Where is my cell phone?

jag

hi...

i've misplaced my cell phone and can't seem to find it. i was charging it and then i don't remember where i put it when it was done charging. i "believe" it's in the leather carry case that i use for miscellaneous cell things. my apartment is relatively small so i'm frustrated that i can't "SEE" where the heck the darn cell phone is. so i asked a question and the indicators are very positive and indicates it will be found, but where?

question: where is my cell phone?
10:58a.m. (DST is in effect)
bradford, massachusetts (USA)
house system used: regiomontanus
asc -- 14 leo 5
71w05 and 42n46

i immediately see a positive connection with the sun conjunct mercury (and mercury rules my 2nd house of possessions so the chart is "talking" to me). jupiter is in the 4th house (end of matter) and jupiter is conjunct the ruler of the 4th house (mars)--indicating the phone will be found (is there a way of telling when it will be found). there is also a connection with the ascendant and the ruler of the 4th (sun sextile mars).

i've invoked a few fixed stars that i'm sure play into this scenario. mercury and sun are hitting algol (definitely feel like i lost my head and it's interesting that algol is hitting key planets--mercury and the sun. and then there is alycone hitting mercury... again it signifies "loss of possesions" and mercury is indicating it is a communication tool that is lost.

there is a theme of death via the fixed stars and also the moon is in the 8th house. the sun just squared jupiter and will sextile venus (natural ruler of the 2nd house). the final aspect of the moon is square mercury which is really confusing.... and the last thing i noticed is sun (ruler of 1st) is conjunct part of fortune. i'm "hoping" that this all means the cell phone is safe and it didn't get put in the trash. there is a theme through of a certain death and i can only take it as the phone was put in the trash during a sleepwalking incident... so uranus conjunct the moon is dead on because i literally cause chaos when i sleepwalk and i've found the darnest things after a sleepwalking episode.

if anyone would please give this a shot and i'm not sure how to use directions (N, S, E, W) and what to consider when using the direction method. i'm "guessing" the phone is hidden somehow.

thanks
jag

fensi88

Vi in cusp of 2nd tells that it is not visible, in a pocket, drawer or cupboard, where money is kept(ruler in Ta). That affirm combust position of Me - cell phone can't be seen. Frawley said that you can see(find) it when Me leave combustion and that is 26 May. Both Me and POF are in 10H so the direction is South! Look on place where you study or do business in your room or where your visitors seats when they are at your home.

jag

I FOUND IT!!!! i can't believe it was in the wide open (between door and couch where i'm always looking when i leave and come back home). i'm wondering if the chart has a "veiling" element where it was out in the open but i didn't "see" it? direction was dead on, south. i was just saying go nuts and clean and look through the south side of the apartment and then i SAW it!

thanks goca for helping me solve this mystery. it was driving me nuts for about 4 days.
jag

fensi88

Fine, glad to hear! I forgot to write something about colors, so I am now interesting to hear what is the color od couch?

it was in the wide open (between door and couch where i'm always looking when i leave and come back home). i'm wondering if the chart has a "veiling" element where it was out in the open but i didn't "see" it?

Yes, you are right, I did not notice that detail. Because ruler of 2nd is in 10th house (in front of public) that means that it can be seen, but you, Su can not see it, Me is combust.

jag

wow interesting.... i figured the chart would tell the entire story. i now understand how i missed it for 4 days. thanks!

the color of the couch is tan if you know that color and if not a light brown. how does this figure into the chart?

thankyou....

jag

fensi88

the color of the couch is tan if you know that color and if not a light brown. how does this figure into the chart?

You look what color is represented by planet, ruler of 2ndH and by sign in which is it. Here we have Me(light shades) in Ta. Go to this site for colors:http://koti.mbnet.fi/neptunia/quotes/clzodiac.htm

and you will find under "Beth Koch on zodiacal colors in dreams:
Source: Astrology of Dreams "

Taurus - Green, brown, tan :!:

jag

thanks goca for the link, i really appreciate it. more information to help me understand horary and how to read the chart correctly.

:D

jag

Can you please help me find my fone. i will be very grateful
Ravi
astrobot.cgi
http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?INPUT1=ravi+chawla&INPUT2=ravitchawla%40gmail.com&MONTH=08&DAY=05&YEAR=1973&HOUR=2&MINUTE=15&AMPM=AM&TOWN=mumbai&COUNTRY=INDIA&STATE=&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

I was at home when i lost it. the next morning when i woke up it was not there.

Last edited:

fensi88

Cast the chart for moment when you ask the question with local coordinates and time.
HOW TO POST A CHART:
1. Go to www.astro.com/ to create a free astrology chart
2. Save the chart to your computer
3. Upload the image file using TinyPic's website defaults: www.tinypic.com
a.) Click the "Browse" button to locate the file on your compuer
b.) Don't change any of the settings, just click "Upload Now"
4. From there you can do one of two things:
a.) Post the chart directly into the forum: copy/past the link from "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"
b.) Post a link to the chart in the forum: copy/paste the link from "Direct Link for Layouts"

fensi88

Fine, you learn how to post chart, but this chart has date of 5 Aug 1973, I suppose that is your natal chart, but here we need chart for moment when you ask question about cell fone. So you ask question yestreday, so you must cast chart for Juky 3rd 2011, town where you are and time when you ask question.

fensi88

The same rulers both the 1st and 2nd houses, indicating the possession is still with the querent. You will find it!!Ruler, Sa is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search.Ruler in moveable (cardinal) signs show high places, upper rooms, newly erected buildings. Look at places where there is a lot of movement or change. Humane signs (Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Aquarius) indicate that the lost object will be found in a place frequented by people -such as the home, rather than outside in a secluded area.Look in a bedroom, music room, studio, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf, among your partner’s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies or in an attic, guest room.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction Southwest
Near colour:black

POF is in 1st house in Aq, so phone can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, near a drafty window or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.

Direction: east
Near colour:indigo

Neptune Rising

sorry to bother you so much...i cant find it but i will give u the details.

3 rd july 2011 time 7:02pm in goa, india
Thank you

Hi, this is a horary section where we do not look at the natal chart, rather we look at the chart for the moment you think of the question. Please could you start a new thread with these details, not your natal details. EG if you think of the question, 'where is my cat' at 12.33pm today, create a chart with birth time 12.33pm on 7.7.11 born in your current location. Thanks :)