Second Decan Cancer male hopelessly in love

skelter

With a Scorpio (Libra-Scorpio cusp to be more specific)

I'm the texbook cancer, so much so that it scares. Every minute detail I read about cancer men fit me to a tee.

I've just recently begun researching my sign and it was quite startling. I remember reading through the novarienna website and it gave me the most thorough assesment of my personality that I've ever received. Literally gave me chills. Seemed more than a coincidence.

I've recently fallen in love with an amazing Scorpio woman. The physical attraction is unlike anything I've ever felt before. I can gaze into her sweet hypnotic eyes for hours on end. Her all around look somehow fits the insanely unrealistic dream girl template that I've been chasing seemingly since birth. To me this is almost a miracle, akin to winning the lottery...only I'm happier with her than I would be with any sum of money.

Even though I try to be calm around her in these early stages, she seems to pick up on my vulnerability and nervousness. I can't fool her...I just hope she doesn't see me as a sappy wuss. But so far so good. She can be adventurous, but for the most part she's very serene, calm, and cool. But genuinely cool. Not "cancer cool" where I'm just hiding in my shell. I envy her for that ability, not a shred of social awkwardness.

I feel safe around her, I feel like I want to protect her (and that she would be capable of protecting me at times)

I know enough not to smother her...but time apart is absolutely killing me (and she must be able to pick up on that vibe)

Trouble is, we both seem to be holding something back. I'm so in love with her that it feels like I'm back to being a 5 year old with a crush on one of my moms friends. Too overwhelmed to do anything, blushing and jittery. She doesn't seem to.

I need to create that one spark to get the ball rolling, but I feel so afraid and inadequate.

PYXIS

tell us a little more-
where is her moon- where is your mars....? ascendents?
houses?
I am not that great at relational astrology, but right away I can say, a cancer male, and a scorpio female.. make sure she feels the same way before you completely trust her.

skelter

I definitely scout out people well before I can open up my heart and trust them, she's no different in this regard. I haven't really spilled my guts yet. I'm trying not to get my hopes up for fear of things going wrong.

Ok, well I did a little research

For Her:

Rising Sign is in 24 Degrees Sagittarius

Sun is in 06 Degrees Scorpio.

Moon is in 11 Degrees Capricorn.

Mercury is in 17 Degrees Scorpio.

Venus is in 11 Degrees Sagittarius.

Mars is in 17 Degrees Capricorn.

Jupiter is in 08 Degrees Capricorn.

Saturn is in 17 Degrees Scorpio.

Uranus is in 11 Degrees Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 29 Degrees Sagittarius.

Pluto is in 02 Degrees Scorpio.

N. Node is in 27 Degrees Taurus.

For Me:

Rising Sign is in 02 Degrees Cancer

Sun is in 13 Degrees Cancer.

Moon is in 06 Degrees Libra.

Mercury is in 27 Degrees Cancer.

Venus is in 18 Degrees Cancer.

Mars is in 13 Degrees Scorpio.

Jupiter is in 07 Degrees Capricorn.

Saturn is in 09 Degrees Scorpio.

Uranus is in 10 Degrees Sagittarius.

Neptune is in 29 Degrees Sagittarius.

Pluto is in 29 Degrees Libra.

N. Node is in 05 Degrees Gemini.

I have no idea what to make of this, is this compatability?

PYXIS

hi-s

well- you certainly are very cancerian.
venus, rising, sun, merc all in cancer...careful not to get so wound up emotionally. I dated a cancer man for a while, and he was just too emotional for me. But, I am a fire sign...didn't work.

but...that mars in scorpio!........can be very possessive.....this might be your downfall with a woman who has sag in venus and rising...she is an adventurous spirit, somewhat, have respect for that. However, she might love this aspect of your personality.
also her scorpio sun....that could work to the benefit of the relationship, or be the detriment of it...... there will be some work here understanding each other at times...but...
who knows? give it a shot......I would say there is a good chance of a good relationship working out.
lots of luck

Last edited:

skelter

It's true, I am very emotional. But I'm not ever prone to outbursts, fits of rage etc. I keep it inside, I'm not at all confrontational but I do feel a lot.

as for possessiveness, well I'm better now than I was in my teen and pre teen years. If it gets serious, I know enough to back off at times and give her space.

I'm big on loyalty, no denying it. Anybody who's done good things for me and my family, I will remember their names and faces forever.

We both love to travel, though her adventurous/risk taking side is probably greater than my own. And though we're both globetrotters, I would get homesick quicker.

can you please elaborate on her sun in scorpio?

thanks for your help!

Last edited:

jjj

Hi Cancer man,

your love-interest has some Capricorn influences that are very compatible with your cancerian traits. I am a capricorn female with nearly all personal planets in scorpio (Venus, Mars, Moon, Jupiter) and I can confirm that all the men I have been in love with have had strong cancerian influences and I am nearly scotched to men with Venus in Cancer, there is big attraction and deep understanding on the soul level! You sound like a perfect match for me:))).

Do not forget that your North node is in Gemini that can make you compatible with her Sagittarian influences. NN is a very important point in a chart, it makes you Gemini in some significant way and counterbalances the Cancerian traits. With her Venus near your South node it can be a fated relationship, but be careful, I have read (and experienced) that when someone´s planets especially Venus is conjunct (in your case it is at some degrees) your South Node, this may be a very karmic relationship (my sister has it with her boyfriend and they are about to separate...). To counterbalance this you must have some activity on the North Node side. Just be careful.

good luck

ps your Mars in scorpio should make you her dream man:)

skelter

jjj said:
Hi Cancer man,

your love-interest has some Capricorn influences that are very compatible with your cancerian traits. I am a capricorn female with nearly all personal planets in scorpio (Venus, Mars, Moon, Jupiter) and I can confirm that all the men I have been in love with have had strong cancerian influences and I am nearly scotched to men with Venus in Cancer, there is big attraction and deep understanding on the soul level! You sound like a perfect match for me:))).

