Anyone Have Any Conception Chart Rectification Info?
I tried some years ago to rectify a conception chart based on this book I have, Zolar's Book of Reincarnation. Here are the instructions it gives:
1. Obtain a correctly calculated Natal CHart and ascertain whether the Natal Chart Moon is increasing (going from the New to the Full Moon) or decreasing (going from the full to the New Moon) in Light and whether it is above (7th to 12th house) or below (1st to 6th house) the horizon.
2. Determine the length of conception by the following:
a. Less than 10 lunar months if: Natal Moon is increasing and above the horizon or decreasing and below the horizon.
b. More than 10 lunar months if: Natal Moon is increasing below or decreasing and above.
3. The day approximately 10 lunar months previous to birthday on which the Moon transits the exact degree of the Natal Ascenadant at birth or its opposite is the day of conception.
4. If the Moon is increasing at birth, it's place (sign) at birth will be rising at the time of conception. If the Moon is decreasing at birth, its place (sign) at birth will be setting at the time of conception.
5. Count backwards 10 lunar months or 273 days from the date of birth and note the day on which the Moon transits the same sign ascending on the Natal chart. If this is not the sign ascending, move forward of backward in the ephemeris according to Step 2. When the correct day is found, carefully note its date, month and year.
6. Calculate the exact time the Natal Ascendant is reached by the Moon on the day of conception. If the place of conception is known, use this place (latitude and longitude) for calculatiing the conception chart. If the place of conception is not know, use the place of birth.
So, based on these instructions I rectified a conception chart for myself. I used my mother's chart as well, just to see if I was going in the right direction. First chart is Conception/ my chart biwheel following these directions adn second is the conception chart/ my mother biwheel.
Anyone else have anything to say about erecting a conception chart and any good tips to offer?