people to whom we become attracted may not necessarily be conscious for us, but the decisions we make in relation to these attractions (or even repulsions) need to be made at the level of the consious mind, or ego.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalautumn View Post

Scorpio ASC makes girls look manly?
Old 02-15-2010, 03:55 AM

I am a Scorpio Rising with the Moon conjuncting Pluto in the 1st house, and I feel I am more that than my Sun sign, never knew that it can affect your appearence lol

Last edited by bradderz777; 02-15-2010 at 04:01 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradderz777 View Post
I am a Scorpio Rising with the Moon conjuncting Pluto in the 1st house, and I feel I am more that than my Sun sign, never knew that it can affect your appearence lol
Your rising sign describes how others see you and perceive you. Scorpio rising people usually have the intense eyes, and sensitive people may tread very carefully around you.

One of my sons has Scorpio rising - and Libra sun & Pisces Moon, and a bunch of planets in the 12th house. He thinks he's calm and benign - a nice guy, right? But when he gets angry about anything, he doesn't yell or explode at all, but his eyes - very, very blue - flash and seem to jump out of his eye sockets. Scary.

- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen

My Natal chart
Old 02-15-2010, 01:46 PM

I have been told from time to time that I have very deep staring eyes and I've heard that Scorpio Rising people can have very darkly features, dark hair and love to wear alot of dark clothing and darkly interests, Gothic people can be a good example of one I suppose. I myself am Scorpio Rising and I do like the colour Black.

Last edited by bradderz777; 02-15-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Tags
eyes, scorpio