Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:22 PM

Moon conjunct Mars in synastry?

Removed for personal reasons.

Last edited by poshslob; 03-09-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:51 PM

Re: Moon conjunct Mars in synastry?

when its good, its good. can create a lot of passion but also a lot of arguments. my bf and I have this together both ways. example for us that we will have the biggest argument but have the best make up sex. the mars person can be insensitive to moon person but they always forgive.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:43 PM

Thanks for replying.

Last edited by poshslob; 10-09-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:22 AM

the mars person responds to the moon's person's needs...
Old 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM

It also means that the Mars person can sometimes overwhelm the Moon person with passion (anger, or sexual passion, or whatever). I had this aspect with my Great Love: my Mars conjunct his Moon. I burned, burned, burned for this man, day and night. It took me three years to get over him! (We had a lot of other great synastry aspects, too). Sometimes the Moon person can't get a sense of 'peace' because the Mars person is 'on' all the time.

AG
Old 11-27-2008, 07:29 PM

archer girl,
yes!!!!!! that is a great intrepertation. i have that conjunction with someone as well. (my cancer moon, and his mars in cancer) exact degree...and he BURNS for me. lol. and yes it is overwhelming...but i have to admit the chemistry is great
Old 11-27-2008, 09:32 PM

what about other mars aspects? i looked at all my charts and found that my mars is conjunct the sun of the one i burn for whereas one who burns for me has his mars conjunct my ascendant (both are exact)

i couldn't find any mars/moon connections at all! oh i just realised that his mars (guy #1) is also conjunct my sun but looser (5d and in different signs) can't help hoping he burns a bit himself
Old 11-29-2008, 01:25 AM

mars conj sun = sun person is the dominant one

for a woman, where her mars placement is, thats the type of man she seeks. so if your mars is on his sun, his qualities are what you crave and want.

mars on asc= very strong connection and attraction...the mars person might even be controlling of the ascendant person
Old 11-29-2008, 02:43 AM

mars opposite moon spells mars energy out of sync with lunar emotional energy or a feeling of not being understood but also mars cuts through the emotional 'xxxx' and gets straight to the point.
Old 11-29-2008, 04:10 AM

I wonder for a man what would show what kind of woman he wants. I guess it would be where Venus is located?

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Old 11-30-2008, 12:37 AM

for a man, it would be his moon and venus (and the aspects too dont forget)
Old 12-02-2008, 12:33 AM

Removed for personal reasons.

Last edited by poshslob; 03-09-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:05 AM

In my opinion it's not a great aspect, even though it adds passion, because it makes the Moon person feel too vulnerable and exposed, and this makes them overreact to things the Mars person says or does that other people wouldn't even notice. I had this with my ex. He was the Moon person, I was the Mars/Pluto person. He constantly felt threatened. A mere word or gesture (that other people would find totally harmless) could get to him big time, he would get upset, try to understand why I said this - why I did that etc, and would generally get me upset! It did make him passionately attached to me (sexually too) but in a way that prevented any real chance at a relationship of equals. A few times he told me I reminded him of his mother, whom he had always experienced as smothering.

Last edited by wilsontc; 01-31-2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: deleted swear
Old 01-19-2010, 05:59 AM

Lightbulb Re: Moon conjunct Mars in synastry?

I've heard that it is a fertility aspect for better or for worse
Old 01-19-2010, 07:24 AM

I had this with a guy, he was the Mars and I was the Moon, he wanted to rip my clothes off, lol. I felt very emotionally supercharged, very unstable and took a while to calm down after he left.

As I have just got out of a relationship, my old commitment phobia is coming back and I havent contacted him again, hahahaha.

But this would be great in a relationship I read online that if the Mars is the man he wants to make offspring with the woman. Guess what I only saw that guy for one date, and the day before I had watched dr phil and he said not to talk about marriage and babies etc on a first date. Anyway this guy asks me on our first date when I wanted to have babies, lol.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:02 AM

Any Mars-Moon contact is good in synastry,but mostly for the sexual chemistry.If the aspect is bad it can add anger,arguments and misunderstandings.In fact any Mars aspect is good for this,except Mars-Saturn.
I had a Moon-Mars opposition with someone and I was the Moon.I felt like I was burning for him,he seemed more cool and comfortable,having the upper hand (Mars).But when he did burn it was wild.In the end he was just too aggressive for my taste and unemotional to my needs.I still remember after all these years how much I burned for him,almost melted.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:34 PM
Banned

Mars can be tough compared to the Moon and it depends on the sign. Emotional-fights could be an occurrence. I have a Mercury-Mars opposition with my partner and it's difficult to start an argument with him. It is a lot of hard work to rattle his cage, I do try. On that level I try to provoke (Mars) but he rarely argues. I am blaming his Venus in Libra and Mars in Taurus and maybe his Mercurial pride in Leo, maybe he's too above it all . Synastry is fascinating.

According to Schulman: Female Mars & Man Moon

Quote:
Produces a lively relationship, oedipal conflict released from childhood as each partner copes with role reversals expressed by this aspect. The female responds as if she were a male relating to childhood images of his mother. The male may respond as if he is the mother of his mate as he attempts to balance feelings with more primitive qualities of her ego.
I guess any Moon contacts would trigger "mother" issues. I am trying to imagine my Mars in Aquarius paired with Moon in Aquarius, we would have loads in common on one level. High ideals, principles and interested in progressive movements, but I would be more forceful about it. Maybe some touchiness and emotional upsets could occur. I haven't even got a Moon in Aquarius partner so no need to worry .

Tags
conjunct, mars, moon, synastry