Do not forget that your North node is in Gemini that can make you compatible with her Sagittarian influences. NN is a very important point in a chart, it makes you Gemini in some significant way and counterbalances the Cancerian traits. With her Venus near your South node it can be a fated relationship, but be careful, I have read (and experienced) that when someone´s planets especially Venus is conjunct (in your case it is at some degrees) your South Node, this may be a very karmic relationship (my sister has it with her boyfriend and they are about to separate...). To counterbalance this you must have some activity on the North Node side. Just be careful.

good luck

ps your Mars in scorpio should make you her dream man:)

so in collegiate terms, I major in Cancer but have a minor in Gemini? :p

thanks for the mars in scorpio quip! I needed that:)

can you please elaborate on what a karmic relationship is? I'm new on alot of these terms.

PYXIS

ps- men with mars in scorpio are generally very sexual and great in bed. she might really love this with her venus in sag.+ her sun in scorpio.

have fun.

Last edited:

jjj

Karmic relationship means that you have (usually big) debts to pay... one of you has hurt the other in a previous existence and now the other hurts back and so on infinitely... a lot of suffering... until one of you breaks the karmic chain and forgives the other one. Then the karma will be resolved.

In every rel there are lessons taught, in karmic relationships they are degrees stronger. I know what I talk about.

PYXIS

excellent readings jjj-
i am a much less skilled at relational astrology than you. That is true....
karmic relationships can take many twists and turns...and are always a great learning experience.

skelter

I remember reading about the "past lives" things. I must say it's intriguing, and it makes more sense to me now. I know I've seen her face somewhere before. It's also reassuring in a way I guess.

How common is it for us to drift together and find ourselves in this life though? Seems like there would be a very low chance of it happening.

you really can tell all that just from the info I provided? That's amazing : )

Last edited:

skelter

Re: Second Decan Cancer male hopelessly in love - Update

Well, fortunately or unfortunately we're still pretty much in the exact same place we were when I first posted. Nothing groundbreaking has happened relationship wise, but nothing bad has happened either. We've both been kind of difficult to pin down as she's had to do some unexpected traveling and I've been overwhelmed by work (though that part is over) Whenever I've seen her it's been pretty electric. It's a fine line to walk, I don't want to seem too interested but I also don't want to make it look like i'm just another friend.

anyway, I've read that december is a lucky month for cancer this year, so hopefully things come together.

Kerrie

Just reading an old post and wondering if everything went great. This man seems very much in luvvv... Do tell us skelter?

C0rnholio

OH SHOOT! I didn't notice that this thread was 2 years old. But I will post anyway, since I typed it all up already.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I loved a girl like this. Met her accidentally in Phoenix last year. I helped her with a few things and it all started. We had a relationship for 3 months, on and off. The last month pretty intensely.

She loves it if you are secure financially, but she does not actually need any of your money. Just the security. Calm, very feminine, emotional. She loves to be cared for, this is what love is to her. And she cares in return.

She didn't talk much, preferred to text instead. If she got upset she would text me from another room. Must be that Mercury conjunct Saturn.

That Venus in Sagittarius and Uranus conjunction was an issue. She unexpectedly got hooked on me because I was doing unexpected things. Like I was still sort of dating someone else when I met her, so that piqued her curiosity. Then I was a foreigner to her and also a sort or a traveler in her town. We also lived far apart. Then I made it appear that I didn't care, which initially I really didn't, which kept her wondering and driving crazy - Sags love this. That emotional roller-coaster finally tipped her over in my direction.

She was not possessive, and I think she even wouldn't mind if I had been dating someone else at the same time, as long as I was honest about it. Honesty is a bigger thing to her than faithfulness. Bluntness was actually appreciated. So, Mr. Cancer, do not hide things and make her suspect that you could be lying to her.

Adventurous - yes, she was, but in a passive way.

Eventually that Venus in Sag-Uranus conjunction showed itself in the weirdest manner possible. She wanted to break up with me, but she had no guts to do it, so she pretended that she cheated on me just so that I break up with her first.

My girl was crazy though. She had a Moon in Taurus, opposing her stellium in Scorpio, and a bunch of related problems with family and everywhere else. Other than the moon, everything else was the same, and I am pretty sure even the Sag Ascendant.

Your girl is amazing. If you can get her, keep her. All her her planets are pretty much in the upper left corner. She should be quite goal-oriented but deep down pretty simple, after you get to know her better. Good luck!

One more word of caution. She has a Neptune riding. Every guy can look in her eyes for hours and go crazy, without seeing the true picture. Try to fight that fog around her. If you do, she will respect you for that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to reality and back to today...
Allinone, are you a Scorpio girl? You want to meet me instead? ;)

C0rnholio

This thing of the Internet is a bit strange. You can say something and get it back at you years later...Oh, my god! :w00t:
Yeah. Or like that Allinone girl, make a post yesterday, receive a reply, and then go back and delete the question, as if it had never been asked. :annoyed:

Kerrie

Cancers are very good at expressing their feelings... :smile:

This thing of the Internet is a bit strange. You can say something and get it back at you years later...Oh, my god! :w00t:
lol i get embarrassed when I re read my posts from a long time ago!