Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 PM

chiron conjunct north node in 12th house

i have this in my chart but the orb is a little over 3 degrees. does it still have a powerful effect on me or no?

[poster didn't give an astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 12-16-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:28 PM

Re: chiron conjunct north node in 12th house

The north node is an interesting point and tells us where you are going, your karmic direction. The placement of its ruler is also important and tells more of the story. Clearly with Chiron so close this may be an indication again of your karmic purpose. Chiron is known as the wounded healer. He can heal others but not so good on himself. So again this may show that you may evolve in the direction of healing others.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...2&d=1258215711
Old 12-08-2009, 11:15 AM

And continuing from what gemini59 has stated...............

Chiron in the 12th - and it would be beneficial to know in what sign - acts a lot like Chiron in Pisces. This means that those with Chiron in 12th tend to heal/help others from unconscious drives to do so. Someone with this placement can pick up on others who feel unwell or sad, and may gravitate towards helping those who need someone to talk to, or even someone to act as advocate. Usually a person with Ch in 12th has powerful sense of empathy. The MNN conjunction creates a drive in this direction - eventually. Again, all depends upon the sign Chiron & MNN are in.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen

My Natal chart
Old 12-08-2009, 08:08 PM

thank you both for your replies. i have chiron and north node both in the sign gemini. i've always felt a deep sense of empathy and compassion for others even for those who have done "harm" towards me. i know everyone is placed here to learn a karmic lesson so i'm trying to accept and appreciate everyone for the roles they've played.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst1calz View Post
thank you both for your replies. i have chiron and north node both in the sign gemini. i've always felt a deep sense of empathy and compassion for others even for those who have done "harm" towards me. i know everyone is placed here to learn a karmic lesson so i'm trying to accept and appreciate everyone for the roles they've played.
That sounds about right, myst1calz.

With Gemini MNN also, the MSN in Sag may sometimes beckon with a quest for `freedom at all costs'. Perhaps you are also having to learn the lesson of empathy and understanding for all perspectives and all points of view. That is the reason I have highlighted that particular section of the quote above. Obviously you are aware that this is required of you. Well done! There needs be more of that in the world.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen

My Natal chart
Old 12-10-2009, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myst1calz View Post

In Gemini you can be more detached and also may study a lot on these subjects that pertain to the 12th. Sometimes taking care of a sibling, friend or neighbour can be an influence.

I have mine in Gemini but in 4th house conjunct Uranus and of course I study and teach astrology at home.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:11 AM

Myst1calz-

Just wanted to say that I share this placement with you, sort of anyway.

My Chiron and NN are both in Gemini in the 12th House 5 degrees apart.

I definitely agree with your view on life. I also believe we are here to grow and learn and that we all have karmic lessons we need to take care of.

As mentioned above, I also find myself taking care of others, and I feel OBLIGED to do so, not by external factors, by some type of inner motivation. I also seek out those who appear in need. I feel as though it's up to me to help them, if not me then who...

I also find people with our combination usually make good writers and good communicators. Maybe writing about our own hurts to help others, or giving a voice to the voiceless (12th house).
Old 12-10-2009, 10:12 PM

thank you all for your interpretations of chiron conjunct north node gemini 12th house!
Old 12-15-2009, 10:37 PM

Hi , i,m a new member.My user id is kered semaj. You should also consider which past life your travelling from. Your south node is in sagitarrius, so it means that it is opposed to the conjunction in your sun sign.

Tags
12th, chiron, conjunct, house, node, north