Fated to be alone?

sagittariussoul

Hi, so i'm still having no luck in relationships. The guys I end up falling for never like me back, and i'm getting to a point of wanting to give up. I'm 23 and still never been in a proper relationship before, unlike my sister or any one else I know. They all think it's slightly odd that i've been alone all my life. So i was just wondering if my chart could have any reason behind this? Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_elizabeth.77234.26065.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_elizabeth.77234.26065.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 29

GoldenLion12

Hi, so i'm still having no luck in relationships. The guys I end up falling for never like me back, and i'm getting to a point of wanting to give up. I'm 23 and still never been in a proper relationship before, unlike my sister or any one else I know. They all think it's slightly odd that i've been alone all my life. So i was just wondering if my chart could have any reason behind this? Thanks.

I wouldn't worry about it as much as you are. In my personal experience I didn't get married until my Saturn in Return which was when I was 29/30. You're Saturn is Aquarius. It's Saturn in Sagittarius now, and Saturn in Capricorn at the end of the year.

I think although you would like to be married before than perhaps it will just happen at the right time, divine appointment, and divine order of things. They say not to get married before your Saturn Return because it's not always stable and long-term.

Just because nothing is in your Relationship houses, doesn't mean you don't have relationships. This just means you may have already mastered it in past lives if you believe in reincarnation. You may be working on the other areas the house that your planets are in.

You also have North Node Sagittarius/South Node Gemini, so when I got married myself I have North Node Aquarius/South Node in Leo. At the time of my Saturn Return it was North Node Leo/South Node Aquarius, so it may just be that you haven't met the right person yet, and it's not that particular time in your evolution, personal growth. North Node Gemini/South Node Sagittarius is in 2020/2022 Saturn Aquarius Return is around the same time 2020/2023.

I hope that eases your mind.

katydid

The people that you like don't like you back. Are there people that like you and you don't like them back?

The ruler of your 7th is Mercury, in Virgo. I worry that you might put people off by being critical or whiny, without realizing it? You might not make the best first impression.

Have you gone to any kind of counseling? I think it might be good to go and speak to a qualified professional about how you can maximize your positive gifts and your charm. :innocent: