Site for chart with time transits on natal chart

redrose451

I am looking(unsuccessfully, so far) for an astrology site that offers a natal chart with the transits calculated by time. I'm trying to do some research regarding gambling wins. For instance, a win occurs on 1/25/09 at 7:18am. Another win occurs on 1/26/09 at 7:43pm. I want a natal chart of the gambler which includes the transits and aspects for the exact time a win occurs. I can get daily transits on a natal chart but have not found anyplace to get the exact transits, by time, imposed on a natal chart.
Any suggestions?
Thank you!!
redrose451

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Get an astrology program and it'll do it for you. I use Astrology for Windows for stuff like this. Set a natal chart, hit to compare this chart to another one and make the chart for the transits I want...

Some things are that simple.

Tamara

Try astro.com find there free horoscopes and than extended chart selection. Maybe there you'll find something apropriate to your aims.

redrose451

Thank you both for your suggestions. I am looking for a free version, if possible, but will keep in mind Astrology for Windows.
I am registered on Astro.com, and love what they offer. However, transits on a natal chart are "daily transits", not offered by exact time.
redrose451