Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 08-18-2009, 10:15 PM

Transiting North Node Conjunct Natal Sun

Insights anyone?

[poster didn't give an astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 10-15-2009 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to freedomlover
Re: Transiting North Node Conjunct Natal Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by egallardo View Post
Insights anyone?
Putting the two together, I would say:

Be on the lookout for messages and events around you that may be pointing you in the direction of how the ego expression of your Sun ( how you shine your light-give your talents) will fit in with your destiny. Some of this may include seeing the need to let go of/transform some of your current ego expression of your Sun, as the South Node, will also be opposing it.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein

Last edited by freedomlover; 08-20-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-20-2009, 11:22 PM

Thank you! Very helpful.

BTW I like your quote...
Old 10-15-2009, 02:08 PM
Banned

Welcome to the forum,

Please take a minute to introduce yourself in the proper forum from the main index...

We need to 'see' the chart, what sign is your sun, what house, what natal aspects does it have. Is it exalted or in debility.

It be most helpful to ‘post’ your chart (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126
Old 07-30-2012, 11:01 PM

Thi there I am new to this site but I must say that it's amazingly informative
Old 07-31-2012, 12:21 AM

Question Re: Transiting North Node Conjunct Natal Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
Welcome to the forum,

Please take a minute to introduce yourself in the proper forum from the main index...

We need to 'see' the chart, what sign is your sun, what house, what natal aspects does it have. Is it exalted or in debility.

It be most helpful to ‘post’ your chart (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126
What if it's natal? I have natal north node conjunct natal sun.
Is my life ruled by whatever this aspect means? What does the natal version mean?
Attached Images
File Type: png natalchart1.png (29.6 KB, 3 views)

Tags
conjunct, natal, node, north, transiting