will he reply within 1 week

Celeste

my ex just contacted me last saturday. i replied but i havent checked if he has wrote back. for some reasons i m procrastinating the sign in to that messenger... so i dont know whether he replied or not.
so i drew a chart...
he- saturn applies to me - moon...
mars ruler of his 3rd conj me-sun
uranus his co ruler also trines moon
mercury natural ruler of communication also conj mars ruler of his 3rd

so it seems to me might be a yes?
I ll follow up in a week - or sooner if he replies
thanks
1w.gif

tikana

Celeste
Sextiles are tricky. They are only opportunities. Theyare not really a solid yes
see you are Sun ... Sun is rejecting Saturn no aspect to saturn him

saturn does not see you ....
his message is mars
mars and sun are in orb of an aspect but merc is in the middle
moon does sextile saturn
so the only YES was in that moon/saturn sextile
quite strange ... i have seen sextiles work

T

Celeste

aah tikana..thank you...what u say makes sense...mercury must be his girlfriend whom he is with for over a 1.5 years now... curiously mercury rules his 5th ... and is in my way.
will this mercury move away from the orb ?
then maybe the aspect mars sun can happen..
i have a feeling it wont be anytime soon tho :(
thanks for reply

tikana

Celeste

it is not that it is moving away... Mercury .. it just stands between 2 planets
I was a bit shaky on a YES due to saturn and sun's pretty much non-existant reception .. yes moon did aspect saturn but moon does not receive saturn *i dont think*.... What really threw me off was fixed angles. Usually it is either something will happen / the train left the station or stand still nothing will happen. I would have said a stronger yes if saturn was in your 1st house .. at least we would have known that he went to the other side *meaning he is coming to you*

I hope you will hear from him! the distance between moon/saturn is only 2.21
maybe in 2+ weeks?

T

tootsie

Hi, I saw your post and I had done a chart for a friend of mine and it is very similiar to this one. He had called her and was depressed over his situation with his son, mercury, and his life....neptune on the dec. After being all hot and heavy over the relationship...told her she called too much and he never really wanted a girlfriend and would call her in a few days. So far nothing has happened. I was also hopeful over the sextile...but looks like it all depends what is going on with him. Any thoughts? You will have to keep me posted and we can compare notes.
Cheers!! Tootsie
astro_2gw_54_future_hr.6968.11871.gif

Celeste

ooh you guys.... today i was online by mistake - my messenger signed me visible...im always invisible otherwise. so he saw me -he was invisible tho,- and so we spoke for over 2 hours. its crazy. he said alot of stuff...basically that he misses my energy and wants to reconnect w me wants to talk and be friends,,,, im scared. well see what happens..
so tik, yr first guess was right..good shot
xx