Gemini moon

Maries

Picked up an astrology book where the astrologer said that he/she did not know of one single Gemini Taurus who remained faithful or kept with one partner for life. Uh Oh. I am suppose to be very compatible with Gemini Taurus (my Mars being in Gemini). Is this statement true? Is it nearly or always the case that someone with Gemini in Taurus will lose interest and not remain faithful? What if they have a lot of fixed signs in their chart? Taureans are suppose to be the most faithful of all the signs, so...

Maries

Brighter

Nope. That's so not true.

I have a Gemini Moon and I'm very faithful. But I also have it Trine Saturn, Square Jupiter, and Quincunx Sun. So while I'm sure those aspects have an influence on my moon, I'm sure I'd be just as loyal without them.

I'm very fixed though. Scorpio Sun, Mars, Mercury, and Pluto. Aquarius Saturn and Ascendant. All that combined with a Virgo Venus. So yeah, once I'm in a relationship, I try my best to stay in it. I get very attached to whoever I'm with. When I like somebody, I want them all to myself. All the time. I want them to need me and want me. But they have to come to me. I won't possess someone if they don't want to be taken.

My mom has a Gemini Venus(conjunct Mars). Venus is the ruler of her Taurus Sun, so it's strong. And I must say, she is very loyal. Throughout her life, she has only been in relationships with three men. She's a bit lazy and can be fickle, but ultimately she's dependable. Capricorn moon is an influence on this.

Howl

As a gemini moony, I feel qualified to add:

I don't belive that fluttery, shifting gemini emotions indicate infidelity or unfaithfulness any more than any other lunar sign. I've read a description for gemini moon that states "you are all but incapable of deep emotional connections" - which I think is a little harsh considering the moon is just one planet in the entire natal chart, and this diagnosis does not account for the overall context.

As for myself, I'd say WITHIN a relationship my moods might change quite quickly. I am pretty much a mutable character all round. But I don't think it's fair or accurate to equate mutability with unfaithfulness :)

I haven't exactly settled on one partner for life (yet??) but within a relationship, by all accounts, I am exceedingly loyal :D

Francesca

Molto Gemini, Taurus and Pluto

Well, I have a granddaughter that I really worry about in this area. She has merc,venus,mars and sat in Gemini in the seventh house opposed by pluto in the first. In addition she has sun/moon conjucnt inTaurus sqared by Ur in Aquarius. Quite a handful, don't you think?

Howl

Hehe my own gemini moon is opposite uranus in the fifth house (sagittarius)

Actually, I have a young niece who I also wonder about - as to how her relationships will pan out when she's a little older. She has:

Mercury, true node and saturn in 12th house (gemini)
Sun in the first house (gemini) square moon in third house (virgo)
gemini ascendant and Chiron in the 7th house :)

I'm a beginner at interpreting charts, but I'm thinking that all this points to some growth she's going to have to go through in the areas of expression, emotions and relationships. Your grand daughter might too, but I bet it will play out in ways that you don't expect!

In any case, she's very geminian, I reckon she'll be a bit of fun as she grows up :D

Francesca

Yeah, Howl

Your niece may have some problems with that 12h Saturn, all right. I have found it to be quite a problem in my own. It can block emotions. It's a good thing it's not square the moon, too.

Many people have sun square moon and cope with it but being mutable, I wonder if she has any problems with nervousness, or am I off base here?

Yes, my granddaughter is a scream. She's energetic, funny, sings and dances all the time and is a drama queen. She also, alas, lies a lot, mostly about her big brother, or "bruddah" as she says.

Howl

Hi Francesca :)

My niece is only 2. I'm going to have to wait a while to find out...As for now, she is charming, persistent, sharp, persistent, talkative, persistent, opinionated and stubborn! Lots of fun :D

I was thinking that with so much gemini and virgo happening, she may have something like nervousness playing out, but not for now, atleast.

Maries

OOOOPS! Me bad. A misprint. What I MEANT was, I heard that people with Gemini in VENUS could not be faithful! And the Astrologer said that THIS combination was too fickle and the one to watch out for. The astrologer ACTUALLY said that he/she did not know of any Gemini Mars who remained faithful! I, myself, have Gemini in Mars and I can be faithful. Because of this, however, I was afraid that I would be attracted to people with Gemini in Venus and I should look out.

Maries

Francesca

Well,Maries, as another Mars Gemini, I can tell you that contacting a Venus Gemini can be fun fun fun!!!! You just have to keep in mind what the definition of "slut" is TEEHEEE.