Taurus Gemini synastry ...already lost love?

busangane

There are some really interesting aspects in this synastry, but also some really hard and confusing squares. My natal venus in cancer is unaspected by other planets, but it conjuncts my sun/moon midpoint. And i feel it doesn't make any relationships easier, specially this one, where man's ascendant conjuncts my sun/moon and venus. Also my sun and mercury conjunct my descendant which makes me too ready to reflect other people and leaving me somewhat lost with my own identity. So, there are these aspects that make me still crazy, though i've tried to tell myself it cannot work... I'm just interested if someone has any thoughts about synastry aspects like these.

He is taurus, moon in aquarius, rising cancer. In his natal chart sun and moon are in square and his venus conjuncting north node in gemini is opposite neptune. quite hard to get any sense of his emotions.

In synastry aspects I've used orb of 3 for trines and sextiles orb 4 opposites and conjuntions and 5 for sun and moon conjuntions:

His IC conjunct my moon (that's exact)
His sun conjunct my IC
His ascendant conjunct my venus and sun/moon midpoint
His venus conjunct my sun and descendant

His moon opposite my vertex
His sun opposite my uranus

His moon trine my sun
His sun trine my moon
(in composite chart they are opposite)
His moon trine my pluto
His neptune trine my mars
His neptune trine my saturn
His moon trine my mercury

His mars sextile my venus
his venus sextile my mars
(in composite chart mars and venus are conjunct in cancer, that's so sweet... Or was...)
His sun sextile my Jupiter
His moon sextile my neptune
His venus sextile my saturn
his saturn sextile my mars
His Chiron sextile my Venus
His pluto sextile my saturn

His moon square my uranus
His uranus square my moon
(huh? we can be pretty childish towards each others emotions)

His saturn square my venus
His mars square my saturn
His Mercury square my saturn
(help...)
His pluto square my venus
His Jupiter square my Moon
My saturn and mars square his Chiron

His north node is 27 gemini, venus 25 gemini and my desc, sun and mercury all roughly 21 in the same sign. I'm not quite sure if that's fair to count them all as conjunct but it's interesting anyway.

Now the one thing i would like to know is the meaning of IC in synastry because i've had hard time finding information about that.

ic in synastry might mean somebody u feel comfy with but at the same time someone u will eventually outgrow, because he/she represents something about ur past that u have to leave behind, as opposed to the nnode, which is ur karmic lesson to learn in this lifetime

but snode aspects are very binding i believe because it makes u feel a lot of familiarity which u usually cant explain straight away

better provide a link or post a chart for synastry