Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:38 AM
Banned

Talking Dreaming About Being Naked In Front Of People?

I heard it has to do with insecurity problems but i doubt it.
It actually felt quite nice?

Dream; I don't remember the whole drem but i sat on the bus naked, the bus was empty. And people outside could se me but i did'nt bother.
It was REALLY nice

I was swimming to, and the water was nice. And where i live it's snowing. But it was where i live.

Has it something do to with "other peoples opinions"?
Or being open?
What do you think?

I also dreamed about a newborn kitten i could'nt save.
I did'nt felt so sad...

And i dreamed about picking up food in a bag and missed my train.

I seem to dream a lot today,
Sorry for being messy i'm confused today but still social. Mercury Opposite ASC.

/JJ

Old 01-23-2009, 11:53 AM

Re: Dreaming About Being Naked In Front Of People?

Dreaming about something always has to be seen in the context of how you feel when you dream something. You said you felt great, so, this means that you dont mind what other people say about you, that you are confident in who you are. Yes, nakedness has to do with being vulnerable and selfconfidence as far as I know. You must be feeling good in your skin.

Cheers, Starlink
Old 01-23-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Dream; I don't remember the whole drem but i sat on the bus naked, the bus was empty. And people outside could se me but i did'nt bother.
It was REALLY nice
Edit- this was already very well explained by Starlink

Quote:
I also dreamed about a newborn kitten i could'nt save.
I did'nt felt so sad...
Maybe your feelings of weakness, vulnerability, being small and helpless
are disappearing.

Quote:
And i dreamed about picking up food in a bag and missed my train.
If you will get involved too much into matterial things in life, you will "miss the train".

Last edited by Akyana; 01-23-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:27 PM

Yeh, I agree with the previous comments. Positive spin on a dream that usually has painful connotations. You must be doing well, JJ, working thru insecurities and childhood trauma and starting to feel good about yourself. The kitten thing is really good, you let it go: that poor wounded child inside you. Now you can pick up and move on. You'd be a good candidate for a relationship, if you're not already involved, cuz you have moved on from most of that baggage that tends to interfere with closeness and trust!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:11 PM

haha the dream where you are naked reminds me of the episode of "The Wonder Years" lol. I feel the people on this thread did a good job on explaining your dreams. The Kitten dream is very interesting. Someone posted about letting go of childhood issues. Thats excalty what I thought Moving along in life. I once had a dream I was in the cold water trying to climb out onto an iceberg. But I kept slipping back into the cold water. Then when I had lost all my strenght and accepted that I couldnt make it, I slipped back into the water to die, However I didn't. I no longer felt cold. I felt warm. So I tryed the ice berg one more time and had no problem getting out of the water. This dream ment alot to me. We are divine beings and have more power/strenght then we think we do.

-Love is the Law, Love under Will
Old 02-05-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna Jupiter

I was swimming to, and the water was nice. And where i live it's snowing. But it was where i live.
I saw the meaning in a book I have about dreams (very old one). Sweeming in a water, if the water is clear, meaning you are about to have more ``peaceful`` and careless life. If the water is dingy it means you will have worries and fears

[/quote] I also dreamed about a newborn kitten i could'nt save.
I did'nt felt so sad...[/quote]
A cat generaly means insincerity so, maybe it is a person or something that is not worth saving anyway

[/quote]And i dreamed about picking up food in a bag and missed my train.[/quote]
Now, I have not found anything about picking up food, logicaly, maybe you were hungry in your sleep. For missing a train, I would follow the feeling inside - do you believe that you have missed something or you know that there is always a next one comming so, anyway, you can go on your destination anyway.

[/quote] I seem to dream a lot today,
Sorry for being messy i'm confused today but still social. Mercury Opposite ASC.

/JJ[/quote]

At least we know that you are coming at the party by train. And it is snowing on your way so you will certanly have a romantic journey. Party was a great idea. Sorry for being soooooooooo social, but my Mercury sextiles AC, in conj. with MC, in conj. with Jupiter, all in Sagittarius (Sun in Sag. also), trines Moon and if you think it could not be worst, is retro in my Natal.
Best regards from Greece, haven`t seen snow for more than 10 years...
Old 02-06-2009, 01:47 PM

No need to reply, sorry to be out of subject a little bit, but I had an inspiration about cats and snow...
Wish to all very very best
Natasa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CAT WALK ON SNOW.jpg (17.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-21-2009, 11:17 AM

A flower: to see it - friendship, happiness
A child: not yours - you will argue with your neighbors
orphan - luck is on your side
to see them play - happiness

You had white flower in your hair? I only found about white colour meaning happiness also and for the blue it means that you will soon have pleasant hours...
Best regards
Natasa